Edges of leaves curling up and twisting new growth

• Thread starter Drako
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drako

It holds pretty good at around 75 I would say it's it's 100% accurate but it's just a couple degrees warming then my house and that usually around 72.
Oops wouldn't say 100% accurate* just realized that couple degrees warmer warmer my house.* sorry for the mis spelling and confusion probably.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's got to be too low humidity. That's the only thing left besides root rot.

M

Mrcan1985

"i run mine at 25% light at 30 inches in seedling stage then I bump it up to 50% light at 22 to 24 inches in veg then I slowly tern it up in the first 4 week of flower to 100% at 20 inches week 5 I bring it down to 17 inches till the end of the grow

M

Mrcan1985

"i run mine at 25% light at 30 inches in seedling stage then I bump it up to 50% light at 22 to 24 inches in veg then I slowly tern it up in the first 4 week of flower to 100% at 20 inches week 5 I bring it down to 17 inches till the end of the grow
I'd say it is the light I get twisted and curled leaf if the light is to much its a reaction to to much light only change one think at a time and give it time to see the difference

Bdogg

Bdogg

I'd say it is the light I get twisted and curled leaf if the light is to much its a reaction to to much light only change one think at a time and give it time to see the difference
Based on the info you stated in this thread It’s low humidity. Classic water vapor deficit. It’s not a major problem as your plants look healthy enough for vegging at the moment …just some leads trying to adapt to the relative moisture in their environment.

Rootedstrong79

Rootedstrong79

Also are you checking lst?is your environment stable?minimun temp and humidity swings?under led they will flourish at 80-82 and around 5-0-70% humidity.try to dial in your vpd.led growing is a bit different than hid.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
I've seen this happen with low humidity and small plants/clones but not as extreme as what you're seeing. Not sure if some strains are more prone to this. They seem to grow out of it once they get bigger or if you get your RH correct.

D

Drako

Also I am gonna get a space heater because the ground is very cold and I'm thinking it may be making the roots cold so wanna bring the temp in the roo. Up to about 77.
Sorry for not having everything I need to grown 100% properly I'm currently trying on a budget had some unforeseen things come up and make it rather difficult to accumulate the money for this grow.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Sorry for not having everything I need to grown 100% properly I'm currently trying on a budget had some unforeseen things come up and make it rather difficult to accumulate the money for this grow.

Starting out is a major learning experience, its almost impossible to grow without any hiccups as a beginner. That's what were here for. Raising the RH usually makes my plants happier.

D

Drako

Starting out is a major learning experience, its almost impossible to grow without any hiccups as a beginner. That's what were here for. Raising the RH usually makes my plants happier.
Yea i think it is definitely helping I think I may need a space heater though but I should be getting all the money I need this week for my 5x5 tent my vent in and my carbon filter. My fc 6500 and and everything else I'm gonna need so when we get the tent and that big light I'm sue the heat in the tent will be much higher then the room.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yea i think it is definitely helping I think I may need a space heater though but I should be getting all the money I need this week for my 5x5 tent my vent in and my carbon filter. My fc 6500 and and everything else I'm gonna need so when we get the tent and that big light I'm sue the heat in the tent will be much higher then the room.
a cold floor is worse than low humidity, i asked about the floor, maybe find something better for them to sit on..

Top Bottom