Fox farm happy frog

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

or I don't get any LOL
i had the thought of over seas with this picture,im so nieve of the world,when i got to germany ,i had to drop a load ,damn airport had tissu paper for sale in the stalls im like what hahahah,got to dubai and the room had two toliets,one for pissing in and a reg,im thinking thats weird,instead of flushing after the deed you had to spray instead,so went and took the longest time to figure out how to flush the bitch,all sudden that damn thing started spraying water straight up in the air,hahahah im thinking damn no wonder these folks are mad all the time and love war,so went back in the room and no ac 150 outside,so went back down stairs ,i mean the most beautiful arabic women i ever seen ,so she cant speek redneck ,i cant speek arabic,finally after about 10 min of melting in her eyes,fellow comes over and translate,so he goes with me to room,first a card gets you in the door,never heard or seen that,next you put a card in the wall for lights and ac,what the shit,right when he left,2 guys walk in and then i find out 4 to a room,so i asked what the hell is that thing with the long water spiket sticking out and shoot water straight up for,a badie or something like that,im like whats that,there dieing now,so one guy i went to orentation with said bro that for cleaning your ass after you shit,i yell what are you kidding me,no he said,i said i took a piss in it thinking it was a urinal,bro i cleared the room,they all just left went back down stairs ,had about 50 guys all heading to iraq rolling on the floor ,all hotel workers were standing around thinking what are these idiots up to,some hide around the food tables hahahahh,so needless to say i grab that roll and put it in my back pack,easier to just dig a hole in the sand and shit,than figure out there bathroom prcedures hahahah

Top Bottom