Fogponics. As good or better than Hydro?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
This is how much the roots grew overnight

View attachment 1296437

One questionable, one delayed, and the rest are ready to ship. Healthy up top too.

View attachment 1296438

If these 2 plants are females we are golden.

Here is 1 L

View attachment 1296439
View attachment 1296440

Sorry about the crappy focus I am reaching across the damn tent to get these.

This one is 1 R.
View attachment 1296441

These are the best 2 plants in the tent from a vigor standpoint. Gonna give it a few more days before I call it tho. So now I'm off to design an print a clone shipper. Gonna have to be much bigger than what I have here by the time we decide. Roots are doubling overnight, and they are about to get into the long stringy phase of growth.

@Moshmen you want these shipped in coco or ?
It doesn’t matter they will end up in promix or rockwool not sure which - and don’t go out the way for me - they will ship just fine I’m glad plastic container

That is just amazing growth you are going to make me cross over yo the water side for sure - wool is the first step though as I have a couple hundred $ in slabs

Anthem

Anthem

I would love to be able to sell extracts. I can produce a ton out of this space. But, naw, we all sinners with our devils lettuce so say USGOV.

How big a farm would you be running? I could imagine being bud goodman up there. Pretty chill life.
Moe I am questioning out much longer there will be a market outside of big farma. I just heard the other day circle k is planning on selling cannabis. I think the very near future will be dictated by what happens in about 3 weeks

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I push the boundaries. Sometimes destructively, but always instructively. Follow along and laugh and learn with me if you wanna try to chase maximum plant potential!

So it's no secret I have been working with Aqua man on some new ways to do things. This is what I am working on in my part of the world.
Oh yeah? Well I like to push the boundaries of being a complete douche-alotapus and somehow miss entire threads that are beyond priceless. You'd have to be more handicapped in the brain than I to want to miss this. Hah luckily I know what's good for me when I see it though. Gonna blaze till I borderline catch fire, make Taco Tuesday for my Bae and throw down, for sure blaze again and finish reading thread since day 1. Sorry I've missed it though GrandMaster FogAholic @Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Staff
Supporter
Moe I am questioning out much longer there will be a market outside of big farma. I just heard the other day circle k is planning on selling cannabis. I think the very near future will be dictated by what happens in about 3 weeks
That would be an interesting.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Staff
Supporter
Oh yeah? Well I like to push the boundaries of being a complete douche-alotapus and somehow miss entire threads that are beyond priceless. You'd have to be more handicapped in the brain than I to want to miss this. Hah luckily I know what's good for me when I see it though. Gonna blaze till I borderline catch fire, make Taco Tuesday for my Bae and throw down, for sure blaze again and finish reading thread since day 1. Sorry I've missed it though GrandMaster FogAholic @Moe.Red
Welcome aboard. Here is where we make big bushes fast.

Anthem

Anthem

Pretty sure you already got this figured out yourself.
To be honest, from what I am seeing the fogponics and the OG tech are working better than my system. I am impressed. I was made aware of this set up a couple months ago and I was actually trying to figure out a way to run the GO set up by right now I am finally going live and between that and fulvic I am seeing advances but the OG system looking like another set up

Anthem

Anthem

How long did it take to get roots Moe. I can usually push it in rockwool to about 8 days if I try. I could use the riot cubes and shave off a couple days but those things are over priced

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
How long did it take to get roots Moe. I can usually push it in rockwool to about 8 days if I try. I could use the riot cubes and shave off a couple days but those things are over priced
I think todays pic is exactly 8 days

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
Everywhere it’s rec the little guy get pushed out ! Before it’s finished Monsanto will supply us our seeds! Well ur seeds I have a life time supply worth! Lmao

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Staff
Supporter
Everywhere it’s rec the little guy get pushed out ! Before it’s finished Monsanto will supply us our seeds! Well ur seeds I have a life time supply worth! Lmao
Define little guy. What would you need to produce to be economically viable?

Currently top shelf is $350/oz here. I'd be happy just doing 10 pounds a month and getting half of that price.

Anthem

Anthem

Currently top shelf is $350/oz here. I'd be happy just doing 10 pounds a month and getting half of that price.
I thought that Ponky guy said the BM was at like 80 an once.
That is what is really odd over here. The BM pound is down to 1200 for top shelf. But the consumer price has stayed about the same. It is 200 a zip here

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Staff
Supporter
I thought that Ponky guy said the BM was at like 80 an once.
That is what is really odd over here. The BM pound is down to 1200 for top shelf. But the consumer price has stayed about the same. It is 200 a zip here
that's cheap enough that if that's what happens here, I won't bother. We will see.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter

Friends in Michigan who were care givers for med were doing 2-250 a zip now lucky to get 75 $ for the same bag it’s just saturated - on the other end here in Fla , it’s 60 G’s plus just to apply for a seed to sale license ! Little guy out.

I’m sure a business person could make it work on a small scale somewhere it’s just being worked out of the system for now - I say for now cuz imo see it going like beer - all Budweiser, miller, ect then bam ipas make an appearance so hopefully it will come around .

Anthem

Anthem

Friends in Michigan who were care givers for med were doing 2-250 a zip now lucky to get 75 $ for the same bag it’s just saturated - on the other end here in Fla , it’s 60 G’s plus just to apply for a seed to sale license ! Little guy out.

I’m sure a business person could make it work on a small scale somewhere it’s just being worked out of the system for now - I say for now cuz imo see it going like beer - all Budweiser, miller, ect then bam ipas make an appearance so hopefully it will come around .
I think it is a double edge sword so to speak. I learned a lot in the last 18 months the hard way. I think the only way to stay profitable is to do everything yourself. Sure you can get the trimming done but other than that the guy forking over the cash has to be there when work if getting done. I would say about 15 lights maybe 20 is about all a one man show can handle. Part of the problem with employees is getting good help. And to add to that who really wants to work on growing weed all day. I think we know the answer to that. In there lies the challenge. People just want to get high all day and not work.
It will be interest to see where it all goes. Eventually it will become nationally legal and at that point you have big business at the wheel. Will there be a craft farmer? I kind of doubt it. I think it was @DrGreen55 that said that he has tried to make wine and it is hard but weed is easy. It kind of is once you understand things. The tools and resource available at that scale will pretty much destroy the craft Farmer from what I can see.
Could you imagine, hey Joe this time feed them 10 percent more XYZ. Take some tissue cultures a couple days later. Oh that did this. It will not take long once they start because they are going to start with grow consultants and just raise the bar.

Anthem

Anthem

I think it is a double edge sword so to speak. I learned a lot in the last 18 months the hard way. I think the only way to stay profitable is to do everything yourself. Sure you can get the trimming done but other than that the guy forking over the cash has to be there when work if getting done. I would say about 15 lights maybe 20 is about all a one man show can handle. Part of the problem with employees is getting good help. And to add to that who really wants to work on growing weed all day. I think we know the answer to that. In there lies the challenge. People just want to get high all day and not work.
It will be interest to see where it all goes. Eventually it will become nationally legal and at that point you have big business at the wheel. Will there be a craft farmer? I kind of doubt it. I think it was @DrGreen55 that said that he has tried to make wine and it is hard but weed is easy. It kind of is once you understand things. The tools and resource available at that scale will pretty much destroy the craft Farmer from what I can see.
Could you imagine, hey Joe this time feed them 10 percent more XYZ. Take some tissue cultures a couple days later. Oh that did this. It will not take long once they start because they are going to start with grow consultants and just raise the bar.
Sorry to jack your thread Moe

Top Bottom