FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

@DismalDude
The first couple of times you use that Tiger Bloom it makes you feel like a master doesn't it? Haha
It mskes them buds swell overnight. It is amazing. Of course that phosphorous stays active for a long time and that is what gets peeps in trouble. It makes peeps wanna use it too often. Everyone has made that mistake that i know.
A little goes a long way! Foxfarm Big Bloom on the other hand can be used pretty generously and often IMO

DismalDude

DismalDude

Not sure what tiger bloom is way2green as I've only used BPN nutes.The only other additive I do use with them is bud candy.(Got it for free)My biggest fubar with the nute line was using the chart they supply because it's just too much.I've learned since then and would probably do the same with any nute line is start at 25% strength and go from there.Lol,I'm a big label reader and usually it works for me.I'm always saying,"Did you read the instructions?"With nutes it's a different ball game for sure. :)

way2green

way2green

I am sorry DD. I read or thought I read someone else uses Tiger Bloom on this thread. I was thinking it was you. Hell, I just can't remember who told me that...... Oh well... I feed my ladies Tiger bloom once a week when I flip them. The only nite that I use that is not 100% organic. Lol
I just can't give it up. The best product I have found in the last 10-15 years. It has every micro and macro nutrient that I need plus a high ratio of the big 3 !!!!!!

DismalDude

DismalDude

I hear ya man.I'm going to add this next round to stick with BPN.I don't doubt tiger bloom at all for sure but I'd like to see what this addition does. ;)

way2green

way2green

I am interested in what kind of results you end up with. You never know. I don't get nearly the results with my General Organics nites compared to the mix and match of different products I used years ago. In fact Tiger Bloom is the only product that I have continued to use from days of old. I am not a cash cropper any longer and I just am not as concerned about yield and overall bag appeal any longer. I just do this as a hobby these days and I feel much better using vegan organics these days. Of course I still believe in a cap or 2 of tiger bloom. Lol
It has the ability to make up some of long hours and neglect that I put into my real job these days.
It sucks to be at my store for 16 hours dome days and completely miss the entire lighting/feeding schedule but we make our choices and dtsy committed......

DismalDude

DismalDude

Three fully popped with tails!I had been thinking about how I was going to start these off and finally decided to use my cloner bucket.My rapid rooters were too small for the holes so I modified it by covering the entire top with aluminum foil and then cutting an x in each hole.I then took the rr's and twisted them into the created holes until the rims of the rr's were seated just above the foil.In went the seeds tails first,we'll see how they do from here!A pic or two tomorrow.Still have hope the other three beans might pop!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ah screw it,I'm awake now so might as well post the pics.Lesson learned tonight.Got some Bai5(which is totally awesome)from Costco today.Just drank one down and it was delicious,my new favorite but now it's got me a bit wired.Didn't realized it has a bit of caffeine in it!Anyway,this style of starting sprouts is new to me so if you see something off Please tell me quickly!For those not familiar with the bucket cloner it's just a 2 gal. bucket with a pump with a piece of pvc coming out of the top of it with holes drilled in the cap.It sprays/mists heavily under the lid and keeps everything nice and wet until the roots hit the solution which I have mixed(by the chart)for seedlings.It's a damned fine cloner and supposedly works this way too according to the manufacturer so we'll see!
"I wanted to start them this way so it'll be easier when I put them into hempy buckets."
100 1689
100 1690
100 1691
100 1692

3G Labs

3G Labs

great bubble cloner - DIY? I usually start all my seeds out in just de-chlorinated tap water for the first week or two, Nutrients too soon could cause problems.

DismalDude

DismalDude

great bubble cloner - DIY? I usually start all my seeds out in just de-chlorinated tap water for the first week or two, Nutrients too soon could cause problems.
I bought it as I was lazy and not 100% sure on the build.If I ever need a bigger one I'll build it for sure.It was just under $50 and to me it was worth it.I hear you on just water and I was going to do just that but after reading the instructions it recommended using 1/8 teaspoon of the Vita grow micro and grow per gallon.It's a 2 gal. bucket so I just added half the recommended.Hopefully no problems...

burn4me

burn4me

So that bubbler does seed too? Cool hope it works. I tried my plugs in little 16oz hempys. They didn't really like it. Threw a fit until i put them in another container. But maybe the constant air infused water will be the difference. Good luck bro. Glad to have you in on the action.

DismalDude

DismalDude

If they don't like it I'll switch them immediately.The instructions that came with it said you can use them for seed too so we'll see if they're right!Forgot to add that I also used a glass bowl as a humidity dome.Thanks buddy,glad I'm getting in on this!

way2green

way2green

If they don't like it I'll switch them immediately.The instructions that came with it said you can use them for seed too so we'll see if they're right!Forgot to add that I also used a glass bowl as a humidity dome.Thanks buddy,glad I'm getting in on this!
DD..... you and those indtructions... too funny!

3G Labs

3G Labs

I bought it as I was lazy and not 100% sure on the build.If I ever need a bigger one I'll build it for sure.It was just under $50 and to me it was worth it.I hear you on just water and I was going to do just that but after reading the instructions it recommended using 1/8 teaspoon of the Vita grow micro and grow per gallon.It's a 2 gal. bucket so I just added half the recommended.Hopefully no problems...

You will be fine with that small of a dose, should see some explosive early growth with that bucket.
I've been starting all my seeds and clones in a similar matter. Small plastic containter with 1 inch holes drilled in the lid that i put starter cubes in, container is filled with a little gravel, half full of water, and a 6 inch round stone placed directly below the cubes. Clones and seeds root remarkably fast with bubbleponics.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ah screw it,I'm awake now so might as well post the pics.Lesson learned tonight.Got some Bai5(which is totally awesome)from Costco today.Just drank one down and it was delicious,my new favorite but now it's got me a bit wired.Didn't realized it has a bit of caffeine in it!Anyway,this style of starting sprouts is new to me so if you see something off Please tell me quickly!For those not familiar with the bucket cloner it's just a 2 gal. bucket with a pump with a piece of pvc coming out of the top of it with holes drilled in the cap.It sprays/mists heavily under the lid and keeps everything nice and wet until the roots hit the solution which I have mixed(by the chart)for seedlings.It's a damned fine cloner and supposedly works this way too according to the manufacturer so we'll see!
"I wanted to start them this way so it'll be easier when I put them into hempy buckets."
View attachment 453449 View attachment 453450 View attachment 453451 View attachment 453452
Looks like a winning combo. I think u will be straight. Never tried it but I think it's a win. Good luck bro.

DismalDude

DismalDude

You will be fine with that small of a dose, should see some explosive early growth with that bucket.
I've been starting all my seeds and clones in a similar matter. Small plastic containter with 1 inch holes drilled in the lid that i put starter cubes in, container is filled with a little gravel, half full of water, and a 6 inch round stone placed directly below the cubes. Clones and seeds root remarkably fast with bubbleponics.
Awesome to know someone else is doing this.I'm encouraged this morning as these pics are less than 8 hours after putting into bucket.
100 1694 100 1695 100 1696

DD..... you and those indtructions... too funny!
Lol,I know man,I think I'm OCD when it comes to manuals and instructions.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Lulu UpDate:
My Clone of #3 pitched a big bitch and took the dump but Thats all good I still have 12-14 days before I planned on the flip of the Larger ladies so no worries just took a few more cuts.
the three are going to flower in 10 days or so......
along with a few others.

10 31 2014 Update 1

I will keep the clones as back up and get all three of my Lulus up to flower soon . . . . .
May your days be full of Peace and Dank buds
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom