East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The Sour Diesel is one of my favorite strains ever! Your SD is looking so dank and delicious.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thanks Jah, but it appears mine is not the Diesel. I thought it smelt too sweet. OJD and True came and had a whiff and confirmed that we have SSSDH. Dunno if all that Bman got were SSSDH but mine certainly is. Oh well, have the cut now... and it could be worse. I remember when I was last supposed to be doing the SD and it turned out to be Shark... Imagine the dissapointment. HAHA.

I think Bman has flowered sum and its diesel, one sssdh cut must of sneeked in sum how lol. SD and SSSDH when in vege look the same almost, anyways bruv im glad you got the cut:)

Us guys should thank my wife for bringing the cut back to the UK in her evian water bottle lol, she love the sour d:bong2:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Bman is behind (not litterally) me so we will see soon enough. All good tho, if sssdh for him he will not mind. As we all love that toke now...

And a BIG thanks to your lady. Good girl!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Man Jah that's one sweet wife. Pretty cool way to get some dank too. For SD my wife might do it. She loves it.

How's the cross doing?

fred

G

GunnarGuchi

looks like a great cut

iver never smoked SD
i had a cut last year but it was lost due to rippers ( my new guard dog will make sure they never return)

i have the sssdh ojd cut though and its one damn fine smoke
i passed a lot of samples last year in my area
10+ different strains and mostly elite cuts

2 names came back as the thing every one wanted me to grow more of
Blues and SSSDH

to bad i never got to finish and smoke the SD cut

K

Karma Genetics

Does anyone have any info on how the ECSD and the AJ sour diesel cut compare ?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

my sd cut is smeling lemony so it might be the sssdh

The SD also smells a citrusy aswell bro, those cuts i sent out were from my friend Toberry so he might of mixed shit up? but i have my own proper set up now with all mother tagged up properly no messing around from now on.

Ogeez 002
R

r1mob

MR r1mob..

Please don't go around asking for clones from members ..

That will constitute a ban hammer! Consider this your first and finial warning .

B

biggs

i suggest you delete this post b4 you get banned matey. :damnhippie:

Edit: deleted quote from r1mob's

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Bye bye....

Sorry but ANYONE asking for clones will be banned.

S

sunsimulator

OH HELL HERB DONE GONE AND GOT THE CHAIN SAW AND SKINT SOME ASSES RAW!!!!

IM'A LUMBER JACK BABY!!!! :tmi

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate having to ban people. Unless its them dam add bots things.. hate them... But come on people some commen sense will stop one from getting banned.

If in doubt... do not post...

Gotta laugh tho else we would go mad.

E

euforia

Hi jah hoover, I saw in dr.greenthumb's site Sour Diesel S1.Do you have any information from what is take these S1's?ECSD?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hi jah hoover, I saw in dr.greenthumb's site Sour Diesel S1.Do you have any information from what is take these S1's?ECSD?

This the Sour Diesel clone and was given to me by a well known source.

F

Frutty_Grower

High Jah! How are your SD breeding projects coming along? :bong2:

Top Bottom