From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HottyToddy

HottyToddy

I've been super slammed on my own op that I missed this until today. After reading the entire thread, I'm completely blown away & have so many new ideas to try. Thank you so much @Billyboat

You're AMAZING & your op inspires the hell out of me. I can only hope & work my ass off to have the capital, knowledge, & ability as you to undergo a project like this one day.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Stil a few more weeks to go...

SLH

Lemonbig2

Side Bud FPOG
SmallFPOG

Looking down a Starfighter Row
Siderowbig2

Flat 9k DE ready to flip...
Flipsmallroom2

Apollo13

Apollo13

Wow bro, some of nicest indoor plants I have ever seen, so thick and tall. High times, net, tv of all the pictures, urs touch my soul...lol..Freaking amazing. You are a bad ass mofo! I strive to be just like u. Normally if I say that, I'm being sarcastic, not in ur case. Damn fine work.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Wow bro, some of nicest indoor plants I have ever seen, so thick and tall. High times, net, tv of all the pictures, urs touch my soul...lol..Freaking amazing. You are a bad ass mofo! I strive to be just like u. Normally if I say that, I'm being sarcastic, not in ur case. Damn fine work.

Thanks! Hard work pays off!

Billyboat

Billyboat

Truly inspirational work man, keep it up. Two Questions: do you recycle your medium and do you exhaust your room or is it fully sealed?

Yes I recycle all the coco, I don't throw any of it out. I dig out the roots of the old plant, break up the rest of the coco, add amendments and ogbiowar bennies, then replant.

I don't exhaust at all, fully sealed.

Top Bottom