Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

CLOSE is only good in HORSESHOES AND HAND GRANADES

Saying almost done and done are two completely different things.

As today is monday and we have been grow room working for 3 days now and almost done! So CLOSE

We need to get doors built today and get everything CLEANED UP! HUGE MESS everywhere...

NOB MOVE-----some how timmer got bumped and flower room 1 came on about 40 min early! DAMN DUMB ASS! In three days of constrution--- if that is the only mess-up Then I did pretty good.......My buddy did try to do some pretrim with a fan. WATCH THOSE FANS BRO!

Up load pics soon, GIRLS R GETTING supper CHUNKY!

endweek46.jpg
endweek45.jpg
endweek42.jpg
endweek41.jpg
endweek44.jpg
endweek43.jpg

NOT MY BEST WORK ------:worriedSo please dont judge:worried------I am so tired! ALMOST DONE!

F

frostedlove

Humity problems

So when running dehumidifier it does not seem to drop the humity more then 70-75 %

plus the heat rises up so quick to 80-85 when I run the dehumidifier

we got venting going .....intake and exit. but yea bayarea is 80% so I am just moving humid air everywhere ..... shit there is a cloud in my back yard right now! CLOUD or FOG! hell its the same damn soup!

My hood is not venting. I pulled the glass off and left it wide open.

Do we quite venting and go to the co2 option. I am SCARED about PM or BUD ROT! 85% is not unheard of on my meter. I have seen 86 or so as the highest........ THATS high!

Any help or ideas?

dehumidifer is a 30 pint one...so not tiny

Any help is always welcome
fellow farmers!

F

frostedlove

Read a few things and found Pm is not really effected by RH. I read that if I keep a constant humity I will be ok or better then a changes in day and night RH

THOUGHTS OR IDEAS?

I know that i need it as low as possible for the final two weeks if possible to really seal the glands in....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
unless you already have PM high humidty is not your enemy

buds molding from 85% is though

F

frostedlove

unless you already have PM high humidty is not your enemy

buds molding from 85% is though

Thanks bro....Not sure where I got the idea that humidity and pm go together but either way I got to stay as low as I can. Tomorrow I am going to play with placement and things.

I have read a few things about people just moving and changing air currents can change the humidity as well.

See what we can do

what do you think----dehumidifier on ground or above hanging from ceiling with drain hose?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if your plant has PM it will most likely have a visible spore outbreak when you get over 50-55%

too low of humidity can stress the plant making it more susceptible to PM

as far as your dehumidifier placement bro honestly Im not sure - you need to have it drain though so it dont shut off, I know that much

F

frostedlove

DAY 1 into week 5.....ONE MONTH OF FLOWER TIME

WEEK 4 HAD ENDED WITH LITTLE EVENTS

OGS have a few werid almost burnt looking edges, but can not be nut burn cause I am a LIGHT feeder. Never over 700ppm or so

maybe they are asking for more food. Have to see if OGs are heavy or light feeders. I know they are very finicky. Every grow I know says so... Most people I know its there head stash plants.. Not a huge producer from what I have seen. BUT I AM NOBODY! anyway want to say that. Never want to have any supper grower jump on my thingy starting telling me I dont know anything,,,,,cause infact I dont soooo,,,,Yea just my little observations are all, not facts just what i have seen

so all in all the girls are doing WELL.. Most plants do not have huge buds on them.......So from what I can tell they may not be huge but they are frosty as all get out!

THE SNOW HAS LANDED!

wekk53.jpg
wekk54.jpg
wekk51.jpg
wekk55.jpg
wekk52.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That shit looks frosty! Keep it up. Can't wait 2 see these in a few weeks. I see a snow storm on the horizion. Yeeeeeeeeee!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good frosty!

Good idea to make sure there is enough airflow. Warmer temps will help to keep the rh down but I imagine it can't be avoided with in/out air and the fog.

sealed with c02 would be good, but then will need to run a ac and so the cost rises. (c02/ac power requirements) will give you more control over the humidity your bringing in.

not sure if it is possible or you have the room. Another option, use the dehury to warm and dry the cold air in a outside area, before bringing into your tent.

can blast the dehuey at lights off to help keep it warm can then cycle in/out air. I find keeping it warmer helps with the higher rh at night.

hot air coming off the dehuey can create a hot spot so I find it is a good idea to circulate the hot exhuast air of the dehuey with fan.

I recall you having a digital thermometer??, break that out can scan around the tent and see how consistent temps are. cold areas are where excessive humidity can hide. (like the root zone) heat rises, cold falls so sometimes fans pointing up can balance out temps/rh.

Hope that helps

F

frostedlove

Looking good frosty!

Good idea to make sure there is enough airflow. Warmer temps will help to keep the rh down but I imagine it can't be avoided with in/out air and the fog.

sealed with c02 would be good, but then will need to run a ac and so the cost rises. (c02/ac power requirements) will give you more control over the humidity your bringing in.

not sure if it is possible or you have the room. Another option, use the dehury to warm and dry the cold air in a outside area, before bringing into your tent.

can blast the dehuey at lights off to help keep it warm can then cycle in/out air. I find keeping it warmer helps with the higher rh at night.

hot air coming off the dehuey can create a hot spot so I find it is a good idea to circulate the hot exhuast air of the dehuey with fan.

I recall you having a digital thermometer??, break that out can scan around the tent and see how consistent temps are. cold areas are where excessive humidity can hide. (like the root zone) heat rises, cold falls so sometimes fans pointing up can balance out temps/rh.

Hope that helps

Thanks Bro for all the info and advise

I took my little digi theremoter around and it seems around the same, not too many hot spots and the one that are there... only change a degree or less. I need a few more fans to keep the air moving more.

I am searching craigslist as I write this for a good 20 buck floor fan.

RH is about the same or maybe a little less-----like 70's and at night I run the hudimifier and it stays in the 70' or maybe a little lower . Mid 60's

Got to get this DAMN thing figured out.

I though about just hooking the intake into the exit of the dehumidifier but then I would be pumping in pretty warm air..?????

fun fun fun!

Oh I did score and this is a good SCORE for you 4 inchers out there. ANYONE running 4 inch lines and intakes. I figured out a sweet hepa filter for only 30 bucks! Go to homedepot and look at the shopvac filters.......FIT PERFECTLY on the hose!

who needs a 120 hepa filter from grow store!

F

frostedlove

what do you think????

SO ANY GUESSES AS TO MY NEW PROBLEM

not on all leaves not on all plants.....more on ogs'

should we flush??????
when indout flush is what I am always told

could be the bloomblastic but I did not add tons and the ppms were still low

?????

any guesses masters
problem2.jpg
problem1.jpg

maybe cal/mag defic

Cort

Cort

Im in.

Got beans soaking for my first grow now. Will be in 4x4, thanks for showing us how its done.

F

frostedlove

Thank you felllow farmers

ME and MY family would like to thank you fellow farmers out there for all your help in making our FAMILY GARDEN a success. We could not have done it without you guys! Grandma is doing better these days, she sleeps longer and better at night due to tintures and her vaporizer. This will he our first real harvest and I am so excited to be able to provide grandma with enough meds, she can now comsume as much as she needs with little mind or thought to how much it all cost. She would short change herself on the tinture because of the cost and how often she would run out.

Grandma's life is improving as well, she is now going to the Senor center in town and spends 3-4 hours there a few days a week. All atribuited to her meds. and now the list of pills she has to take is down! THANKS MMJ

May ALL your harvest in the new year be GREEN and STICKY! We send our love and thanks to all you out there......
frostyfarms1_copy.jpg

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
ME and MY family would like to thank you fellow farmers out there for all your help in making our FAMILY GARDEN a success. We could not have done it without you guys! Grandma is doing better these days, she sleeps longer and better at night due to tintures and her vaporizer. This will he our first real harvest and I am so excited to be able to provide grandma with enough meds, she can now comsume as much as she needs with little mind or thought to how much it all cost. She would short change herself on the tinture because of the cost and how often she would run out.

Grandma's life is improving as well, she is now going to the Senor center in town and spends 3-4 hours there a few days a week. All atribuited to her meds. and now the list of pills she has to take is down! THANKS MMJ

May ALL your harvest in the new year be GREEN and STICKY! We send our love and thanks to all you out there......
frostyfarms1_copy.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years bro! (And the Fam)

Cheers,
Crom:harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
SO ANY GUESSES AS TO MY NEW PROBLEM

not on all leaves not on all plants.....more on ogs'

should we flush??????
when indout flush is what I am always told

could be the bloomblastic but I did not add tons and the ppms were still low

?????

any guesses masters
problem2.jpg
problem1.jpg

maybe cal/mag defic
Happy Holidays brah! How about some full plant shots and more info on your nutrient mix? RO water and CalMag stats... Including final pH and PPM's would be helpful... Sometimes this can occur from root bound and spinout conditions, so info on your pot size and last transplant would be nice to know as well... :thinking

F

frostedlove

Thanks for the interest shady! I will get you all the request tomorrow but I will answer What I know for sure now.

They are in 3 gallon grow bags...the cheap plastic ones, they been transplanted once at the around end of veg begin of flower
ro water is rain water I feed at 700-750ppm feed mix----- cal mag i been running couple mills per gallon on feeding. Not too extreme just steady dose. I am ruinning sunshine #4 which is that moss bases soiless mix

runoff is normal around 7.0 give or take a .1 or so but never not in params.

Its justs a few plants too.( mostly og's)... I love running mix garden of plants, you get to really see how some plants react to different stuff in different ways.
Crazy I tell ya plan CRAZY

thanks shady!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bump your cal mag to 6 ml next feed and then go with 4 ml

ogs love cal mag and rusty spots like that usually go away after you bump it up

lots of time this shows up around the end of the stretch 2-4 weeks into flower

are those leaves from the lower part of the plant that dont get much light as well?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:whew motherlode's on point as usual... Ditto on the CalMag dose for the OG's... The pH of the runoff isn't as important as the pH of your nutrient mix so keep that consistent and let us know what pH your mix is set at... Also if the PPM's you mentioned are based on a 0.5 conversion to EC, then I'd be a bit higher in bloom, but let's see some more Picts tomorrow and note the day of bloom that your girls are currently in... :thinking

F

frostedlove

:whew motherlode's on point as usual... Ditto on the CalMag dose for the OG's... The pH of the runoff isn't as important as the pH of your nutrient mix so keep that consistent and let us know what pH your mix is set at... Also if the PPM's you mentioned are based on a 0.5 conversion to EC, then I'd be a bit higher in bloom, but let's see some more Picts tomorrow and note the day of bloom that your girls are currently in... :thinking

HEY SHADY WHAT DO YOU MEAN CONVERSION FACTOR???????

i dont do any math with my ppm I just stick it in and what it says it says?
If i have to .5 it then I been feading at 1/2 of what my meter says?

I am confussed?:worried

girls on week 5

I Ph my feed at 5.7-6.0 .......any where in there is good right?

i got a simple tds meter HM.....just a cheapy

F

frostedlove

bump your cal mag to 6 ml next feed and then go with 4 ml

ogs love cal mag and rusty spots like that usually go away after you bump it up

lots of time this shows up around the end of the stretch 2-4 weeks into flower

are those leaves from the lower part of the plant that dont get much light as well?

No the leaves are from upper area.
Did start at around week 4-------we are week 5 now....

will bump up cal mag for sure...thnks bro

aslways

Latest posts

Top Bottom