FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

Well, @FlyinJStable
I don't know too much about ol Lulu since this is my first run at her. If it matters I will tell ya he has one great big nut sack. I will gladly stud his lil nut sack carrying ass out to the highest bidder. Do I hear a nickel? How about a dime for this lil Lulu with a great big nut sack? Hoy about a case qtr? $.25. That is right..... 25 cents and the lil fella is yours.... sold to the man in the wizard hat....

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

say you are kidding so no one gets in TOS for that
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I myself am waiting to find the Super Silver HAZE MALE with the
BAD ASS sativa pheno from super dank City, I want it so heavy with trikes and branching that it breaks its bamboo supports and takes over a small country on its own, may help from its friends too.....
Yea thats my boy I can feel his presents now in the stable
soon the world will be ours BBBAAWWWAA (Evil sinister laugh)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Update on My Lulu's
VERY VERY FAST Grower, so much so that I needed to up the N to keep the new growth from looking sick, the branching is tremendous and EZ to LST I should say High stress cuz I do bend the shit out of them, My flower height is limited to 28" so I have to watch them babies close
I am seriously out of flower space and its looking way to messy crowded so I will wait to post more pics but here is how she was looking Just a full on single pic.
Keep um Green Lulu Fans
FlyJ
11 13 2014 3r Run 1

My Lulu's are the BIG ass Ladies to the left and starting to put out, pulled clones from the two best and will hold um till after this run to see whats what
Peace to all LuLu-ers
FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

Mine hasn't stretched much at all. 14 days this Sunday. Just really tight growth. My GC in veg is the same compact type.
You hitting them with the MH bulb yet?That's when the GC really goes nuts.The last two grows I vegged under cfl then MH once in the tent at 50% for awhile until they got used to it,then cranked to 100% until they got about two feet and then flipped. :)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Son Of a B&^&** MTHR FIN &#@$
I am down to one Lulu . . . . . .
she is the only lonely lulu lady now I feel sad for her LoL
no its cool she will have LOTS of kids>>>>>>>>cut cut 1st two weeks in Flower no problem . . .
peace My Lulu Lovrs
flyJ
11 13 2014Update 1

She may be a lone lulu But she aint alone in Da room O Dank LoL

way2green

way2green

That is the most genetically structured Lulu that iI have seen yet. At least the pics look that way. @burn4me has some great healthy looking pics but they resemble GC a lot. Your lady is really looking different to me. I am curious because I think our beans came from a different harvest FJ.
I could be wrong but I kinda remember something to that. About 6 months later than burn and tnelz's crew. Hell. I really can't remember the time frame that mdogg told me but there was a small variation of some sorts. Anyways, if my American bro's will quit spending all that cash to hunt and fish in the frozen tundra we might hear from the crazy French Canadian......

way2green

way2green

No shit!!¡!!
@DismalDude looks like he is growing outdoor in the mountains. Get a very Christmas time feel from DD's pics... Lol
I gotta try that straight perlite veg out. I damn sure committed to enough test runs for peeps. I am sure the breeders would love multiple grow mediums as reviews

Power OG

Power OG

I've never seen a straight perlite mix before. Curious how its performing, does it dry out really fast requiring a daily watering?
Yes I personally haven't but @Tnelz has you run a perlite hempy bucket that way it wicks moisture up to your roots. Yes it dries quicker and requires more watering. But it's a super clean, ph'd, reusable and bug free hydro medium.

Top Bottom