First grow Wedding Cake & GMO

• Thread starter hzydze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hzydze

hzydze

Day 21 Flower

I haven’t seen any fungus gnats since applying the mosquito bits in the water. Defoliated both plants. Took off most of the lower leafs/small bud sites. Definitely felt nervous, not sure if I took off too much. Wedding Cake is smelling up the tent like sweet vanilla. Wedding Cake sitting at 32” GMO is at 22”

A0D1D166 BD57 4A62 98C6 F6B47BF0A8E0
8FD2D0C8 49ED 497D BA89 9465FE0367A8
B3004E93 FAFE 483D A6FA E66AA94745A9
hzydze

hzydze

Day 28 Flower

Wedding Cake has stopped its stretch and ended up at 32”. The smells this plant gives off are beautiful. Sweet velvet vanilla and it just keeps getting better by the day. Can’t wait for her to finish up. Trichomes are starting to pack on her.

GMO is still stretching and currently at 26”. I wonder if she’ll catch up to the wedding cake. She’s a slow starter compared to wedding cake. She was putting off nasty garlic fuel smells but now it seems the smell has been completely overtaken by the wedding cake cuz that is all I smell when I open the tent. I’ve seen 1 fungus gnat since the last update so I watered with more mosquito bits and hopefully that’s the last of em. Drying these at different times is gonna be a mission cuz idk how I’m going to create 2 different climates in my house. Might have to spend more money or chop the GMO early but I really don’t want to do that.

IMG 3546
IMG 3537
IMG 3548
IMG 3549
IMG 3550
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Day 19 Flower Update

Did not water for 2 days in an attempt to get rid of fungus gnats. In total I saw 5 gnats that were stuck to sticky traps. I fed both plants with added mosquito bits in the water. Hopefully that kills off the larvae. I let the mosquito bits soak in the water for an hour then mixed nutes in and fed. Plants looking healthy with frost developing and pistils emerging. I usually get 10% runoff on each plant but today I got zero runoff. Probably because I didn’t water for 2 days but no runoff worries me a bit. Wedding cake sitting at 29” and GMO at 19” GMO hasn’t really stretched much but I’m thinking she’s a late bloomer or maybe stunted growth idk.
So the smaller pot is giving you a smaller plant? 🤔 Wonder how it would be in the same size pot as the taller one. Anyways, way cool that the clones are growing out nice for you. I visited my local dispensary this evening and these Clone Guy clones caught my eye, grabbed one just for shits and giggles. Price was right.

hzydze

hzydze

So the smaller pot is giving you a smaller plant? 🤔 Wonder how it would be in the same size pot as the taller one. Anyways, way cool that the clones are growing out nice for you. I visited my local dispensary this evening and these Clone Guy clones caught my eye, grabbed one just for shits and giggles. Price was right.
GMO would be bigger than the wedding cake for sure in a bigger pot. I wish I could’ve done that but didn’t have the space at first. Which clone did you pick up?

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
GMO would be bigger than the wedding cake for sure in a bigger pot. I wish I could’ve done that but didn’t have the space at first. Which clone did you pick up?
OG Kush, planted it right away in a gallon pot. She's kinda sad right now but she be alright in a week or two. What is GMO?

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

OG Kush, planted it right away in a gallon pot. She's kinda sad right now but she be alright in a week or two. What is GMO?
GMO= Greatest Mug Out there.

Lol it's Chemdog D x forum cookies pretty sure, garlic mushroom & onion cookies.

Probably my favorite strain I've grown

hzydze

hzydze

Nice! You can never go wrong with some OG. When I first got my wedding cake clone I left it in the package for a few days and didn’t do anything to it put it in regular soil then into coco loco haha. She’s looking good now. Try to find some gmo(garlic cookies) and roll one up. She packs power and has such a unique terp profile. It’s like garlic gas.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Nice! You can never go wrong with some OG. When I first got my wedding cake clone I left it in the package for a few days and didn’t do anything to it put it in regular soil then into coco loco haha. She’s looking good now. Try to find some gmo(garlic cookies) and roll one up. She packs power and has such a unique terp profile. It’s like garlic gas.
I will, thanks. 😁

hzydze

hzydze

GMO= Greatest Mug Out there.

Lol it's Chemdog D x forum cookies pretty sure, garlic mushroom & onion cookies.

Probably my favorite strain I've grown
It really is the greatest mug out there haha. Really cool plant. I wish I could’ve veg’d it a little longer and get some crazy spears on it.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Which humidifier is that in your tent, looks about the size I need for my 4x2.

Eledin

Eledin

In moments like this I realize how lucky I am to be near the mediterranean sea in a mountain area. Not too hot, not too cold (not for indoors at least, sometimes every few years it snows but my indoor temperature is okay) and always humid. Sometimes the humidity might be a bit too high for flowering but I never had bud rot yet. I chop the entire plant , remove big fan leaves and hang for 1 day or 2 before chopping it in individual branches, I give them some indirect airflow and Im fine. I wonder if a dehumidifier would make my buds better tho.

hzydze

hzydze

In moments like this I realize how lucky I am to be near the mediterranean sea in a mountain area. Not too hot, not too cold (not for indoors at least, sometimes it snows but my indoor temperature is okay) and always humid. Sometimes the humidity might be a bit too high for flowering but I never had bud rot yet. I chop the entire plant and hang for 1 day or 2 before chopping it in individual branches, I give them some indirect airflow and Im fine. I wonder if a dehumidifier would make my buds better tho.
Sounds pretty nice out where you are. Lately the humidity out here has been between 63%-80%. Definitely sucks as my lung room is my garage and that isn't sealed off very well. I run my portable ac on dry mode and that really helps bring the humidity down. Between my dehumidifier and ac I can get it down to 50%. idk how im going to do it in the summer, the temps will be insane.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Sounds pretty nice out where you are. Lately the humidity out here has been between 63%-80%. Definitely sucks as my lung room is my garage and that isn't sealed off very well. I run my portable ac on dry mode and that really helps bring the humidity down. Between my dehumidifier and ac I can get it down to 50%. idk how im going to do it in the summer, the temps will be insane.
Garage....well shit. Just finished a garage grow, not sure if I'd ever want to try that again. My humidifier can keep a steady 65% (inside the house, 10x10 room)in my lung room but struggles beyond that, have it inside the tent for now. Just got the clone and the roots are very new. Inside the tent it gets 70-76%.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Went to feed the plants today and noticed a few leaves on GMO were turning to a light yellow. Can anybody give me some possible answers as to why this would happen?
Hopefully they're just hungry. How many weeks are you into flower?

hzydze

hzydze

Hopefully they're just hungry. How many weeks are you into flower?
That's what im hoping. Im in week 5 right now. Week 6 begins on Tuesday. I read that the yellowing happens during flower, the wedding cake doesn't have any leaves like that but it is a different plant so idk.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
That's what im hoping. Im in week 5 right now. Week 6 begins on Tuesday. I read that the yellowing happens during flower, the wedding cake doesn't have any leaves like that but it is a different plant so idk.
Usually happens at the top late into flower, at the bottom it's just hungry.

hzydze

hzydze

Usually happens at the top late into flower, at the bottom it's just hungry.
Ahh ok I got you. Ive been feeding them at the same time but I think I should be feeding GMO at a higher frequency since it's a smaller pot and seems to be drinking up the water faster.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Ahh ok I got you. Ive been feeding them at the same time but I think I should be feeding GMO at a higher frequency since it's a smaller pot and seems to be drinking up the water faster.
Indica heavy plants usually need more grow juice.

Top Bottom