• Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lookin good as always maeng.
thx for the vibes:)
You are developing something spectacular. Great work. Hope to grow some of your creations one day.:rauch08:

good looking on the props man. once these get worked a bit im sure they will be out there.

1st up is 2 pics of the alien tech pheno all knocked up, filling in with nice plump seeds. the next pics are of the 50/50 cherry pheno the smell is back and sweeter then ever! i took a bunch of pics of the petrioles(leaf stems, my spelling sucks) just to show this plant dont play around there's not a leaf on it that doesn't have great trich coverage. so i took one of the fans off just to show how muchs trichs are on this thing. never seen anything like it. and there's another with some other stem shots so u can see every stem is like this, even the longer fans. they are being fed liquid karma.

DSC 0069
DSC 0071
DSC 0075
DSC 0078
DSC 0080
DSC 0080s
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Very frosty, awesome plants there Kid

mal

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Those look sick bro I can't remeber are those from the original obs stock or from swerves Adawg v2?? Either way they look bomb I bet the new gen is gonna be sick also!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
these are from the original stock Chemdog D x alien tech

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good. Even pregnant bitches can be sexy! Lol. U gonna drop some of these babies around the farm? I really want some of these beans when they r done! Keep up the great job bro.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

thats what am talking about kid.. Everything looks great, nice work bro.. glad to see this project coming along..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Alein tech pheno

thats what am talking about kid.. Everything looks great, nice work bro.. glad to see this project coming along..
thx man. how did your alien dogs do in those undercurrents?
Looking good Kid Twist! Good to see you, again!
you too brother looking forward to seeing some of your work

Nice work Twist...the hard work's paying off....

thx man im having fun. i cant wait to start sorting through these so i can start making the f4s.

this is the alien technology pheno seeds are looking nice and plump with alot of the brown in them already. these should be coming down in about 2 weeks.

DSC 0072
DSC 0073
DSC 0074
DSC 0075
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
these are all lookin nice and healthy guy excelent work

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

yes me and my partner Str8dank. 1st up will see the aliendawgs, then Grand Daddy Querkle. got soem Ultimate chems x Chemdog D's that should be done in about a 2 weeks. and Str8dank is doing soem fem crosses with the afgooey cut. so things are happening. the g13/haze bx2's are gonna be done the as well at the same time the aleindogs are

Excellent selections KT!! Goodluck with all of your projects.

sticky icky

sticky icky

:bong2:Really sick lookin phenos its so dope when the fans get speckled with trichs don't it bro,great job!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D pheno

these are all lookin nice and healthy guy excelent work
thx man. hows your alien project coming along? if i remeber correctly your were working with and aleinkush male?

Excellent selections KT!! Goodluck with all of your projects.
thx bro
Wow, nice plants man!
thx
:bong2:Really sick lookin phenos its so dope when the fans get speckled with trichs don't it bro,great job!

yeah man these babies are covered. im gonna be doing a run shortly unseeded with these phenos see how they do.

so i took a tester bottom bud off and opened it up to see how the seeds are doing. they look great and these should be getting the chop in a week or so.

DSC 0072
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
no breeding projects for me guy im just a pheno hunter:character0110: i was hunting for a nice purple alien and found 1 male out of the quest but he end up autoflowering so i tossed him since that grow below my signiture me and my ladies just havent been able to find a home but as a grower i learn'd that patients and drive get you there

kootenai

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
SiC KT great to hear that the beans are coming along nicely! I look forward to the pheno hunting now! Go get'em brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Those look good bruh nice job!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like cal mag had it last6 times

i don't understand, but if your referring to a cal-mag deficiency you are probably right the plants have been on a diet of liquid karma only and a 2x feed of H&G bio1 which has no cal in it. these plants are seeded and will be coming down in a day or 2.

Top Bottom