First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

indeed but molasses itself contains lots of lovely goodness for the plants, and the microbes int he soil, also eat the molasses.

sounds cool, like brewing proper tea for the plants haha

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
In that case i will start adding the molasses to my water only days too.
Im not sure if im even doing this right but my mini trees seem to love it so i guess i shouldnt tinker with it..lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
there is a really good thread here on the farm about organic teas but for some reason i cant find it. I will keep searching and post it when i do.

T

theTinker

and ya im just trying to juggle budget, weed, area at the moment. ya iwnter temps for me are low low low, so id have to upgrade the lights/ add a heater i believe

I look forward to the problem of a too cold room again. Cant wait to try a 1000watter! imagine it, the sun in my room!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks for the link. I've been toying with the idea of some teas lately.

The Teas seem kinda forgiving too..i have been trying all kinds of different blends and the ladies love it...Now that i think about it can you really call a girl who loves to eat poop soup a lady?

jagle

jagle

The Teas seem kinda forgiving too..i have been trying all kinds of different blends and the ladies love it...Now that i think about it can you really call a girl who loves to eat poop soup a lady?

na you call her a wife haha

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
LMFAO....that would most likely end with me sleeping on the couch.

jagle

jagle

anyway better talk about the plants

there fine, ko kush is lovely man, so frost, and smelly, starting to really stink now, im hoping 3-4 more weeks, so hopefully start of july im chopping them, with another 4-5 weeks after that for the killing fields to come down

that jackberry never recovered, he is crap but budding i reckon ill get maybe 3 grams off him, i dunno its weird, just a runt i guess

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
awesome man glad to hear it. I should finish about the first week of august..really trying to avoid having anything other than a mother and some clones for that hot ass month. you gonna post up some pics later on?

jagle

jagle

sure ill get some later, lights on at midnight so ill take some then.

i has serious plans to make a proper veg, clone, mother /flower room next, wanna be harvesting 4 every 4 weeks i hope

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im shooting for a similar rotation with 3 plants. Have you ever tried the Bonsai mum thing?

T

themeangreen

hey bud
how are the ladies? just wondering if you had any pics and updates?
thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom