FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuckchill

chuckchill

I vot some lulu of dogg.amazing plant. i was goin thru a bad time tho. my farther died at start of year so i put em on bk btrner. he gifted mikado to.i STILL HAVE SOME SMDH ! FOR U DOGG BRO.
HELLO FARMERS. HOPE ALL IS WELL IN THE GARDENS OF ALL.

THIS HERE IS A THREAD THAT I WANTED TO POST TO GIVE UPDATES, SHARE PICS, AND SPREAD SPREAD THE WORD ON A SPECIAL LADY NAMED LULU!! BY N.A.G. (NORTHERN ALLIANCE GENETICS)

NOW THIS ISNT JUST FOR LULU BUT FOR ANYBODY WANTING TO CHAT IT UP SHARE INFO/PICS AND ADVICE ALL WITH LOVE. ALL THE OTHER MESS NEEDS NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THIS THREAD. WITH THAT SAID WELCOME AND GLAD TO HAVE YA!

NOT MUCH ON MINE JUST YET BUT WILL POST PICS I DO HAVE AND PLAN TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH IT THE WHOLE WAY.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Dogg made a fkin home run with this strain. i got? lemon pine! funk all the way. looked like clones dogg.
Oh yea Looking SAWEEEET broski.
I have been Knee deep in school work,
Lovin being back in class just wish I wasnt called Pops by all of the kiddies in the class,
But damn! their are some very good looking ladies in the classes im in.... LoL
Sexy = Smart college students and belly button rings...
Here is My LuLu doing well One of them has my full attention as it is putting off a very interesting smell....
View attachment 444573 View attachment 444574 View attachment 444575 View attachment 444576
Over all very happy growers no real issues I will getting them Transplanted Soon
Mass LuLu Love
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

I concur my friend... all's well in the soon to be frozen north.
current bloom tent and veg area. U can see I'm full. Soon as I take a couple out I'll get more lulu and legacy going!
20140928 164911
20140928 164903

way2green

way2green

What flavors u got cooking in that kitchen?
Tnelz, you got fire you hiding?

Tnelz

Tnelz

What flavors u got cooking in that kitchen?
Tnelz, you got fire you hiding?
Lol. Dwc is a sour blueberry. Don't think it will last though been kind of hot here. Next to that in the air pot is a alion from pnwroots in Coco. Next to that is Kate Upton in soil. Back left is sage and sour in promix. Blue bucket is sour disel Coco hempy then two sour blueberry twins in soil and another sour blueberry in Coco behind them. My tent has three DNA kosher tangie ladies two in soil one in promix there is an AL perlite hempy sour disel a sharks breath from DNA in promix and a sour blueberry in an all growstone hempy. All doing well. Should be a nice round finishing around Thanksgiving.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@ the size and the early stages I was surprised by the great smell coming from my veg area, My Loompa Ladies are usually what I smell 1st but that lill LuLu#3 is a WHOWZER.... Positive thoughts she is a she...
Looking at the structure over all, very Wicked Plants . . . . . .
9 29 2014 UD 1

9 29 2014 UD 4

9 29 2014 UD 3

And My Smelly Soon to be Lady Skip to my LuLu
9 29 2014 UD 2

Positive Vibes
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

I agree totally. My room is usually dominated by sour pungent scents. But lulus spicy notes were the first thing I could smell entering the room while they were there. Ur plants are looking Hella good. Good luck and I really hope u got some girls.

Top Bottom