First Indoor Organic Grow Go

• Thread starter MTLEADER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok again today guess what little bugs are here. Man they must like my plants, I do too cause now they have a nice smell. But found mites on my biggest plant again to day, little black and yellowish bastards. I added D-earth into the soil and also diluted some in a spray bottle and sprayed it on the plants directly. I don't think I was supposed to but I waited 10 minutes and hit the plants with my garden hose outside with a pressured mist spray. If I cant smoke them them bastards ain't goin to eat the dam things LOL. On top of them coming back I now have 7 auto flowers in the next room I have to worry getting the bastards and 4 of the seeds from AB Normal Genetics by @FOE20 in pots also. 14 total 3 almost ready for flower and 11 seedlings if they all get MITES I'm going to just toss them and kick someone's ass for the dam clones and start over. NOOO way J/K!! I have this issue because the RH is way to low in my tent but in a few days that will get fixed. I bought 2 fish tank warmers small 25watt and 2, 4 gallon buckets with them combined they will make CAPTIN PLANET and he will bring the right RH back to my 2 little tents. LOL dam shrooms. These will be my humidifiers and also put some more warmth in at night. Cause the High Desert is cold at night right now, very cold like way more than a normal year.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I found something I'm going to try for the pests here is the link to it on youtube. Guess we will see what happens cause the little bastards are still on the plants. I'm also going to spray the inside of my tent they were in. Right now I have the plants outside on my porch and I made a enclosure with panda plastic and some wood to keep them a little warmer then just sitting out.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok it looks like the spray from the video might have worked. I'll be watching the plants closely for the next week or so. If the mites are gone I do have something I don't know if it is from the mites or something else. I will post pictures, the end of the leaves are curling and turning brown not sure what it is, a nute missing ?

IMG 20220124 180637
IMG 20220124 180728
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Guess I used to much Recharge or fish shit. NP. When do I have to top dress with the Earth Dust? I had to put the plants in bigger fabric pots to, they were almost in root lock. The plastic buckets were more root than soil I swear. That a good thing though to have root structure like that ?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Guess I used to much Recharge or fish shit. NP. When do I have to top dress with the Earth Dust? I had to put the plants in bigger fabric pots to, they were almost in root lock. The plastic buckets were more root than soil I swear. That a good thing though to have root structure like that ?
Sorry, wrong response. I had a hydro grow in mind. You need to water more heavily when you do to help dilute.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Very good thing.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

When do I know to switch my plants over to 12 on 12 off for bloom? Can I see a change in the plant or will it tell me out loud ? And if the spider mites aint moving there dead correct? How can I tell them to get off my plants? There ugly and I don't like looking at them on my beautiful plants. Guess I should post some more pictures so I will do that in a bit or I'll forget like normal.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Here are some more pictures for an update sorry been really busy as of late. I had to order a new tent the other 4X4 I had to give to the owner of it he wanted it back. I got a 3X3 and I'm going to put my autos in that one. I did notice some leaf that is yellowed I am going to post a picture of it anyone know why it is like this? Last 2 pictures are the leaf I was talking about they were very light yellow color the pix here might be to dark. My cell phone takes crappy pix my bad.

IMG 20220203 162740b
IMG 20220203 162744b
IMG 20220209 173119b
IMG 20220209 173123b
IMG 20220209 173056b
IMG 20220209 173112b
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok cool. You see how big the leaves are on the plants? Is that a sign of good genetics or just a nice growing plant ? Oh and BTW the mix for mites I got on YouTube in the video posted is no joke, 2 sprays on the plants in 1 week and not one mite is left on the plants. I used it to also clean the tent and the area around it just in case. Should I put a post up for it in the infirmary area of forum? I have a total of 12 plants growing now, and am making a setup on my porch in case I get a male so I can try to get pollen from him for seeding. I have to read up on how it is done though lol. Can male plants be cloned also? And auto flower plants, I know not to top them, but to make them grow straight up. Do I need to trim them to do so or tie them up like you do in hydro at times? I was going to try doing LST but I don't have a 4X4 tent to keep them in now so not enough room to mess with trying.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

They said I could never do it But I did. LOOK I CLONED MY MAIN TENT TODAY !!!!!!!

This is why you should always buy what you know and spend a little extra on things that are decent. DAM you eBay!!!!!

IMG 20220210 193728
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

It will work good for auto flowers and also if I happen to get a male he can go in it. Bright side Bright side. Even my kids laughed at it when I set it up. It has 4 and 6 inch ones. I only have 6 and 8 inch vent fans though. I'll get a inline vent fan to put on it a 4 inch or 6 depends on the CFM of the fan.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It will work good for auto flowers and also if I happen to get a male he can go in it. Bright side Bright side. Even my kids laughed at it when I set it up. It has 4 and 6 inch ones. I only have 6 and 8 inch vent fans though. I'll get a inline vent fan to put on it a 4 inch or 6 depends on the CFM of the fan.
And kids know everything. 😂

Top Bottom