First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Taking @Trustfall advice put the hotshot back in the tent, lower down by the pots, I would assume to allow the vapors to travel up through the plants. I see such a difference in the growth since putting the hotshot in the tent. I’m no longer seeing the burnt, almost crispy, new growth that I was seeing before. The ladies took well to their 2nd full strength feed. If all goes as planned, I will be setting up new 4x4 gorilla tent to flower in and will flip April 28th. That will be exactly 2 months since seeds popped. I know, longer veg than I wanted but no choice with all the issues. I will then start vegging in the corner tent. Waiting for the new light and new inline fan.

E652EFF2 EA51 412D 88FB 294518AC4A52
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Taking @Trustfall advice put the hotshot back in the tent, lower down by the pots, I would assume to allow the vapors to travel up through the plants. I see such a difference in the growth since putting the hotshot in the tent. I’m no longer seeing the burnt, almost crispy, new growth that I was seeing before. The ladies took well to their 2nd full strength feed. If all goes as planned, I will be setting up new 4x4 gorilla tent to flower in and will flip April 28th. That will be exactly 2 months since seeds popped. I know, longer veg than I wanted but no choice with all the issues. I will then start vegging in the corner tent. Waiting for the new light and new inline fan.

Hell yeah brotha!!!!! You're killing it for a first grow, keep it up!!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hot Shot.. to all the new growers, if you’re reading this and have a pest issue, these are good for, from what I can see, complete genocide of all pests. Only leaving the Hot Shot in another couple days then I will pull it and maintain. Looks like I’ll be on schedule to flip April 28 which will be exactly 60days from seed. Strong sturdy branches, vibrant greens and the new growth is coming in good now. Couldn’t say that before. They got a gallon of water this morning and I’ll give them one more feed before flip.

22EC7B31 54C4 440C B784 0AEB3DA6C3A3
077057F0 CADF 4DCC A03B E2E646437FD0
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Hot Shot.. to all the new growers, if you’re reading this and have a pest issue, these are good for, from what I can see, complete genocide of all pests. Only leaving the Hot Shot in another couple days then I will pull it and maintain. Looks like I’ll be on schedule to flip April 28 which will be exactly 60days from seed. Strong sturdy branches, vibrant greens and the new growth is coming in good now. Couldn’t say that before. They got a gallon of water this morning and I’ll give them one more feed before flip.
Glad it's working out, no more outside adventures for girls?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
better make sure them eggs are all hatched first, spider mites hatch every three days not sure about hemp russets or broads. You don’t want to let them keep repopulating because they will build immunity to that shit. So make sure you are doing 1-3 other things to combat the bastards.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
4x4 gorilla 🦍 tent is up. Much more space for them in there but I feel after they stretch the tent will be pretty full. Definitely need an in-line fan, too much negative pressure. Fed after new tent went up 1/2 strength floranova grow/bloom. Didn’t see any signs of pests but I’ll spray insecticidal soap tonight at lights out. Still waiting for new light, once that comes I can set up my old tent for a veg tent. I pretty excited to see these babies stretch, but won’t flip for at least another week. Happy grows all.

968E34F6 579B 4484 AEA6 D03161CDA6C8
13A97BD1 802C 4B30 BCDF 569D7964998E
34156C25 4E8D 43DD AD89 F760551F83C0
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

4x4 gorilla 🦍 tent is up. Much more space for them in there but I feel after they stretch the tent will be pretty full. Definitely need an in-line fan, too much negative pressure. Fed after new tent went up 1/2 strength floranova grow/bloom. Didn’t see any signs of pests but I’ll spray insecticidal soap tonight at lights out. Still waiting for new light, once that comes I can set up my old tent for a veg tent. I pretty excited to see these babies stretch, but won’t flip for at least another week. Happy grows all.
Tell me this isn't your first grow... If it is I'm impressed as hell. Even if not dam good job.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Gorilla tents look nice. Well built and I like the zipper cover. My Mars is okay...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Tell me this isn't your first grow... If it is I'm impressed as hell. Even if not dam good job.
Haha. Why do you say that? Thanks though, I appreciate it. Wouldn’t be this far without you all. That’s for sure. I found the Walmart if hydro stores today. They have EVERYTHING and it’s pretty close by. I picked up 2 bags of BushDoctor CocoLoco for my next grow, some 3 gal smart pots (as I wasn’t a big fan of these 5 gal) and I have the dyna-gro starter kit I picked up for $64. Should get me through my next grow, start to finish, and some.

2850047A D3C5 484F 8BF5 F24A74385D9A
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
awesome to see you got it worked out... do you know where the bugs came from yet?
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Pretty sure they came from when I Put them outside for a couple hours in the beginning. I was working on tent and made a newbie mistake lol.

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

The addiction begins... When there is space fill it! Them things are bonsai mendo dope trees, git it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom