First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazarus718

lazarus718

Hey laz, yea my main gripe is still the long rootlet, I like to get them right as they pop and I dont know if because I check so often or what but I never get a long rootlet. No accidental bending of a long rootlet.

Just my method.

That's exactly what it is bro, personal preference! Once you get a technique down and it works for you then go with it. I like my paper towels in a ziploc method because I can stash the baggy up next to my water heater pipe and I get sprouts usually with 18-24 hours. Let the tap grow to 1/4-1/2 inch and put 'em in the soil.

B

Bluberry

hey guys, home from work to this,
its K.O. Kush 1, must of come up in the last 8 hours or so maybe, unless i missed it last time i was in there, this baby is way ahead of the others.
sign of a male? or good pheono, well have to wait and see

very excited

again, a big thank you to everyone, specially you guys watching me

ahhh, its so cute :party0042:

jagle

jagle

first pic is K.O. Kush1, coming along nicely, hope she opens her leaves soon,
second pic isnt great but its JB2, she is a baby seedling, must of just popped the soil sometimes last night. i expect the other 2 to be a day or so behind, hope this is a sign of just good growth, not males haha

CIMG1967b
CIMG1968b
S

stifler

looks good mate.. have u thought about painting it white or lining it with reflective?

jagle

jagle

looks good mate.. have u thought about painting it white or lining it with reflective?

thanks, ya the pics of the grow box were a few days before it was complete, i have painted the inside of it flat matt white, have an intake and exhaust holes, and recently added a 7inch fan for circulating the air inside

jagle

jagle

Just a quick update, i lost a Kush, lil root died, i reckon it was my own fault, the other 3 are growing nicely, ill post pics later showing them a week after planting seeds, very excited they are starting to look like baby weed plants now, lights are on 24/0 temps at a constant 23-25degrees

S

shifty1

Sorry to hear you lost one of your kushes best of luck with the grow. If I can offer some advice switch to 18/6 it is better for the plants.

jagle

jagle

Thanks I ain't too worried about losing one, might pop another to replace it, havent decided yet, also can't go 18/6 at the moment, too cold with the lights off

jagle

jagle

one week in today

picture update, sorry for the somewhat blurry pictures, still getting used to taking weed shots

first shot is my one remaining ko kush, last 2 are my jackberry's

thank you guys again for the continuing support and help

All3b
Kokb
Jb1b
Jb2b
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

....and they're off! Now you get to experience the miracle of life... lots of fun watching the differences in strains and individual plants. If they seem to be stretching for the light, they probably are. Don't let them get too top-heavy and fall over if you can help it. Here's to ya, Jagle! Cheers, mate!

jagle

jagle

thank you dude, ya i love being out there for 20 minutes watching them grow having a smoke, but i love after being away for a good few hours you can always see a difference, and dont worry about stretching, ive covered them up with some soil to support them more after the initial stretch getting outta the soil and lowered the lights to just above the rim of the pot, got a fan in there now blowing 30 minutes on 30 minutes off 24/7

....and they're off! Now you get to experience the miracle of life... lots of fun watching the differences in strains and individual plants. If they seem to be stretching for the light, they probably are. Don't let them get too top-heavy and fall over if you can help it. Here's to ya, Jagle! Cheers, mate!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey bro, google "Tobacco mosaic virus" if you're smoking cigarettes around your plants. Not a good thing to bring into the grow. Just an FYI.

jagle

jagle

thanks dude, i normally smoke in the room that the box is in and blow it away from the plants but ill make extra sure to keep tobacco smoke away

weed smoke all good haha, love to let the plants know that if they brow big and female theyl get to be smoked

also thank you for stopping by, very happy to have some pros here

Hey bro, google "Tobacco mosaic virus" if you're smoking cigarettes around your plants. Not a good thing to bring into the grow. Just an FYI.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Thanks I ain't too worried about losing one, might pop another to replace it, havent decided yet, also can't go 18/6 at the moment, too cold with the lights off

Sorry to hear you lost one bro, are they fem seeds or standard? If you choose to replace the one you lost you'd better get another bean germed now because after another week it'll be too far behind the pack and you'll have height issues. Again, don't worry about the 18/6 vs. 24 on thing...if you need the warmth then just leave them on till you flower.

jagle

jagle

regular. i dont wanna end up with 2 many females and not have enough room or light for them but i dont wanna sell myself short and end up with all males, so popping another tonight be a good idea?

Sorry to hear you lost one bro, are they fem seeds or standard? If you choose to replace the one you lost you'd better get another bean germed now because after another week it'll be too far behind the pack and you'll have height issues. Again, don't worry about the 18/6 vs. 24 on thing...if you need the warmth then just leave them on till you flower.

dextr0

dextr0

a before u throw it away or anything like that i would VERY CAREFULLY move dirt and c if seed was not good.

lazarus718

lazarus718

I would shoot for 6 plants bro, if you do end up getting all females then pick your best 3 or 4, whatever you think will fit.

jagle

jagle

ya ya might pop another kush so tomorrow and i got some el monstre freebies might do 2 of them

I would shoot for 6 plants bro, if you do end up getting all females then pick your best 3 or 4, whatever you think will fit.

Top Bottom