Enforcer’s good bud grow room.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

Shave their legs and flower them out.😁 Did this with my last run, waited for the Sofa to catch up, but it didn't, it just got buried by the Aurora. 🤣

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’ve already lollipopped once and defoliated twice. They are going into flower in the next few days. They are just some beastly plants. I’m going to try and not break any branches when I move them over. But I’m probably going too.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Well shit.....#overveg.
D4B34661 8201 414E A363 963291FDC9A0

Try as I might, I couldn’t get the Blue Dream plants under the net. Broke a few branches trying and decided to just take some clones and move on to the Wonder Woman. They should be ready in a week and a much more manageable size. 😂

Enforcer

Enforcer

I trimmed up the Sherbet Cookies and weighed it out into jars.

and the totals are..........

17.75 ounces of great smelling buds in the jars.

7.5 ounces of larf/trim for eatables.

a little more larf than the Lithium OG Kush. But that’s ok, the wife likes cookies 😁👍

Enforcer

Enforcer

Show off!!! 🤣🤣🤣 kidding bro those looks absolutely gorgeous
Dude, they smell amazing. While I was trimming, the dank went through the garage and into to house. The wife had candles going and she could still smell it. Super loud!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Ok, next up to flower is Wonder Woman from Nirvana seed bank. A few more days to recover from transplant and off to the flower tent with them.

Here’s the strain info:

Description

A hybrid of Super Skunk, Wonder Woman Feminized ticks all the boxes when it comes to the perfect strain. Big fat buds, huge yields, short plants and quick flowering time make her a must have for commercial growers. Pungent and highly aromatic terpenes and extreme resin profile with THC levels testing up to 19%.

Genetics: This lady was created by crossing Super Skunk with White Widow, and the results are a hybrid that expresses the best of these two classics. Expect a short in height plant that will flower as quickly as 56 days depending on phenotype. We were able to enhance her prolific resin profile as well as her high resistance to cold and wet weather.

Strain Characteristics: She is not named Wonder Woman for nothing, as she is extremely easy to grow, requires very little maintenance and does incredibly well outdoors in all climates. Thanks to her indica heritage, expect her to stay low, yet bushy with a compact appearance. Growers with small spaces will find this hybrid to be perfect as she stays short and chunky, without experiencing a large stretching period.

A very uniform hybrid that grows very well in a Sea of Green, and is capable of producing harvests of 550 - 650 g/m². Training her can increase yields further and maximise your growing space. THC levels can range between 13-19% and flowering time will take as little as 56 days. Expect big fat buds that have a pungent and floral sweet aroma with a super sticky texture when squeezing.

Experiencing this strain: Her effects are upbeat, clear minded and a sense of inspiration. An ideal candidate for daytime use, she does not have any tiring side effects and will keep you mentally stimulated throughout the day. Well recommended for anyone who enjoys keeping busy, creative and remaining sharp. A wonderful strain that is great for smokers who are seeking a well balanced effect that expresses hybrid vigour perfectly.

Wonder Woman Feminized will boast flavours that are both pungent and acrid with a sweet floral background. She is a fine blend of Skunk with an added sweetness that keeps you guessing after each pull of a joint. Medical patients may find this strain useful for improving clarity, relieving symptoms of depression, increased motivation, nausea and sickness and relieving stress.

What makes this strain so great: You cannot go wrong with Wonder Woman in your garden, as you can trust her to save the day with her epic yields of dank and sweet buds, low maintenance and high resilience to the elements. A great hash maker and ideal beginner strain.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Got the Wonder Woman all tucked in the flower tent. I switched back to plastic pots this run. I think the fabric ones were drying out too fast in my setup. Temps set for 81*f light on and 79 light off. Starting out at a 1.3 EC. Feed schedule starting out is 4x a day. Each event should get runoff. RH is around 60%. Light is all the way up and dimmed to minimum power. I’ll bump to wattage up slowly over the next week. Day #1 of flower. Let’s go!!!
5BF47155 9374 48AC AFD5 82EF3F5A7107

67B5BBF2 D2A2 4297 88C4 2E00969245C2

Enforcer

Enforcer

Overnight environment was very stable. I’m going to try and really control the stretch by keeping the temperature differential below 10*f. I’m also going to try to keep the temp higher during the night cycle than the day. I’m shooting for 78-80*f light on and 80-81* light off. I don’t know if I’ll be able to achieve it while exhausting out humidity. I’ll be making some adjustments as last 12 hours were:

Day= 76.4* - 78.1*
RH= 53.3% - 61.7%
With the tent exhausted every 5 minutes.

Night=74.5* - 76.3*
RH= 51.7% - 58.6%
With tent exhausted every 8 minutes.

The exhaust fan is controlled by humidity. The RH gets to high and it cycles the air, regardless of temperature. The air temp of the incoming air is usually around 65*f at this time of year. It may be time for a new tent heater💪

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Overnight environment was very stable. I’m going to try and really control the stretch by keeping the temperature differential below 10*f. I’m also going to try to keep the temp higher during the night cycle than the day. I’m shooting for 78-80*f light on and 80-81* light off. I don’t know if I’ll be able to achieve it while exhausting out humidity. I’ll be making some adjustments as last 12 hours were:

Day= 76.4* - 78.1*
RH= 53.3% - 61.7%
With the tent exhausted every 5 minutes.

Night=74.5* - 76.3*
RH= 51.7% - 58.6%
With tent exhausted every 8 minutes.

The exhaust fan is controlled by humidity. The RH gets to high and it cycles the air, regardless of temperature. The air temp of the incoming air is usually around 65*f at this time of year. It may be time for a new tent heater💪
Yeah you hit that -2f diff and the nodes will be noticeably tighter bro... you do lose a little overall growth I found but no near enough to offset the benefit of shortening the node distance if needed or wanted. Maybe a few days of veg.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I reduced the EC down to 1.1 from 1.3. At least for the next week or so. I see just a few spots of tip burn starting. I’ll ease back to 1.3 by week 3 I think.
3DAF562A 0EED 4B03 9172 3AA481F8C8F2

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 9 from flip. I already have buttons forming at the top of the branches. Still trying to get the heat dialed in but so far they are doing well. I’m interested to see how much they stretch next week. I do currently have the temps about 1-2*f higher at night (79-80) than the day (77-79).
5964AAB5 BBEE 435D 80A7 DD78B1F7D975

84C34E14 5007 4A3E 83D6 7A3F474CE055

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 19 from flip. I have tried to keep the day/night temp differential as close to zero, or even a degree or two higher at night as I can. The plants have not stretched much at all!! I thought they were stunted at first, but flower development is on point and stacked well. So today I defoliated and hit them with a Recharge microbe flush. Currently feeding 4x a day at 1.4 EC. The HLG550v2 RSPEC is full power and still 40” above the canopy. Since they didn’t stretch much I’ll lower the light some as flower progresses. Check it out....

Before
860E0D03 3916 4248 94DF 6EBEE93FCE87
B298A8EE F567 406F AB7B EC06079CB9B8

After
A12C05E3 A655 4360 A9F9 D1C73D11DC47
E76D83C3 AE9B 4108 8EB9 300ADC93ACC8

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Day 19 from flip. I have tried to keep the day/night temp differential as close to zero, or even a degree or two higher at night as I can. The plants have not stretched much at all!! I thought they were stunted at first, but flower development is on point and stacked well. So today I defoliated and hit them with a Recharge microbe flush. Currently feeding 4x a day at 1.4 EC. The HLG550v2 RSPEC is full power and still 40” above the canopy. Since they didn’t stretch much I’ll lower the light some as flower progresses. Check it out....

Before
View attachment 1105197View attachment 1105198

After
View attachment 1105199View attachment 1105200
Yeah come in handy when you have that o fuck I waited to long... its really amazing how much it can reduce internode length.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Day 29. Just killin it!! My filter got plugged causing the small tip burn. They are really interesting plants. Didn’t stretch much at all and I have a feeling the bugs are going to be...impressive. Happy growing 🤙

B79CC6B1 6656 45F6 AB0C A4F7D243CE89
15E19FDD 8B80 42CA 9C54 6D7AFA706F55
11A18F3A 2EEE 479A A103 F0A429C0C964

Top Bottom