Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

So far so good!

Excellent! Let me get my jacket on cuz it's about to get frosty in here... :cool

Killer show Frosty, I have really enjoyed this thread, bud development is looking great. Can't wait to see more, thanks.

Thanks BOYS for all stoke. ...:banana:.. I am stoke that it has come this far and so far so good.......knock on woood...:icon_spin:

F

frostedlove

New UPdates

Well a few things got to change today.

First off now that we are in 2 week and we dont want any moldy conditions on our buds we are running all the fans at night to keep smell and air moving.

WELL 2 nights ago was first night running all.......and well MOM's complained about the noise a little cause the tent is right under her room. So today we moved the tent to the other side of the area and we tried to sound proff our blowers a little.

I just need to down play the sound a few dd so What I did what put the fans inside a 5 gallon bucket and surround it with all kinds of packing stuff. From foam to shirts to rags to what ever I could find. THen I ran the hoses out of the bucket and there you go........a little more smooth now

NEXT problem---------THE FLOOD TABLE------we love our flood table and how nice and easy it makes watering BUT what we dont like is the fact it is cutting into the grow area by almost a foot. With the table in there we loose almost a whole row of plant space..............SO SOOO SOOO what too do.

IDEA---- 1 is to go to HD and get a pice of foam insulation and cut it exact to floor dimension of tent and carve little spaces for the plants and little channels for the water to run..... would be my own flood table my own deminsions....

IDEA 2----------I DONT KNOW-------ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE!

only got a few hours to decide cause i need to get on watering.......

F

FrostyBob

Hello frostedlove [nice name :)]

So i have 35 urkles that all had the same issues as you at the same stage.
I was also using coco, what i found out is that coco loves a good flushing. My nutrients/water (i live in Oakland) didnt seem to be working out at first with the coco. After flushing and splitting my watering into 2 times and not just 1 it really helped.

What i must say..... is i switched to rockwells 2 weeks later. The coco overall was time consuming and more stressful. I switched those girls to some 6 x 6's. I know you dont have much extra funds right now but its something to keep in mind if your issues come back.

My urkles are now massive (week 2 flower) and seemed to handle the transplants well. Let me know if you want some more info, hope everything works out.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
You could get some 2x4s and some pond liner and construct a tray to the dimensions needed for your area. I have also seen Farmers use 5 gallon buckets under the pots to catch the run off. You could get a sheet of plywood and cut holes big enough for your pots to sit in then raise the plywood up some to allow the 5 gallon buckets to catch your run off, then dump to waste. You could use a drip system and time the drip so you don't get much run off and use saucers for the excess run off. Just some thoughts off the top of the dome. You don't want to use anything in your grow area that has the ability to "gas off" as it can kill your plants. No strange paints or glues either. Not that you would use these but the DIY you mentioned with the insulation sounds iffy. Best of luck with your grow!

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

You could get some 2x4s and some pond liner and construct a tray to the dimensions needed for your area. I have also seen Farmers use 5 gallon buckets under the pots to catch the run off. You could get a sheet of plywood and cut holes big enough for your pots to sit in then raise the plywood up some to allow the 5 gallon buckets to catch your run off, then dump to waste. You could use a drip system and time the drip so you don't get much run off and use saucers for the excess run off. Just some thoughts off the top of the dome. You don't want to use anything in your grow area that has the ability to "gas off" as it can kill your plants. No strange paints or glues either. Not that you would use these but the DIY you mentioned with the insulation sounds iffy. Best of luck with your grow!

Cheers,
Crom

Thanks for the info and so FAST too bro..........NEVER though about foam leaking nasty air out........I used them for my fist grow box......something to thing about.......

thanks again for all the info-----now need to smoke a few bowls and decide what to dooo.....

F

frostedlove

Sooooo well have not built a table so I just pulled EVERY plant out and watered them on flood table and then put them back in........THATS love and care, and A little bit of dumb ass.......but if it helps in rewards then all worht it but now i got three days and no stress to get the next flood system down.

here is a few pics

week2_pog4.jpg
week2_pog1.jpg
week2_pog3.jpg
week2_pog2.jpg

thats a little POT OF GOLD PURPLE URKEL

U

UrbanGorilla

ohhh thats a tiny little feller.... the tent i mean haha. I love tents especialy for people with limited space. got a spare bedroom you wanna rent out? Slap a 10 x 10 growlab in that baby!

F

frostedlove

digging growing in the tent but will for sure upgrade next round for for a bigger set up. 5x5 is just big enough but still no enough for me

My show grows leaps and bounds each round...

FUN in the SUN when you are an urban farmer!:flower

thanks for rolling through

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
digging growing in the tent but will for sure upgrade next round for for a bigger set up. 5x5 is just big enough but still no enough for me

My show grows leaps and bounds each round...

FUN in the SUN when you are an urban farmer!:flower

Funny thing about tents are I have a big space and a bigger tent but I'd rather have a highly controlled environment that is more focused on quality. Not that you can't do large batches of quality buds, but I don't know I feel that I can really dial in a smaller space. I've probably had my best indoor runs in tents, compared to large rooms. I'm medicated lol sorry:icon_spin:

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

Hobo tent city

I do like tents, I tons of space to do what ever. Hell I have enough space in the basement to run 20 lights if I wanted too. That being said I NEVER plan to run 20 lights. I enjoy the controlled part as well about the tent. Walls can be wiped down cleaned and desanitied kinda thing. I like all the vent holes pre made. I am not sure on next run but prob will just get another 5x5 and run that as well then have two tents going instead of just a big room. Who knows though----

got plenty of time to figure that out.

My next choir is Electricity-----oh boy what fun. I have a dryer outlet that is about 18 feet from where the tents are. SO i am currious about control boxes and or fuse pannels. Got to do a lot more reading on that stuff. Got a new heavy duty extension cord today cause my old one you could feel a little warmth on her. Not hot or anything but enough to notice and say NOWAY is that going to be good or get better so I bough a 10 gage 18 footer to hold me over till i figure out my next step.

there are always controllers and fuse pannels for sale on craigslist.

F

frostedlove

Today END week TWO--------Tomorrow Starts week THREE............

The weatherman has called for a strong steady frosty freeze to continue for the next six weeks or sooooo.......

From the looks of these things------I am going to be BLING BLING----

3week1.jpg
3week3.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Brrr... It's cold up in here... Killer macros frostedlove! :sign0005:

F

frostedlove

Brrr... It's cold up in here... Killer macros frostedlove! :sign0005:

Thanks Dude! I really LOVE taking bud shots as much as smoking them.

Glad you like them as well

:passingjoint:

Just got some NICE Black Dominen and
I pass this fatty to help ya MEDICATE at the night

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
so much for the mild winter - more frost on the way!

looking good with the cam skills bro!

F

frostedlove

Will all the tricomes PLEASE stand up!

week3-24.jpg

thats future full-melt right there------:icon_spin:
week3-22.jpg

Well all is well on the farm----we a rolling along nicely as you can tell.

a few purple vein's of defen here and there but That those coco plants I got from homeboy......Coco can sure go purple def fast i say. In the second run with still a few cocos in there i can see it....and compare to the sunshine girls...

I like sunshine # 4.....but does not drain so well so I am mixing about 20% more of the good ole perlite.....see how that does on the newer babies.

still moving the girls out of the tent to water..... I kinda like it cause its a good intimate time with them.. Very hands on.......touchy feely kinda way...
Nothing sexual cause they are still young girls.....NO womans yet! BUt soon

lol

And that is the frosty report on the girls

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Very nice shots Frosty! I'm getting into the macros myself. Can't wait till the buds fatten up for ya!

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

Very nice shots Frosty! I'm getting into the macros myself. Can't wait till the buds fatten up for ya!

Cheers,
Crom

thanks dude.....:rastadancing:

Macros are sick.......Its makes things so surreal....Get lost in the tricome jungle.......

we got a long way to go....only starting week three........I want some fatties----------will see how it all goes down..

Top Bottom