way2green

way2green

That was not my fault. Edit? Please can I have an edit app? Damn I suck

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Burn u r a lucky mofo to be friends with @Medus

mber: 59791"]So im gonna flip my lady tonight. Soon as my children leave im harvesting my cheese and making room for lady Lulu and @Medusa lovely creation of ww x pp. Will have all updates done at once. Including @Mota lbl x lc which is 2 weeks since flip. Love the Lulu's guys. Keep rocking em. Lets make MDogg proud.
You are a lucky mofo to be friends with @Medusa. I asked her for a small $250,000 loan to go to Seattle and meet some big shots and I never heard from her again. I swear I wouldn't give my troubles to a monkey on a rock. I got Lulu thank goodness and a bunch a brown clown going....... Monkey on a rock I tell ya.....[/QUOTE]

Lol I told u to send me your right shoe. For deposit. @way2green

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

OK, if I was to cut a hole in the floor of my back bedroom
jump down into the crawl crawl space space. lo l
I wonder how long it would take me to dig a 12 x 12 basement
with a small shovel and a few 5 gal buckets
No, that wouldn't work
I have all I need and loven
what I have
Peace Farmers

burn4me

burn4me

OK so fml....
Lady's got the flip last night I got pics of all including my harvest. But my tugging phone crashed. Gone pooped out non existed. So soon as I get similar card on flash drive I'll post em. Well now I guess I can convince my wife its time for a good camera. Any suggestions? Price range probably 200 or under.

DismalDude

DismalDude

OK so fml....
Lady's got the flip last night I got pics of all including my harvest. But my tugging phone crashed. Gone pooped out non existed. So soon as I get similar card on flash drive I'll post em. Well now I guess I can convince my wife its time for a good camera. Any suggestions? Price range probably 200 or under.
Best in class camera for your price range right there man.I wish I could get it right now! ;)
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-COOLPIX...qid=1415079605&sr=1-2&keywords=digital+camera

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
burn4me

burn4me

I know Jack squat about cameras LOL. Does sound OK. I'll ask my dad he's nuts about that shit. Thanks homie. Hope to find decent camera and macro lens for the 200. Like I said that might not be doable. But thank you

DismalDude

DismalDude

Not my favorite person on the video but he does a really good job showing the capabilities of that camera!(EDIT)It was wrong for me to be down on this dude and I apologize.This review is solid. ;)

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey all Lulu-ers
I have my girls on the flip
the flower room is paced
and so is the bowl.........
I am siting down for this one,
Being its the full moon tonight I am calling this Officialy Day one of flower
Hope all is well with every one
Doin the Lulu whooloo
Peace

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Good gravy ! ! ! ! !
I checked on the Girls at lights on tonight and to my surprise!
Lulu is a SUPER FAST grower under the Lamp
Gunna need to do some bending and some twisting on her real soon . . . .
loven my LuLu's
11 7 14UD Flower 2

Im at 67 days with my Loompa gear so they will be freeing up the space real soon I just wanted my Lulu's to have the Full Moon flip for their Bitfdaze . . . . lol
Great Lulu Love all
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

Freak! You are a funny dude. You give everything 100% of your efforts...... I love ya because you are kicking yeti out when finished to run an unknown strain by a unsestablished breeder just cause you said you would.. You are true kindness in a human form bro..... Godbless ya!!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good yall! @burn4me all clones rooted and rooted well. Stuff works try it. If those lbl x lc were tough rooters the coconut water and aloe had them blowing out the sides of a plug three days ago. Anyway as u know lulu was in there as well so fellas and lady I'm officially back in the game. Using ffof on one and just right xtra on the other so time will tell. I'll have pics up when it's worth it. Peace and good vibes to all!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Cant wait to see your nugs @Tnelz your grows be Killin it
And Mass TY brother Green..
I dont mind trying new gear
I do love my YETI #10 its is so far the best in the FlyJ Stable
Cant wait to see what My Lulu's Do
May all you dream of amber colors and wavy Lulu's
peace
FlyJ

Last edited:
way2green

way2green

Guys, I am sad to say that my most beautiful lulu is a little boy. That's right. A true nut sack lil bastard. I will post a visual live shot of this fucker tomorrow so everyone can get their perverted rocks off. Good news I still got 2 left to peek on every day.......

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Shit......
its cool
out of the beans popped one of us should have the Holy Lulu
is He worth holding for a money shot for future tricks ?
Hey he may have that special purpose like Steve Martin Did.
lol
Better Lulu Vibes on the Odds Bro
FLyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom