Foo dog F3 vs. Yeti F3 LHB Pheno please stand up!

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I cloned mines up already because I honestly deprived the original babies from the beans I popped, and their structures are totally different so far from clone. Tighter nodes for sure. I am definitely counting on finding a keeper in these babies. I'm glad you've finally joined me in a pheno hunt after all this time only running all the elite OG's we have.

BTW, J says hello, and to chief on some OG for her. She says she liked the Loompa's Headband we smoked on>out of all of them. Kind of tripped me out that she remembered all of the flowers and which cuts we were seshing on. I loved the way the TK came out for you this round, and I'm sure it's only going to get better with each run. Did you decide which controller you're gonna go with? I just ordered 3 more Gavitas. the mini split is next on the agenda. Oh yeah, if you want to rock that extra Sentinel I got, let me know. I was only kidding earlier, since that's what friends are for.... @EveryOneSmokes
Hell yeah bro, I hear u about the beans, I've been working like crazy so they haven't got the most care, but I'm going to clone them in a couple days so I'll be sexing and flowering the clones in about month, should be interesting..
The Yetis have started catching up there a lot stronger, can't wait to find something interesting..

Stepping that game up, congrats.. Things are looking up in your room, I'm buying the sentinel chhc-4, it has some good features that will work for the new room...

Tell J, we always smoking on that OG... Lol.. The HB is dank dank, it has a memorable flavor fosho, my last batch of TK was good but this round is blowing it out of the park, took some early samples and things are turning out taste.. Also, smoked some Animal Cookies and it's flavorful, as pronounced as the forum cut IMHO...the old lady's going to be smoking good for sometime..

Have a good Sunday bro.. Smoke up

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hell yeah bro, I hear u about the beans, I've been working like crazy so they haven't got the most care, but I'm going to clone them in a couple days so I'll be sexing and flowering the clones in about month, should be interesting..
The Yetis have started catching up there a lot stronger, can't wait to find something interesting..

Stepping that game up, congrats.. Things are looking up in your room, I'm buying the sentinel chhc-4, it has some good features that will work for the new room...

Tell J, we always smoking on that OG... Lol.. The HB is dank dank, it has a memorable flavor fosho, my last batch of TK was good but this round is blowing it out of the park, took some early samples and things are turning out taste.. Also, smoked some Animal Cookies and it's flavorful, as pronounced as the forum cut IMHO...the old lady's going to be smoking good for sometime..

Have a good Sunday bro.. Smoke up
glad you're liking them cuts bro. that TK is definitely my fave in the stable right now. Running her next Faceoff, and Legend this round. I need to get some flowers going soon as I am running dry.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So far I have id'ed a good amount of males and tossed em. I am making sure I know what I have before I flip them bro.

I am sending the loompa vibe to your clones . . . . .going to be epic by the blaze Man . . . . . .
blessed it be and Peace
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
day one of the flip. Here is a moondog girl staying nice and stout and ready to spread her wings

IMG 6410

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Alright quick update, plants aren't looking much different, but I have the following confirmed females: 2 foodogs, 3 yeti f3s, 3 mondoogs...I tossed all of the boys as I am not looking to use them later.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice ! i have a real beauty of a moondog but waiting for the clone ...But couple gorgeous Snow and foo !! Good luck . There is some fire in there ...M
Great to hear you found some fire in them Medusa

I am betting that this Yeti is going to be my stocky keeper right here @ day 10 of flowering. I am loving her sturdy structure, and if she brings the LHB potency and quality I will be satisfied with popping over 40 beans.....

IMG 6570

Last edited:
Top Bottom