Flushing plants has no value?

• Thread starter Oldschool61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sameperson775

Nope I heard clearly what he said and ment I multiple interviews. Like I said I personally don't like him or believe he is not guiding people wrong 🤷 it doesn't take alot for me to form a opinion it's up to him to change it.
Bullshit just flows from you. You started this off with a cryptic "follow the money" got smoked on that dumb shit. Came with "he's pushing synthetics" and got ran through on that shit. Clearly your opinion is made easily, no one would dare question that bud. The problem is you present your opinion like it's a fact until someone who knows what the fuck they are talking about calls you out. And they double nay triples down on it. That's worse and way beyond ignorance.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Bullshit just flows from you. You started this off with a cryptic "follow the money" got smoked on that dumb shit. Came with "he's pushing synthetics" and got ran through on that shit. Clearly your opinion is made easily, no one would dare question that bud. The problem is you present your opinion like it's a fact until someone who knows what the fuck they are talking about calls you out. And they double nay triples down on it. That's worse and way beyond ignorance.
Ok both of ya calm the fuck down ! Burn one an chill - or get a time out

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

No I didn't I said I don't like the man because of his push for synthetic products 😒 and because of this I looked into him. That's all why are you taking it personal 😒 😕 your free to believe what you want. I just know when I am being feed BS. Look into knf and jadam that's what reinforced my personal points. I don't like him you are free to do whatever you want. I know better that's all it is. Your waayy to defensive I am not attacking you personally.

S

Sameperson775

and then one can never know what is going to happen when these substances are combusted. I wouldn't do it, a grower should be concerned about any health implication his actions could have....
as long as they are smoking it all to themselves and not sharing I heard they can for a fact make any strain smell like so cal cat piss just by having your cat piss on the dry flower.....💯 toss it into the litterbix and poof you got that shit.

S

Sameperson775

Ok both of ya calm the fuck down ! Burn one an chill - or get a time out
Oh my bad this is me smoking and chill🤣 pushing shit infi as a fact when it's opinion deserves to be called out. He brought me on this cryptic journey I just responded to some bullshit in between resivoir changes and plant training. But yeah I don't get any chiller.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Oh my bad this is me smoking and chill🤣 pushing shit infi as a fact when it's opinion deserves to be called out. He brought me on this cryptic journey I just responded to some bullshit in between resivoir changes and plant training. But yeah I don't get any chiller.
I handed you a shovel you dug the whole 🤫

S

Sameperson775

I handed you a shovel you dug the whole 🤫
Haha damn I get it now, my bad I didn't know you were retarded🤣 you think I give a fuck about this site. If they wanna censor people they can suck a dick as well and you can sit in your echo chamber of ignorance fucking lame. Outlaws and gangsters started the cannabis community and now pussies get hurt by words. Let's be real the info here is shit beside moe, auqua, trustful and a few others, so if I get censored or banned who gives a fuck. The info I have and obtain is on a different level than your retarded ass.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Haha damn I get it now, my bad I didn't know you were retarded🤣 you think I give a fuck about this site. If they wanna censor people they can suck a dick as well and you can sit in your echo chamber of ignorance fucking lame. Outlaws and gangsters started the cannabis community and now pussies get hurt by words. Let's be real the info here is shit beside moe, auqua, trustful and a few others, so if I get censored or banned who gives a fuck. The info I have and obtain is on a different level than your retarded ass.
Ok enough. Nothing wrong with debating but the personal attacks stop now. It was said once and will not be said again. It has nothing to do with censorship and everything to do with acting like an asshole.

S

Sameperson775

Ok enough. Nothing wrong with debating but the personal attacks stop now. It was said once and will not be said again. It has nothing to do with censorship and everything to do with acting like an asshole.
That's funny because I was given a warning before I ever called him retarded so another shit point from this site. Good old echo chamber of feelings and emotions. Like I said this "cannabis community" would never have happened without outlaws doing what they do and you're surprised that some of us don't give a fuck about feelings. Go ahead and build your safe space but don't tell me what the fuck I will and will not say just ban me like a pussy or go sit the fuck down dad.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That's funny because I was given a warning before I ever called him retarded so another shit point from this site. Good old echo chamber of feelings and emotions. Like I said this "cannabis community" would never have happened without outlaws doing what they do and you're surprised that some of us don't give a fuck about feelings. Go ahead and build your safe space but don't tell me what the fuck I will and will not say just ban me like a pussy or go sit the fuck down dad.
You wont say another word here, so i just did…you will not be missed. You haven’t contributed a thing to this community other than to show your angry with the world for some reason and are socially inept. Usually this is just internal dislike turned outward little angry man.

bye

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

You wont say another word here, so i just did…you will not be missed. You haven’t contributed a thing to this site other than to show your angry with the world for some reason and are socially inept. Usually this is just internal dislike turned outward little angry man.

bye
Jeezus I go to cook some lunch and what the fuck - sorry brother I would banned his ass right away but was givin the benefit to em , why do people get off on being asshokes?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Jeezus I go to cook some lunch and what the fuck - sorry brother I would banned his ass right away but was givin the benefit to em , why do people get off on being asshokes?
Nah you gave him the benefit and he continued… thats the way it should be. He made his decision clearly knowing what would happen . He even typed it out lol.

Some people just don’t play well in the sandbox. Maybe he will start another toxic site where ppl like him can bag on eachother all day to make themselves feel better about whatever internal issues they have

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nah you gave him the benefit and he continued… thats the way it should be. He made his decision clearly knowing what would happen . He even typed it out lol.

Some people just don’t play well in the sandbox. Maybe he will start another toxic site where ppl like him can bag on eachother all day to make themselves feel better about whatever internal issues they have
Well that’s easy just move over to troll it up or pen is Hunter

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If anyone runs into these issues please report it and don’t let yourself get caught up in it.

Its important that the members here communicate in a reasonable manner.

Debating is a VERY important part of learning in this community and sometimes it gets heated.… thats inevitable. Sometimes the tone just needs to be taken down a bit and we have all been guilty of that to an extent…. BUT NOTHING IS LEARNED through personal insults and attacks.

Enough of that shit happens all over the toxic net daily…. But not here and thats just one of many things that sets this site apart.…. this is a community and we want to keep it that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom