Face Off BX2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dad

Dad

the high desert bty growers are lazy not all of them but most of them and fuckn up the bty name....fact that most of them dont even smoke it and jus grow it for the money.... they pull it at 60 days... i told my homie to let it go 70... its on an whole other level...fact... they jus dont grow it right...sorrry to get off topic...

Whaaaaat? I know chris of house of funk{vegas based}and they have the bty on the menu and lol was it ever pulled early.

awesome thread yet again goo, that hard shell and leftlets remind me of some bagseed i found in a pack that i was told was pre 95. had an incredibly loud og , fuel-body oder. and had a sprite taste.

N

nightmarecreature

Whaaaaat? I know chris of house of funk{vegas based}and they have the bty on the menu and lol was it ever pulled early.

awesome thread yet again goo, that hard shell and leftlets remind me of some bagseed i found in a pack that i was told was pre 95. had an incredibly loud og , fuel-body oder. and had a sprite taste.

The BTY gets pulled at 55 days and sometimes it gets pulled as early as 49 days aka 7 weeks. Its crap, that early. I have not tried it at 60 or even 70 days but I trust what Evoke said. It still works for pain that early but it reminds me of herojuana.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
9 Face Off BX2 out of the soil now.. They look like there gunna b fast growers

already at 14 pages and they just now popped outta the soil?? you are a rock star around here goo lol. bad ass beans though for sure, cant wait to see these babies grow up...

edit: i see green a few days back, nevermind haha but all these archive beans seem like nothing but dank for real.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

already at 14 pages and they just now popped outta the soil?? you are a rock star around here goo lol. bad ass beans though for sure, cant wait to see these babies grow up...

edit: i see green a few days back, nevermind haha but all these archive beans seem like nothing but dank for real.
LOL.. Most came up out of the soil a few days ago but I'm waiting on the last 3 to show them selves.. There in there & alive.. By 2morro they should all b up.. Stay tuned... I'm gunna find a new killer OG

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter

didn't u know bro??? you didn't see his other thread with few hundred pgs? happy 4th of july evey1. whos going to da kush expo?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Everything going great I got 11 face off Bx2 up & growing but juss waiting on 1 that is taking her time gettin up<< I think it's a girl already<< she juss wants more rest b4 the big show..

I staked my Lil seedlings b'cuz my fan blows them around 2 much.. There in roots 707 soil & I've given them only Sea Green & CalMag but they have already gotten some tea & heavy 16 foliar spray

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything going great I got 11 face off Bx2 up & growing but juss waiting on 1 that is taking her time gettin up<< I think it's a girl already<< she juss wants more rest b4 the big show..

I staked my Lil seedlings b'cuz my fan blows them around 2 much.. There in roots 707 soil & I've given them only Sea Green & CalMag but they have already gotten some tea & heavy 16 foliar spray
That is off the hook, Goo! U feeding them already. Let them eat off that 707. It as all the food they need for a minute, bro. I don't feed barely at all in veg. Just Great White and water most of the time.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That is off the hook, Goo! U feeding them already. Let them eat off that 707. It as all the food they need for a minute, bro. I don't feed barely at all in veg. Just Great White and water most of the time.
I don't use regular water I use RO (20ppm) so I add a tiny bit of calmag.. I have a big batch of water ready 4 my coco plants so I use that water 2 feed them with.. When I transplant my coco plants that's how I do it so I juss kept doing it the same way.. This is what every seedling or cut get in soil or coco:

1 gal RO water

5ml - Calmag
1ml - Sea Green

180-190 ppm

Then next feeding would b a ACT Tea.. In coco they love that mix & so far the soil plants love it 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I didn't even cut the Roots 707 soil.. No extra care was taken juss filled up the cup with soil & put the seedling in2 the soil with a gang of what ever free bennies I have on hand b'cuz I'm broke & all out of Caps Packs.. After I transplanted the FAce oFf bx2 I thought oh shit I hope that soil ain't 2 hot.. So far they ain't trippin

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

my buddy has the FO bx1s goin. oh mannnn goo your in for a treat. make sure to wear sunglasses when in bloom, blingbling
That's what I like 2 here.. Try & get some flicks & post um up doggie

Reactions: Dad
N

nightmarecreature

I don't use regular water I use RO (20ppm) so I add a tiny bit of calmag.. I have a big batch of water ready 4 my coco plants so I use that water 2 feed them with.. When I transplant my coco plants that's how I do it so I juss kept doing it the same way.. This is what every seedling or cut get in soil or coco:

1 gal RO water

5ml - Calmag
1ml - Sea Green

180-190 ppm

Then next feeding would b a ACT Tea.. In coco they love that mix & so far the soil plants love it 2

You're right on with that. I only grow in Coco and I use RO. 5ML of Cal/Mag Minimum. When I first use Coco, I use 7ML, then switch to 5ML. I tried using 2.5ML and my plants went to hell. Goo you need to try Rootamentary! It's bomb! Only 0.25ML per gallon, same company but works better than Seagreen on seedlings and very small plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom