FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Lulu UpDate:
My Clone of #3 pitched a big bitch and took the dump but Thats all good I still have 12-14 days before I planned on the flip of the Larger ladies so no worries just took a few more cuts.
the three are going to flower in 10 days or so......
along with a few others.

View attachment 454617
I will keep the clones as back up and get all three of my Lulus up to flower soon . . . . .
May your days be full of Peace and Dank buds
FlyJ
First I love the pots. True way to recycle! Props there. Second and more important beautiful girls bro. U r truly doing the strain justice. I just received a couple clones that should have some roots early next week. Can't wait to get back on the lulu train! Keep it up J!

Clamper3

Clamper3

Here is the only clone I have of my LULU.. still not sure if its a he or she? havnt botherd. Got plans either way... but i love the structure & sturdyness.
IMG 20141101 162745 927

way2green

way2green

So far I have almost seen the exact traits @Tnelz.
Mdog said he spent about 2 years getting the phenos he wanted. I believe him cause these guys are easily identified now. I could walk into anyone's grow and find them. Lol

DismalDude

DismalDude

Looking good dd! Ur right on stretch who cares. Lol. But we all learned a bubble cloner rocks seeds. Good job man. My learning moment for the day!
It really does!Roots already out of the rapid rooters and going for the rez.!I could have controlled the stretch but my lil cfl rig of 4 lights is taking care of all of my clones so I just let it ride. ;)

burn4me

burn4me

So im gonna flip my lady tonight. Soon as my children leave im harvesting my cheese and making room for lady Lulu and @Medusa lovely creation of ww x pp. Will have all updates done at once. Including @Mota lbl x lc which is 2 weeks since flip. Love the Lulu's guys. Keep rocking em. Lets make MDogg proud.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So im gonna flip my lady tonight. Soon as my children leave im harvesting my cheese and making room for lady Lulu and @Medusa lovely creation of ww x pp. Will have all updates done at once. Including @Mota lbl x lc which is 2 weeks since flip. Love the Lulu's guys. Keep rocking em. Lets make MDogg proud.

cured nug of Enchantress ww x pp then rolled in keif Lol

way2green

way2green

Burn u r a lucky mofo to be friends with @Medus

mber: 59791"]So im gonna flip my lady tonight. Soon as my children leave im harvesting my cheese and making room for lady Lulu and @Medusa lovely creation of ww x pp. Will have all updates done at once. Including @Mota lbl x lc which is 2 weeks since flip. Love the Lulu's guys. Keep rocking em. Lets make MDogg proud.[/QUOTE]
You are a lucky mofo to be friends with @Medusa. I asked her for a small $250,000 loan to go to Seattle and meet some big shots and I never heard from her again. I swear I wouldn't give my troubles to a monkey on a rock. I got Lulu thank goodness and a bunch a brown clown going....... Monkey on a rock I tell ya.....

Top Bottom