Exotic Genetix Kimbo Kush pheno hunt

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

@GrowAholiC, you should be proud of this run. Very nice work indeed. You take strong genetics and throw love and passion at them and sure to come up a winner every time. :cool:

I'm salivating just thinking of the smells and tastes you must be getting.......:D

Thank you for the kind words @jumpincactus I do know one thing... I'm ready to put the Kimbo into full production from the results I've had :)

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Hey man, I'm about to finish up. Was wondering, how many days did you go? I'm at 52. I beleive its time! Only cloudy trichs, would like more Stoney than speedy!(old fart) need the meds.........lol here is a few pic. Thanks man, your grow came out stellar "View attachment 452032View attachment 452033

Looking stellar. Real meaty buds and it does look pretty much done at 52 days. I took my Kimbo's down at day 60. I had the same intentions as you in wanting a stony smoke, not a speedy smoke. I feel a 60 day chop time achieved just that.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
It's the frostiest plant I ever grew. I'm taking my current batch to 65 days if I can or 30% amber.Has anyone noticed any creeper effects to the Kimbo high?
2014 10 21 025514 1

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

It's the frostiest plant I ever grew. I'm taking my current batch to 65 days if I can or 30% amber.Has anyone noticed any creeper effects to the Kimbo high?View attachment 452097

Gawd Dog that is some purple gooey goodness. I'm real jealous of your pheno here. I have some really nice pheno's and multiple keepers. Just nothing super colorful like you have here @ShroomKing A real nice genotype expression showing in her. But on the real, I would pop another pack of Kimbo Kush's right now if I had them in my hand. I can't say that about very many strains at all. Kimbo Kush was such a joy to grow and it's so dank. I kind of know what your saying on that creeper high. My #8 has a very very heavy indica feeling that take's about 30 min to hit you when smoked. But dang, once it hits you, you know you have been struck by the Kimbo.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Bro!!! I am beyond speechless and jealous. I can not quit looking at that DANK pile of purple Kimbo! I was floored when I seen it. And its has that same effect every time I look back at the picture. Absolutely amazing work @ShroomKing
Thanks so much bro. A dispensary owner told me they cap thier donations at $2700 a lb. That^Kimbo made them break their own rule. Lol

Top Bottom