T

TacomaComa

thx for the kind words theherbalizor

here is side branch take for sample and scope at 80 days

DSCN6478
DSCN6479
M

Meltingpot

Tacoma officially brings the ruckus....I've said it before, it's unreal that's your first go round' with her!!!
Congrats:)

T

TacomaComa

Tacomacoma thos pics are off the hook bruv,,WoW
Thanks for the kind words. She responded really well to me and hopelfully next round will be as good or better :)

Tacoma officially brings the ruckus....I've said it before, it's unreal that's your first go round' with her!!!
Congrats:)
MP your making me blush. I have mad respect for your grow skills and it means alot when you say such nice things :)

here are a couple pictures.
i really cant stop smoking this stuff. even just barely dry and no cure its like candy.

DSCN6490
DSCN6495
DSCN6491
DSCN6492
DSCN6493
DSCN6494
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
This strain isn't real and neither are these picts... Ha Ha man great tacoma. looks like the tasty one.

What up Jah.

fred

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

This strain isn't real and neither are these picts... Ha Ha man great tacoma. looks like the tasty one.

What up Jah.

fred[/

Peter Pan dont need Tinker Bell when he smokes Sour Diesel coz this shit gets him high as a mother fucker lol

M

Meltingpot

Awesome stuff...here's my favorite photo I've ever taken of her...Some hydro done in the middle of a chilly Winter, 3 years back.:)
Sour3.jpg

Here's to a great 2011.

A

andy107

those are some seeexy ass ladies!! Boner achieved! :fighting0003:

Venom818

Venom818

Ecsd

ECSD anybody although dank i still prefer OG KUSH over the sour d but shes still bomb no doubt day 72

PICT0707
true grit

true grit

Can't wait for that homie...got a couple rooted and veggin now...

Shit the sour leanin dazes were dank, can't wait for this one...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok dude that only comes over from the other site when you want start drama. Whats wrong you getting bored over there?

Explaination:

I was making a joke about the strain that eludes me. Jah Hoover and others here know that so I figured some might even get a laugh. At the same time I was trying to give tacomaComa a complement on a job well done. They look tasty to me and i enjoyed looking at his pictures. Thats about it Mr. HDN

Hope that is good enough for you sir.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
actually you got things backwards I come here to escape the drama over there.but hey thanks for your explanation and your attitude

Ok. well then maybe I should'nt have been so quick with the attitude. Sorry bro. Don't want to have ant enemies. Just took that wrong on a quick read.

fred

Top Bottom