East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I too have been wanting a real sour d cut or seeds. Whatever.. I've been drooling over JH sour d pics for sometime now.. Great job as usual JH.. Just go ahead and make a few S1's for us all and all will be good. ahhahhaaha.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I too have been wanting a real sour d cut or seeds. Whatever.. I've been drooling over JH sour d pics for sometime now.. Great job as usual JH.. Just go ahead and make a few S1's for us all and all will be good. ahhahhaaha.

S1's coming from divine soon :harvest:

T

TheRealBoss

some of ours...

here's a pic of our SD about 7 weeks in...NorCal Sweetness

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I dont think s1 would be a good idea as the SD has high Hermie traits in her genetics and i am selecting a male sd from either Cali co or Reserva and bx it and try to keep the hermie trait out.

fractal

fractal

it is too easy to sound negative and point out why selfing for commercial release is bad form, so how about this observation.

Sour D holds more potential as a hybrid than on its own for people who want connoiseur level buds with DEVASTATING potency and tons of flavor. I'm stunned by my recent harvest of a sour D hybrid that came out better than anything beside a good chem or og. I have got to get a sample to someone who can do a report on it stay tuned.

If instead of every lame release of selfed beans for the last 10 years there had been a new hybrid we would be hearing about hundreds if not thousands of insane new clones coming out by now. instead there is this insane circle jerk still happening like it's the sour diesel navy or some shit that just won't stop.

:confused0054:

O

ogkush1

Herby i had a cut in 2002 sent to me by well known overgrow member from the States and that ecsd was potent as this cut but not meaty and had a crazy sour lemon fairy liquid smell, sounds similar to what you described m8.

real dank bro

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

TC i love your pics m8, they are off the hook

you certainly know how to look after your girls:)

D

Dr.Know

jah hoover I don't want to sound harsh mate but......I think you have a OG kush cross not the original sour diesel clone, at least that is my opinion judging from your pics throughout this thread.
The bud structure and color is all wrong for the original cut. (aka ecsd as renamed by Rezdog)
TacomaComa's pics show the classic traits of Sour Diesel for reference.

I've been growing the original sour diesel clone on and off for nearly 10 years and its easy to spot the real deal.
In Cali cuts get mislabeled at clubs all the time intentionally or accidentally, also there are many different SourD phenos around since Rezdog starting making SD seeds.
To add to the confusion many OG kush cuts have a very similar smell flavor (lemon/petrol) as Sour Diesel so its easy to see how a mistake can be made.
I know you are just calling it by the name you received it by but its not the original clone mate.
Reference your pics to any with the verified cut and you can see the obvious differences.

I wouldn't worry about it tho man I'm sure what you have is better than the original cut anyways, looks much more resinous and I bet has stronger kick.

Venom818

Venom818

jah hoover I don't want to sound harsh mate but......I think you have a OG kush cross not the original sour diesel clone, at least that is my opinion judging from your pics throughout this thread.
The bud structure and color is all wrong for the original cut. (aka ecsd as renamed by Rezdog)
TacomaComa's pics show the classic traits of Sour Diesel for reference.

I've been growing the original sour diesel clone on and off for nearly 10 years and its easy to spot the real deal.
In Cali cuts get mislabeled at clubs all the time intentionally or accidentally, also there are many different SourD phenos around since Rezdog starting making SD seeds.
To add to the confusion many OG kush cuts have a very similar smell flavor (lemon/petrol) as Sour Diesel so its easy to see how a mistake can be made.
I know you are just calling it by the name you received it by but its not the original clone mate.
Reference your pics to any with the verified cut and you can see the obvious differences.

I wouldn't worry about it tho man I'm sure what you have is better than the original cut anyways, looks much more resinous and I bet has stronger kick.

i wouldnt say that if i were you bro i said that on another site and everybody started hating on me and talking shit saying i was a hater :D

D

Dr.Know

Venom818 I'm not trying to stir shit up or hating on anybody,...
I am merely stating my opinion based on nearly 10 years experience with the original sour diesel clone.
I would want someone to let me know if I had a clone I thought was one thing but was actually another.
What jah_hoover has could be an OG kush cross or maybe Rez's SD IBL, that would be my best guess.

peace and respect

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Venom818 I'm not trying to stir shit up or hating on anybody,...
I am merely stating my opinion based on nearly 10 years experience with the original sour diesel clone.
I would want someone to let me know if I had a clone I thought was one thing but was actually another.
What jah_hoover has could be an OG kush cross or maybe Rez's SD IBL, that would be my best guess.

peace and respect

We have been through this on icmag many time with many top growers, i can confirm this is the original Sour diesel cut from Central Cali and we have had experts from States confirm it is.Please do not confuse this cut with ECSD.

This Thread is strictly for pictures and i would apreciate if you keep it clean from debates, if you would like to debate please start your own thread and chat away friend:)

If you want to see the debate ive already had with many please check ic,magg Uk section.

Peace

M

Morals

We have been through this on icmag many time with many top growers, i can confirm this is the original Sour diesel cut from Central Cali and we have had experts from States confirm it is.Please do not confuse this cut with ECSD.
This Thread is strictly for pictures and i would apreciate if you keep it clean from debates, if you would like to debate please start your own thread and chat away friend:)
If you want to see the debate ive already had with many please check ic,magg Uk section.

If there's a Sour Diesel clone that originated in Central Ca,I can assure you it's not the real Sour Diesel clone.
The ECSD clone is only named EC because of all the knock offs. It was and is the original Sour Diesel.

true grit

true grit

Yeah Jah, know what you are saying, but its not the Original Diesel, and if its not the ECSD real cut- then i'm kinda lost? That would make it a Cali diesel/kush no? Just curious as my homies from Cali say their ecsd is more of a kush leaner than the O.D/daywrecker and other ECSD cuts...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm soo lost on this ECSD>Sour D, OD-Daywrecker stuff. I read all the stuff too. haha.. In laymen's terms, can someone break it down for me easily now..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

That looks lovely dude! Tasty. Got mine at day 50 and glistening. Got about 10 of the bitches.

I have not tried hazy cut. Wont to tho!!!

The only other Diesel cuts I have had was the one I got from Outlaw, which reminded me of a weaker CC cut. Then there was the Rez V2.5 That I got from a packet of seeds that to this day remains the best Diesel I have ever smoked, and the most stinky plant I have ever had the pleasure of growing.

Then there was the Dam cut of Sour D that was around early 2000. Same time as the Mk Ultra cut. This is what is true ECSD, not Sour D like the DNA cut. Very different. The DNA cut being more meaty and chemy. The ECSD cut that eloudes me is straight up fuel, much lighter bud density than the DNA cut, and has that tang that lingers on the tongue and top of the palllet for ages. Like good lemon curd. This cut is the one I want and one I have yet to find!

Herby has the same cut as me and he has had a few diesel in stables and im sufre he can unconfuse you guys lol, im sure he will leave a reply soon:)

All i can say is what DnA said to me about this cut but one thing i know for sure it is definately a sour diesel and blows away any type of diesel most of us in the uk have smoked to this day.

Top Bottom