first time hydro grow

• Thread starter newbie12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

The plant in the last pic is drowning, I'd move the nozzle back a couple of inches away from the stump.

chemistry

chemistry

Is this the one with the white spots on the base where the nozzle is?

N

newbie12345

Entry number 80 has a pic with a dark stump with a light stem

That's the one, every plant I've grown in DWC stuggled with this, some rotted off, some kept getting root rot later on in the grow, until I realised it was my fault for soaking the stump of the plant, and not pouring my efforts into feeding the roots.
here is what it looks like moved it a little

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh with the stem, just make sure you have a little airflow over the base so it's heals over. It's a high humidity area that can be susceptible to infection and we need to get the humid air away from there as it's produced.

N

newbie12345

Oh with the stem, just make sure you have a little airflow over the base so it's heals over. It's a high humidity area that can be susceptible to infection and we need to get the humid air away from there as it's produced.
it already healed that was last week

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

so then ill change to 1000 watts of led for flowering
You can start creeping the light intensity up to find where they are peaking at. Slowly each day and look for the leaves to start folding like a taco a few hours before light out. A slight V should indicate your there. If they stress a bit at that time then just back it off a tiny bit.

N

newbie12345

You can start creeping the light intensity up to find where they are peaking at. Slowly each day and look for the leaves to start folding like a taco a few hours before light out. A slight V should indicate your there. If they stress a bit at that time then just back it off a tiny bit.
thanks

N

newbie12345

well here's were i stand not sure when to change to flowering
IMG 20200626 124006

N

newbie12345

Absolutely killing it bro. Double the height and width of where the plants are at now... That will be close to what they will finish at.

IMG 20200608 214954
IMG 20200608 214954

Absolutely killing it bro. Double the height and width of where the plants are at now... That will be close to what they will finish at.
i have two 350watt led light for flowering should i change to those now

Top Bottom