= EOS : Loompa Farms Pheno Hunt =

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

nice roots homie! the 2nd one has some weird nubs lol
Monster claws .. Lol.. Yeah it got those thick oxygen roots early on.. I'm hoping for a good amount of females, so far the mothers have been getting sexed for 2 days, nothing coming out yet..

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Lookin good bro going to be getting into mine here soon lovin the health and how happy everything is but hey what do you expect from E_O_S and Mr... Loompa. Cant wait to see what you find with these..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I can't wait either bro, keeping it simple around here, 1ml camg, 1ml gh bloom, and .5ml roots excel ( once root numbs start) .. Really working nice, but these are new genetics, my other og I rooted with these, poked out roots in 10 and now on day 12 has similar roots to the last picture.. Hit me up when u get some free time, getting the new batch ready..
nice and simple and great results... For sho, will hit you up brotha...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Lookin good bro going to be getting into mine here soon lovin the health and how happy everything is but hey what do you expect from E_O_S and Mr... Loompa. Cant wait to see what you find with these..
Thanks @Twisted pleasure, there looking good and happy, haven't seen any purple stem or issues from these seedlings so far..
I did notice a couple of the seedlings have started to grow asymmetrical growth, thought it was interesting ... I always thought seedlings would produce symmetrical growth till topped..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Got all the seedlings sexed, got 4 great females, 2 FooDogs and 2 yeties..
I'm really digging all the girls they all look OG Dom and have nice structure and vigor..

First up
FD1.. This one looks like a great structure , nice og stretch, and sites up nice.. Leaf pattern looked more indica leaning in its infancy but as it matures the leaf pattern is looking a little thinner..

FD3.. This was the only runt of the FDs but has some crazy vigor, from the start it produced nice side branching, this pheno is still small but the always has been OG dom, can't wait to see what the clone will do..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Next up the Yeties..

Y9 ... This girl has a more traditional OG look with added vigor, she sites up nice, and stretches just the same, expecting a great yeilding girl out of this girl..

Last but not least,

Y1 ... This girl has always been a stand out on the yeti seedlings, she was the tallest and most vigirous, from day 1 I knew this one was special, I even put a note on her clone to see how she cloned.. Yetie 1 is going to the next best thing I can already tell.. She lanky and has the same structure as any Og.. Very OG some leaf pattern.. Can't wait, these girls will be re vegged and the clones will be flower in a month..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes looking good boss!
I can't wait to see you get these in flower:)
Thanks brotha, these girls are looking like the winning tickets.. Going to be fun flipping these girls, they will be sharing a bed wit some tk, so they will have to keep up.. But u don't see any problems with that, they seem like they will hold there own just fine..

M

mrtokez2

Looking good. Four is a good number you won't have to stress out with a gang of phenos haha. Think I only got like 2-3 as well but mine don't look as og Dom as yours..one I threw outside has an unpleasant smell also..not looking good. Hope u find somethin ridiculous.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking good. Four is a good number you won't have to stress out with a gang of phenos haha. Think I only got like 2-3 as well but mine don't look as og Dom as yours..one I threw outside has an unpleasant smell also..not looking good. Hope u find somethin ridiculous.
Thanks man, it's going to be interesting to see what I find, I'll be posting as they go into the beds and into flower..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So on second look at all the seedlings I found another female that I overlooked as a male, good thing I didn't toss the males til I knew for sure what they were..
I actually was looking foward to this cut being a female because it resemble the LHB leaf pattern as a seedling I put a note on the clones name tag "HB leaner"..
Another lady to choose from..
FD 10 .. Looked like it put out pollen sacks but on second look showed female calyxes and pistils, this was the last one to actually sex I read on a loompa thread that HB phenos take longer to sex, so I'm crossing my fingers with this girl..

All males were discarded, females clones have been transplanted, and mothers are being reveg, will be transplanted in a few days to have them adjust back to 24hr lighting..

T

trich queen

This is my first run with her so I can only comment on her growth so far witch Is she resembles more gee growth! But the smoke I tried off the mom plant she tasted like lucky charms! P.S. I respect all my elites an don't pass them if too many people get them then they will not be special any more plus they came with restrictions that I have to respect! But I have to give props when props are due is why I listen an respect what you an the great grower's are doing big thumbs up to all of you! I can post a picture of the hpk if you want to see her?

One of the truest statements ive read on this board yes people do hoard cuts but cuts come with rules trust and the honor system even renaming a lesser cut pisses me off ie. Loompas headband and 707 headband the 707 is great but not loompas but it yields and the name headband alone drives down the price on headband "loompas" case in point re naming it underdog og he almost had to while it yields less anyone lucky enough to try loompas headband aka underdawg knows 707 isnt close but the headband tag alone can drive a superior product down. Ive been given cuts to share and cuts i have to have permission to share those ones usually keep that elite tag. True sfv not cc version, tk, ghost, faceoff list goes on and folks just because you bought seeds labeld pre 98 bx from cc doesnt mean u have the.clone only it means you have a chance at finding a pheno close to the mother hell maybe even better if it was a real cut to start with s1's are the same thing its not the mother its just giving u.a chance at finding a pheno that matches her or better like the beliefe about the tk s1 is og mother.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

One of the truest statements ive read on this board yes people do hoard cuts but cuts come with rules trust and the honor system even renaming a lesser cut pisses me off ie. Loompas headband and 707 headband the 707 is great but not loompas but it yields and the name headband alone drives down the price on headband "loompas" case in point re naming it underdog og he almost had to while it yields less anyone lucky enough to try loompas headband aka underdawg knows 707 isnt close but the headband tag alone can drive a superior product down. Ive been given cuts to share and cuts i have to have permission to share those ones usually keep that elite tag. True sfv not cc version, tk, ghost, faceoff list goes on and folks just because you bought seeds labeld pre 98 bx from cc doesnt mean u have the.clone only it means you have a chance at finding a pheno close to the mother hell maybe even better if it was a real cut to start with s1's are the same thing its not the mother its just giving u.a chance at finding a pheno that matches her or better like the beliefe about the tk s1 is og mother.
My sentiments exactly, 707 will never compare to the LHB aka underdog OG,
And u got to respect the cut game, u would be surprised how many have lost that respect for a quick buck..
My OG list is long enough that I would've never had them with out respect and trust for them..
These FooDogs and Yeties are a chance to find something similar, and the LHB is the winning ticket so I'm honored to tried these beans out.. So far I see similar traits to the mother, and if not I'm happy with what I currently... ;)

Thanks for taking a look..

T

trich queen

I agree i got some yetis and foodogs that are going to blow minds i have what seems to be a pure example of the underdog og right down to the burgandy water leaf stems/veins my bubster however are by far one of the most impressive seeds runs ive done and the clones are nothing less than stellar 3 phenos kept 1 is dead on bubbs right down to that roasted coffe funk, 1 is pure so cal mk and im stoked for that one because its a clone only thats eluded this girl for a while the third is well a freak of nature imagine bubba and so cal frost color and structure with a pure ssh funk and the high is a soaring sativa start and mind numbing indica lock on the senses by far my favorite so far, the moondawgs are one of my patients favorite one pheno is all chem i mean right.down to taste smell structure and yield the dogwoods are being.ran now. As far as elites go i dont have many but im new to the forums and patience trust and honor will be earned as far as sharing goes i think its great but it has to be done tastefully and right or its just a scam

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Very nice, those description seem like winners to me, great find..
Welcome to the farm, I'm sure u will fit right it.. Best of luck to u.. If u have any q's feel free to ask away.. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom