First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I think it’s ok for dogs and cats but time needs to be limited. Check out the package instructions first. And if it’s zipped up in a tent it will be even less exposure.
I try to tell people to use these when they get clones from others that might be infected. Put it in the dome with the clones and they will die. Mites hatch every three days so a week with the hot strip in the dome and you should be good to go.
Hell yeah. Thanks for that. Headed to the depot now. Will keep you all updated.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

I like how you started with a 1000 watt bulb way to go ! It’s gonna rock keep your temps low ! Don’t fry your plants with that light. Are you using an air cooled hood? That’s a must if you got the thou-wow goin

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I like how you started with a 1000 watt bulb way to go ! It’s gonna rock keep your temps low ! Don’t fry your plants with that light. Are you using an air cooled hood? That’s a must if you got the thou-wow goin
Not a real 1000w. It’s 100real Watts. They just advertise it to “replace 1000w hps” which would never happen. So far so good, just pest issue.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Woke up @ lights on today (4am) to feed the girls before work and examine a little more closely after discovering russet mite leaf damage. I know I am not supposed to defoliate as much as I did but from what I read I am supposed to remove all infected leaves with russet damage. I put a hot shot inside garage for the last couple days and sprayed with trifecta Monday and insecticidal soap yesterday. I have to say thank you to @Dirtbag and @DreamsOfDiesel for helping me diagnose the issue. Cannot thank you enough all enough. I’m a week away from flip and I am excited, for the most part. I fed 6ml flora grow/gal this morning with about 10% runoff. My next feed will be 1/2 Floranova grow 1/2 floranova bloom. The ladies are starting to drink more often which I take as a good sign. I’m watering every 2-3days now. Take a look and please, don’t hesitate to constructively criticize my grow. I don’t take anything to heart, rather take it as a learning curve. Happy grows.

5CC8766D B384 4301 B829 1F8F8A2932F6
90A4049A E6A6 4222 9BD3 7E5595FE2551
6DEAFD17 5F08 45D6 AC08 3AFBCAAB6477
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
What is the real wattage my friend? 1000W is a marketing tool. The actual wattage from the wall is likely 150-250W, which for your space is adequate. Looking GREAT my friend!!!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yea that was another guy. Real watts from wall for my light is like 100w then I added another 92w full spectrum bs light. Thanks brotha. Trial and error definitely this run

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Yea that was another guy. Real watts from wall for my light is like 100w then I added another 92w full spectrum bs light. Thanks brotha. Trial and error definitely this run

Your setup sounds awfully similar to mine 😎 2 BS LED'S on either side of my ts1000. The ONLY issue I've had so far is keeping the tent warm enough. It's in a basement where ambient temp is 63. I've turned off ALL fans but my exhaust and it STILL barely gets above 70 🤣 these things are soooooo different than the HPS cool tubes I used to run. Once I get my heated floor, I think I'll be all set! Pic is veggies. Using them to dial it all in before growing my meds.

Cheers!!!!

20200419 193432
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Well fuck me sideways.. after further investigation, yep... mites.. I got the aphids under control and thought I was on the road to glory, welppppp.. so I have insecticidal soap and trifecta crop control. Which shall I spray. And where the fuck are they coming from.. also, long term prevention? Anything I can hang inside tent, etc. to help along the way? I looked under a 40x microscope and found the issue.. thanks @dreams and dirtbag for the quick response. Thankful it’s my first , such a learning curve.
View attachment 964301
As for the water, it’s pH around 7 and it’s filtered water. Temps are steady 63/78 and humidity 45-64%. Honestly, I’m feeding my outdoor with tap water and they are so much more healthy, with no signs of issues.

Your outdoor plants have a much larger root mass as well as plenty of soil to spread out. Indoors, all of your typical problems are amplified because of the restrictions in place.

Regardless of the end result, you seem to be learning A LOT.....FAST!!!! Keep it up man!!!!!

Cheers!!!!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I hate liking stuff thats 2 months old hahaha. You would think when you click on a new post link it would take you to the post itself and not the beginning of the thread??? 🤔

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Your setup sounds awfully similar to mine 😎 2 BS LED'S on either side of my ts1000. The ONLY issue I've had so far is keeping the tent warm enough. It's in a basement where ambient temp is 63. I've turned off ALL fans but my exhaust and it STILL barely gets above 70 🤣 these things are soooooo different than the HPS cool tubes I used to run. Once I get my heated floor, I think I'll be all set! Pic is veggies. Using them to dial it all in before growing my meds.

Cheers!!!!
Yeah I had trouble in the beginning with low temps, which led to slower growth. It has been warming up and temps and humidity have been pretty steady. It was the damn pest issue and I hope I got it under control. My 4x4 gorillatent comes today and new light should be here soon. Looking forward to the progress and I thank you for your feedback @bubblefunk

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Yeah I had trouble in the beginning with low temps, which led to slower growth. It has been warming up and temps and humidity have been pretty steady. It was the damn pest issue and I hope I got it under control. My 4x4 gorillatent comes today and new light should be here soon. Looking forward to the progress and I thank you for your feedback @bubblefunk

I'm waiting on a 2x4 heating mat to place under my tent. Once that's here I think I'll be good!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Woke up @ lights on today (4am) to feed the girls before work and examine a little more closely after discovering russet mite leaf damage. I know I am not supposed to defoliate as much as I did but from what I read I am supposed to remove all infected leaves with russet damage. I put a hot shot inside garage for the last couple days and sprayed with trifecta Monday and insecticidal soap yesterday. I have to say thank you to @Dirtbag and @DreamsOfDiesel for helping me diagnose the issue. Cannot thank you enough all enough. I’m a week away from flip and I am excited, for the most part. I fed 6ml flora grow/gal this morning with about 10% runoff. My next feed will be 1/2 Floranova grow 1/2 floranova bloom. The ladies are starting to drink more often which I take as a good sign. I’m watering every 2-3days now. Take a look and please, don’t hesitate to constructively criticize my grow. I don’t take anything to heart, rather take it as a learning curve. Happy grows.
Put the hot shot pest strip In The tent, hang it on one of the big plants.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Put the hot shot pest strip In The tent, hang it on one of the big plants.
I moved it into garage this morning, had it hanging in there for couple days. I will move it back in there tonight when I get home from work. And I forgot to thank you as well @Trustfall for your recommendation. I see an improvement already.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I moved it into garage this morning, had it hanging in there for couple days. I will move it back in there tonight when I get home from work. And I forgot to thank you as well @Trustfall for your recommendation. I see an improvement already.
Right on ya you want to leave it in there so as those eggs hatch they die.
Did you get clones from someone to get the russet mites?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Right on ya you want to leave it in there so as those eggs hatch they die.
Did you get clones from someone to get the russet mites?
No, from seed. Still scratching my head on where the hell they came from. I’m thinking from when I put them outside for a couple hours early on. I also sprayed all underside of leaves so I’m hoping that kills any eggs.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks brotha. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, or so I think. Hoping to flip in a week, because I know they will stretch. 🤣
Only flip if healthy. I think your on the right track. If they get a little big give em a prune or bend the tops over to break dominance a few days before flip. Once ya flip you don't wanna be fucking with em to much unless you need to prune for airflow in a tight space.

Top Bottom