First Grow Ever, Wish me luck!

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

They grow quick! Looking good! What style of plant are you aiming for? Natural, tall, bush? Plan to top them a lot?

You’ll be shocked how fast they grow have whatever materials you think you might need ready, I can’t tell you how many store runs I made during the first 2 grows just messing with details on tent setup alone figuring out what’s best where
Yes they do! Plan is to manifold them. I guess I have desire to do things the hard way, lol. I feel you on making sure I have what's needed, my wife keeps giving me the stink eye whenever I mention something might be nice to have🤣

2Water

2Water

I actually like this statement a lot, I was the same way I basically grew by research the first run then all the advice I got along that run I factored in on the next one etc etc
You and I seem very like minded. Definitely going to be keeping tabs on your grow as well!

2Bad

2Bad

MY BROTHER! I'm glad you finally joined the site. Took you long enough.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well I’m glad I was here for the family reunion haha, I’m just the friend that came with one of the cousins who drinks all the beer and smokes all the bud 😂😂

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Could be the blunt talking, but I was confused on why you said hash. 2stoned here 🤣
Ok my fault gotta admit I just smoked haha was trying to figure out another way to post videos turns out YouTube works great! Made a dedicated Channel and post the videos as unlisted it’s fighting me here though lol

Top Bottom