• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So Jeff said he wrote it wrong in his notes and offered to send the correct ones. He sent:

1. Mushus Stash- (Orange Dreams X Bankgin Ticket) X Dragons Stash which has high terpenes of citrus, lemon and haze

2. Dragon Stash F3- his Flagship strain with Blueberry Gas or Citrus Kush tones (15 seeds each)

What I had asked for is Hydra Stash which is 3 Times OG X Dragons Stash.........in my history of grows, nothing does better than OG hybrids in my style of grow. He's offered to resend which I accepted..........

Nice, I'm a bit Jelly. He never replied to my email. Oh well..

sshz

sshz

It took days (maybe a week) before he responded to me the first time......... I think you have to convince your excited about doing his stuff. I have extra stuff now since he sent me the 2 packs (one had 15 seeds, the other had 17) the first time......The others will be here in a few days. If you want to try a few, and have already responded in this thread, I'd be happy to send some along. Message me. I also have some others too by other breeders but I'll have to go thru them to remember what they are.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It took days (maybe a week) before he responded to me the first time......... I think you have to convince your excited about doing his stuff. I have extra stuff now since he sent me the 2 packs (one had 15 seeds, the other had 17) the first time......The others will be here in a few days. If you want to try a few, and have already responded in this thread, I'd be happy to send some along. Message me. I also have some others too by other breeders but I'll have to go thru them to remember what they are.
Jeff used to post here last year, and showed off some great strains that he made. He couldn't continue here without becoming a sponsor which is totally understandable.

sshz

sshz

You know, Girl Scout Cookies (or Cookies in this case) is well known to be a poor yielder, probably below average. There are exceptions of course and by Ethos's description, "Beast Yield" was their term, I had high hopes for this one. My estimate is final yield between 2 and 2.5 lbs. If it hits three, I'll be beyond shocked. If I EVER grow another Ethos strain, please God, strike me down.

I'm running my fans and exhaust 24/7 now to keep humidity low and cool the room down, and I'm seeing more and more purple throughout. I'm guessing 9 1/2 weeks on this one, 24-25 more days but Ethos says it's a fast finisher. 6.2-6.3 pH always, running around 750 ppm but plain water every 3rd watering, Cal/Mag for another week or so, and I've been mixing some Botanicare Tea in once in a while.

I think I fogot to tell everyone when I cleaned out the room a few days ago, I almost filled a large green trashbag with stem and leaf matter. It needed a lot of work.........

Dbear180

Dbear180

You know, Girl Scout Cookies (or Cookies in this case) is well known to be a poor yielder, probably below average. There are exceptions of course and by Ethos's description, "Beast Yield" was their term, I had high hopes for this one. My estimate is final yield between 2 and 2.5 lbs. If it hits three, I'll be beyond shocked. If I EVER grow another Ethos strain, please God, strike me down.

I'm running my fans and exhaust 24/7 now to keep humidity low and cool the room down, and I'm seeing more and more purple throughout. I'm guessing 9 1/2 weeks on this one, 24-25 more days but Ethos says it's a fast finisher. 6.2-6.3 pH always, running around 750 ppm but plain water every 3rd watering, Cal/Mag for another week or so, and I've been mixing some Botanicare Tea in once in a while.

I think I fogot to tell everyone when I cleaned out the room a few days ago, I almost filled a large green trashbag with stem and leaf matter. It needed a lot of work.........

After I run my Reno gear I'll probably play with some crockett & cannarado gear. Still gonna keep the ethos citral glue cut around but my left over ethos beans are goin on the back burner for a while.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

After I run my Reno gear I'll probably play with some crockett & cannarado gear. Still gonna keep the ethos citral glue cut around but my left over ethos beans are goin on the back burner for a while.
How does the Citral Glue produce for you and how is the buzzzzz? That is going to be one of my first tries with dirt here when all my stuff comes in. My lights should be here friday. Hopefully my seeds will be today I can start to germinate them.

sshz

sshz

It was a good yielder, I think I reached a bit over 4 lbs. with 2 lights. It grows tall though with large cola's, so I'd recommend either topping and/or pinching to control height and spread the plants out a bit. Figure you'll have to post up some of the bigger cola's/branches too. Again, I did end up with some seeds and just a few plants had some slight hermie tendencies- what I remember is male pods showed up along the main stem early in flowering- maybe between weeks 3 and 4. I missed them because I jammed so many plants in there and couldn't get back to view everything. It was a strain I thought I might do again, without hesitation- I really liked it and so did everyone else. I did see I saved about 20 seeds from the crop a few days ago when I was going thru my seeds.

The buzz was really nice but I don't remember all the specifics anymore. I did a partial thread over at RIU but stopped it mid-stream as a close friend got popped and I stopped posting altogether until everything was resolved and I was in the clear. It was super duber stinky, and you could smell it down my driveway to the street. It leaned heavily towards a sativa, maybe 80/20 with loads of pheno's and variations. I think I had 3 or 4 of the seeds not pop, and I added something extra to the room to fill the space.

It's one of the 3-4 strains I would highly recommend doing from Ethos.......the other 5-6 I've done I'd pass on. If you're interested, here is a link to a G.G. hybrid grow I did i 2017 from Expert Seeds out of Ireland. It was posted here. It was more stable than the Ethos strain but didn't yield as high.

Dbear180

Dbear180

How does the Citral Glue produce for you and how is the buzzzzz? That is going to be one of my first tries with dirt here when all my stuff comes in. My lights should be here friday. Hopefully my seeds will be today I can start to germinate them.

It's on par with everything else I grow yield wise & it gets me pretty ripped but still good to function during the day. My fav thing about it is the taste tho, the pheno I kept leaves so much cedar taste behind on the exhale. The other two were good just the flav wasnt as strong. I doubt you'll be disappointed running the citral glue 👍

I'll come back to Ethos for sure I just have other beans I'd like to run before I buy more gear.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I hope I don't Fk th
I hope i dont Fk this up! LOL I have HIGH hopes MWHAHAHAHA

Ha maybe it was this thread! I deleted that pic cuz I was like wait am I in the right thread? Oh well sshz is cool I dont think he'll mind, it is ethos related after all.

20200212 081100

Dbear180

Dbear180

I hope I don't Fk th
I hope i dont Fk this up! LOL I have HIGH hopes MWHAHAHAHA

It takes some practice & a lot of effort in the beginning, but once you have a balanced system adapted to work for your conditions & you learn to recognize issues early on, you get results like this all the time. This was my first time growing citral glue the next will prob be even better now that I know the plant. I pop my head in my flower room twice a day just to check on stuff like lights/temp & watering takes me a few hours one day a week. They do all the real work now & I'm at work or asleep lol.

sshz

sshz

Next up for me is Archive Seeds "Light Speed"........I did some further research on it today, I'm also seeing it's sold out quickly almost everywhere. Seeds were expensive too, more than any of the Ethos stuff.

(Lemon Peel X Dosidos) X Moonbow #75..........

The LP X Dosi was designated "LC20", used exclusively for breeding by Archive. Vigorous grower, sturdy and easy to grow with incredible bag appeal, mind numbing potency and lemon peel skunk terps. The male donor, Moonbow #75 ( Zkittles X Dosidos), is supposed to be Archives most potent strain and very exotic. Research shows some hard hitting genetics on this side too, Grand Daddy Purple, Girl Scout Cookies, multiple kushes, and even an "unidentified" strain per seedfinder.eu. The Moonbow #75 has been used in numerous hybrids and cross breeds by others too, which is always a good sign. As shown, there's Dosidos in both parents.

So the summary reads Kush type overall, average to high yield, proven 29% THC levels, 60-70 days flowering and will grow tall if you let it. In an usual step, my plan is to start these 10 days earlier than I normally do in another room, going 40 days total in veg with some pinching to bush them out and control their height a bit. This leans heavily to the sativa side I'm guessing. I've been told you won't find a more "lemon" strain, time will tell..........

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Next up for me is Archive Seeds "Light Speed"........I did some further research on it today, I'm also seeing it's sold out quickly almost everywhere. Seeds were expensive too, more than any of the Ethos stuff.

(Lemon Peel X Dosidos) X Moonbow #75..........

The LP X Dosi was designated "LC20", used exclusively for breeding by Archive. Vigorous grower, sturdy and easy to grow with incredible bag appeal, mind numbing potency and lemon peel skunk terps. The male donor, Moonbow #75 ( Zkittles X Dosidos), is supposed to be Archives most potent strain and very exotic. Research shows some hard hitting genetics on this side too, Grand Daddy Purple, Girl Scout Cookies, multiple kushes, and even an "unidentified" strain per seedfinder.eu. The Moonbow #75 has been used in numerous hybrids and cross breeds by others too, which is always a good sign. As shown, there's Dosidos in both parents.

So the summary reads Kush type overall, average to high yield, proven 29% THC levels, 60-70 days flowering and will grow tall if you let it. In an usual step, my plan is to start these 10 days earlier than I normally do in another room, going 40 days total in veg with some pinching to bush them out and control their height a bit. This leans heavily to the sativa side I'm guessing. I've been told you won't find a more "lemon" strain, time will tell..........
That sounds like the SSHZZ-NIT HA! Lemon sounds awesome! I am just starting to realize this massive world of weed I've been MISSING! I've been living under a rock! My first grow is going to be awesome if I don't flop. I am trying to prepare but we will see. I hope to get started this weekend.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Bro it literally says right there on the pack, "seeds are strictly for novelty and souvenir purposes only". How are you going to break Archive's trust like that? Haha. I have not ran anything from Ethos or Archive, but from what I have seen and heard about both, I find myself a little more excited to see your run with Archive genetics. I wish you well with it friend! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

sshz

sshz

Regarding the "Cookies", not much to report. I've been sick as shit with sinusitis, bronchitis, sore throat, aches and chills- you get the idea. Sleeping alot too. I'm on my 3rd antibiotic in 5 weeks too- hard to bounce back from things the older you get, take it from me. The wife leaves for Florida for a week tomorrow too, which heaps even more responsibility on my shoulders- cooking, taking care of the dog, etc., etc. So, I'm spending zero time in the room other than to water and turn things off and on. Smells great though, that skunk sweetness I mentioned before is wonderful.

My demand is thru the roof right now, as a few friends who moved to CO moved back last month- basically forcing me to open a second room moving forward. More work, more smell, more shit from the wife, more expenses (lights and ferts) but it's nothing new- I've done it many times before. The CO traffic got to them, houses were expensive and it just got to crazy for them- they preferred a more relaxed atmosphere and thats not CO anymore.

Question is what to do in the second room. I have on hand:

1. The Ethos Lemon OGKush X Cookies freebies I received with the Cookies strain I'm currently doing. (DOUBTFUL)

2. Exotic Genetix "Chemberrly"- a possibility I need to research more

3. One of the Dragons Flame strains- not feminized though but a real possibility

4. Greenpoint Seeds- not fem's either but some winners- Tomahawk, Copper Chem and Hibernate

5. THSeeds Darkstar- I'd love to do this but it's 11+ weeks flowering- probably not now

So, I have some options ans a bit of time before deciding which way to go.

Last edited:
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Bro it literally says right there on the pack, "seeds are strictly for novelty and souvenir purposes only". How are you going to break Archive's trust like that? Haha. I have not ran anything from Ethos or Archive, but from what I have seen and heard about both, I find myself a little more excited to see your run with Archive genetics. I wish you well with it friend! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
HAHA I bet it's a bad ass novelty high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom