Fugu kush and rival!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey guys and gals! The Fugu kush is looking good. It is starting to flower already. I hope she finishes early along with my P98. I have never smoked this strain or the Blowfish. I cant wait to see what she looks like in a month. Here is a new pic of her!

Fugu26
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Hazeman and Overgrown for the hook up! She is cleaned up real nice. I can't wait to see her in a few months! I will keep the pics coming. Stay tuned!

D

DoneDrone

Looking good Rival... This is one strain of hazeman's that I have been really thinking about picking up! Glad to see it in action!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i like her allot if you get a bubba dom one, i thinks those have a better taste. but that's just me i love my bubba cut

S

sensisaint

the ladies are looking sick bro. been looking at those beans for awhile now,super stoked for this grow. good luck bro peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by. I will be looking thru more of these beans. This pheno is flowering pretty good. I'm a bubba fan also! That was what I was looking for. I still have some beans left. Just in case, she don't make the cut! I will have new pics up 2day.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This fugu bitch is flowering fast as fuck! Hope u guys grabbed some of these beans. Thanx again, hazeman and overgrown for the hook up. Here r some pics of her!

Fugu2 cola
Fugu2 bud
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here r a few more pics of my Fugu Kush!

Fugu2 flower
Fugu2 cola2
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sushi any1? Hahaha! Blowfish pheno is looking real interesting. She is my fastest flowering girl outside. I gotta run this girl inside. I'm glad that I kept a cut off her. Thanx for stopping by, E.T.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This girl is cut down and curing up nice! This pheno reminds me of Goo for some reason. I haven't grown any G13 hybrids b4 so... I will be looking for the Bubba pheno next time. Good earthy smoke tho. I was stuck to the couch after some vaporizer hits! Thanx Hazeman and Overgrown for the beans.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

. My lady is looking good. The boy didnt make the cut! Enjoy!

i cringe most times when a decent male is killed and no pollen saved for later.
killing all the males just don't make much SINSE to me.

dog men pay more attention to the males & not enough to the females.
stoners do the opposite & imho both are wrong.

sure the exception is using all females to get your bud on as usual.

yall get my drift, older and wiser now i think!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
This girl is cut down and curing up nice! This pheno reminds me of Goo for some reason. I haven't grown any G13 hybrids b4 so... I will be looking for the Bubba pheno next time. Good earthy smoke tho. I was stuck to the couch after some vaporizer hits! Thanx Hazeman and Overgrown for the beans.

thank You for growing them and sharing the pic's

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No prob bro! Thanx for the awesome beans. I really liked the smoke from this girl. Can't wait to grow some more Fugu Kush! Keep up the excellent work, Hazeman!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
No prob bro! Thanx for the awesome beans. I really liked the smoke from this girl. Can't wait to grow some more Fugu Kush! Keep up the excellent work, Hazeman!

I will RIVAL79 just doing it a little slower these days

Top Bottom