FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Heads up The hydro store gave me a gift and I am sticking to my Jacks so who ever uses this stuff let me know pm me I dont want it to go to waste . . . .
I was going to try it but decided not to.

Peace FlyJ
NForTheGods

I have two cases unOpened

Tnelz

Tnelz

Heads up The hydro store gave me a gift and I am sticking to my Jacks so who ever uses this stuff let me know pm me I dont want it to go to waste . . . .

Peace FlyJ
View attachment 452134

Ur a good man bro! Those pH adjusters r something else bro! The line itself is awesome! @Power OG would love u for that!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Peace FlyJ
View attachment 452134

Lmao@the 2 cents. ;) Read good things about those nutes and I bet P OG would love em.Awesome of you to share. :)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Glad your in for the grow Super @caveman4.20 You be killin um for sure

@Gamrstwin36 great lookin out
Great Vibes to playin it forward brother

@way2green
I am sending you Big props and giant Cola Vibes bro
Your girls will be Wicked and will smell like (HIGH YEA)
green it be the word green be the way
Peace 2 ya
FlyJ

No doubt. My Karmas Keen brother,im like a barefoot Buddhist blessing the flock. Wish I could make everyone see the light. Y'all should love lulu she's uber DANK.
Tmb
Respect

DismalDude

DismalDude

Son of a ........ I decided I was going to pop my Lulu's today and it looks as though I have misplaced them or put them in a safe place and forgot where...
I swear my memory is the enemy sometimes.I know they're here but I'm going to have to tear apart the room systematically to find them and in the meantime drive myself bonkers doing it.
A sad,sad day for me indeed.Feeling like a dumbass today for sure...:oops: Very happy that ya'lls are doing so well though!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Son of a ........ I decided I was going to pop my Lulu's today and it looks as though I have misplaced them or put them in a safe place and forgot where...
I swear my memory is the enemy sometimes.I know they're here but I'm going to have to tear apart the room systematically to find them and in the meantime drive myself bonkers doing it.
A sad,sad day for me indeed.Feeling like a dumbass today for sure...:oops: Very happy that ya'lls are doing so well though!
Say the word and I can have more to u. Major packages going out tomorrow or Sat. I could include a five pack ur way.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks so much guys,very much appreciated but guess what?I just found them!Yeehaw,all is right in the world once again. :)
Seriously,you guys are the best.I freaking love the farm and am so grateful for the friends I've made here.Just makes me feel all warm inside. ;)

burn4me

burn4me

Either way i know you got it covered. In veg at least she has been ok. No finicky bs except at very beginning and im sure it was due to my error. Moderate eater imo. Ive been giving her full strength lucas for veg, 5:10 with 3ml cal/mag once a week. With a foilar feed once a week of floralicious and the same in a drench every other plain watering. So yeah blow them puppies up bro. Good luck.

burn4me

burn4me

Alright all bs to the side...
All that negative jazz can remove itself from around here. All about the love of lulu and FRIENDS. if you aint with that then bounce. Everyone has opinions but as grown men we should be able to deal with such as grown men.
Love, facts, and help is all that fit in here. Aint with that? Then bounce.

Top Bottom