First Grow Ever(outdoor Journal)

• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

After giving them their first feeding with 1/4 recommended nutrients, they leaves look pretty damn droopy, which I've heard can mean maybe nitrogen toxicity?View attachment 582926
they'll be ok just remember the roots are minimal just give it a drink, use a bottle sprayer , or measure your fluid i would give those bout a 1-2 oz

Bakataha

Bakataha

When I water, I just make the soil evenly wet the best I can, with a small runoff. Should I just try to give it little bits instead? I've also had a question on spraying the plants with water. I've read all over the place that if you spray them with water, they get burned. So is it necessary to spray the leaves when you water?

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

When I water, I just make the soil evenly wet the best I can, with a small runoff. Should I just try to give it little bits instead? I've also had a question on spraying the plants with water. I've read all over the place that if you spray them with water, they get burned. So is it necessary to spray the leaves when you water?
Not the leaves just the soil, I'll spritz the soil 10 times or so , but dry them out good, so roots can go searching for water! Are they on a 18/6 light cycle yet? If not now would be a good time to start

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

so good! I wish I knew that much on my first grow.

I got a two headed mutant i'm trying to keep stable 0-0 uunuuu
Hopefully the genetics aren't all fucked up
& herm on you, ive had a runt with every grow they end up being the biggest plant, but they all jennered or nannered, now i just get rid of em

Bakataha

Bakataha

Welcome @ThatsFunny :). Any and all help is more than appreciated! Thanks for the compliment. It's all good fun.

UPDATE: After the seedlings were drooping their leaves after their first feeding, I get up this morning and man, did these things turn around! These things are just loving the sunlight right now, the leaves are absolutely nice and rubbery. These are the best these leaves have felt in their whole little lives, and they just seem stronger overall. Obviously they're growing everyday, but wow after this feeding, I'm really excited to see how strong they got just overnight:). As for the light schedule, i being them in for an hour at night under a cfl, so they're getting 13 hours of light. Is that enough? @GrowingGreen
Those poor cotyledons

Bakataha

Bakataha

This plant has been growing a little funky, too. It's kind of flared on the new growth here. I'm not sure if it's a mutation? This is the more sativa plant I have.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Welcome @ThatsFunny :). Any and all help is more than appreciated! Thanks for the compliment. It's all good fun.

UPDATE: After the seedlings were drooping their leaves after their first feeding, I get up this morning and man, did these things turn around! These things are just loving the sunlight right now, the leaves are absolutely nice and rubbery. These are the best these leaves have felt in their whole little lives, and they just seem stronger overall. Obviously they're growing everyday, but wow after this feeding, I'm really excited to see how strong they got just overnight:). As for the light schedule, i being them in for an hour at night under a cfl, so they're getting 13 hours of light. Is that enough? @GrowingGreen
Those poor cotyledons
View attachment 583010View attachment 583011
They need 18 or else they'll start to flower!

Bakataha

Bakataha

I'll just light dep them when the days start to get longer. That's what I was planning anyways. An early flower for these plants. I'm not going to let them reveg. I'm making a promisw to you that I will get some more seeds, REAL SEEDS and plant them so they are actually in season, and we'll do this shit right. Can't wait because these ones already got sun burned and stuff, so it's probably best these go into early flower:)

Bakataha

Bakataha

Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love to veg out, but i jist don't have the means. Will anything else happen, other than a smaller yield? @GrowingGreen

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

You should hold off on the flower nutes until they start showing signs of flowering. Plants from seed have to mature to a certain point before they can even initiate to flower. You probably wont see signs of the onset of flower for the next two weeks. Root space in the medium also tends to have an effect on the quickness of bud set. Less roots with unrooted media remaining in the pot = slower onset. Fully rooted/rootbound = quick to rapid onset.

Bakataha

Bakataha

Thank you, kind sir @CBDEMON. Going to jot that down here in my notes while I puff on these oils. Cheers:smoking: wow, after taking this pic I realized she drank so much today! Also the stems are peeling like a snake from vigorous growth:)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Thank you, kind sir @CBDEMON. Going to jot that down here in my notes while I puff on these oils. Cheers:smoking: wow, after taking this pic I realized she drank so much today! Also the stems are peeling like a snake from vigorous growth:)View attachment 584078
Once you confirm the plant is a female, you'll be able to flower, but not until she shows white pissels

Bakataha

Bakataha

Hey all! Figured it's time for a little update. The plants are getting to be a decent size, and the stems are solid. They've been doing a lot better since I've been giving them less water at a time, just more frequently. They were doing perfect until last night. It seems like the leaves are bending downward, and twisting a little? I don't think it's too close to my cfl light because I hear it can orient away from the light if it's too close? I have no idea. I'll post a pic of the plants, and them under the light as well.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Hey all! Figured it's time for a little update. The plants are getting to be a decent size, and the stems are solid. They've been doing a lot better since I've been giving them less water at a time, just more frequently. They were doing perfect until last night. It seems like the leaves are bending downward, and twisting a little? I don't think it's too close to my cfl light because I hear it can orient away from the light if it's too close? I have no idea. I'll post a pic of the plants, and them under the light as well.View attachment 585240View attachment 585241View attachment 585243View attachment 585245
Here some info that will help you
http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

Latest posts

Top Bottom