Lilolme

Lilolme

Looky what I found
1082F718 7529 41ED 869A 49AD9D7F7B96
037E9BA6 7E49 43CF B062 31399575E360
2D5CDF45 206D 4C7D 8760 0F498E886BD3

M

McPappaGreens

Some of the prettiest flowers on earth fuck a rose they always look the same red purple white whatever but a cannabis plant with it violets and blues and greens and whites and purples and oranges and reds and twists and turns and triangle shaped leaves just amazing and roses don't make ya wanna eat a bowl of frosted flakes either but just looking at em got my mouth watering

Lilolme

Lilolme

Looks like we're in the same boat, I'm here looking at at the slow crawl to the finish like you, trying not to screw it up. Great thread there and thanks for sharing!
Countin the days now, October 1 will be 10 weeks, loosin the shiny trics, most are now cloudy. I took off one of the nice top buds from one plant, its been dryin a few days gonna have a good look at another one from a different plant today. Gettin very close, days matter now

M

McPappaGreens

I think you have the happiest wash room in the world pretty sure the popes bathroom ain't got shit on your bathroom now if you had the blind guy that gave you gum an dried your hands when you was done then that would really be the coolest bathroom in the world

M

McPappaGreens

I think you have the happiest wash room in the world pretty sure the popes bathroom ain't got shit on your bathroom now if you had the blind guy that gave you gum an dried your hands when you was done then that would really be the coolest bathroom in the world
And he's blind so it's not like you gotta worry about him taking your smoke or watching ya take a shit lol

Lilolme

Lilolme

I only got one eye and a roll of paper towels does that count almost?

M

McPappaGreens

Lilolme

Lilolme

Looking great man. We're all getting to finish line soon I think.
Looking great man. We're all getting to finish line soon I think.
Yea then a whole new job kicks in, harvest aint just choppin and hangin. Trimmin, the slow process of curing, monitoring the progress, in the jars, out to dry some more, back in the jars. Daily burping and monitoring. This can take a month or more to do it right

Lilolme

Lilolme

Grove bags are great and eliminates a ton of work/time.
This explains it pretty well, jars or bags this has to happen before you use either. I call it “wicking” out the moisture from the center and its gotta be done slowly and checked often

Top Bottom