Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Had never watched G.O.T until Saturday. Decided the check it out so watched 1st episode, now im 1/2 way through season 3, lol, fukn show got me. Totally wasted whole weekend haha, oh well the show is badass for sure. Enjoy all!
Motiv

DismalDude

DismalDude

i c e f i l m s . i n f o but not without a good popup blocker.Stream away!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

For those who watched the first episode of the new season:
Hound

"I'll take two chickens."
"You're going to die for chickens?"
"Someone is going to."

Great scene.

neverbreak

neverbreak

yep, the first episode was awesome. gonna be a damned good season. those dragons are trouble. n fuck do i hope goffrey cops it soon!!

neverbreak

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Any of you other GoT fans familiar with the Bush head controversy? We own the Bluray. Just HAD to get it, ya know?

JAWS

JAWS

ohh man just lost ROB wicked piece of film that was, got one episode left!!.

peace:woot:

Black Lab

Black Lab

Any of you other GoT fans familiar with the Bush head controversy? We own the Bluray. Just HAD to get it, ya know?
I think it was the first season after Ned had his head chopped off. His head was on a spike lining a walkway with other heads on spikes. One of the heads looked just like ol' 42 :)

S

SmokeDream

I love me some GOT, did not realize how long they've been gone.
I was like uh.... Bran looks a bit taller.... in the face lol
Hound is a widow maker but he seems to have a heart when dealing with Starks daughters.
The relationship between he & Arya, well lets just say they get along more than i've seen him with anybody.
Arya, well she is very quickly earning a reputation shows, Lanisters are not the only ones that repay their debts!
After the Red Wedding......, I was like Whers's John!
Absolutely killer series if not 1 of the best.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So, who poisoned King Joffrey, then? I'm positive it wasn't Tyrion, that makes no sense. But other enemies aplenty. I'm sure it was the pie that was poisoned, he was the only one, besides the birds, who ate of it. Lady Margaery? Because the marriage wasn't consecrated, I believe she is not to be queen, and so that would rule her out. What I'm unsure of are the rules on the hierarchy and inheritance.

Reek, aka Therion Greyjoy, missed his moment with the Snow boy. His father looks like Stannis so I keep getting them confused.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah like Theon Greyjoy he got his dick cut off and turned into Ramsay Snow's bitch!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So, who poisoned King Joffrey, then? I'm positive it wasn't Tyrion, that makes no sense. But other enemies aplenty. I'm sure it was the pie that was poisoned, he was the only one, besides the birds, who ate of it. Lady Margaery? Because the marriage wasn't consecrated, I believe she is not to be queen, and so that would rule her out. What I'm unsure of are the rules on the hierarchy and inheritance.

Reek, aka Therion Greyjoy, missed his moment with the Snow boy. His father looks like Stannis so I keep getting them confused.

Oh you need a shave? Instant PEZ!

Top Bottom