Gavita pro 600 / LEP 300 PLASMA test

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, Day 66 and a few plants will be getting the chop on day 70.

All on plain water.

Second to last update
ta/500/gavflowerday66_27_.JPG[/img]

gavflowerday66_28_.JPG

gavflowerday66_29_.JPG

The Macro shots are insane, trick coverage galore.

G81

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

Well I just spent the last 2 and half hours pulling out one casey, the kq and a Chemdog D. I had planned on doing the giesel also but had to stop when my drying area was full. Normally about 20 oz when dry, so if that's the case then I'll be well stoked! Will do the remaining 5 larger plants next week on day 77.

Buds are massive and dense right down the colas. Just insane.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
So today is day 73 and only 4 days left till chop.

Last update until final weigh in.

There is a little wind burn on the Giesel and the chem is suffering with severe calmag issues as in flush.... starts to make the tops of the nugs go a little yellow.

Day 73

gavday73_1_.JPG

gavday73_2_.JPG

gavday73_3_.JPG

gavday73_4_.JPG

gavday73_5_.JPG

gavday73_6_.JPG

gavday73_7_.JPG

gavday73_8_.JPG

gavday73_9_.JPG

gavday73_10_.JPG

gavday73_11_.JPG

gavday73_12_.JPG

gavday73_13_.JPG

gavday73_14_.JPG

gavday73_15_.JPG

gavday73_16_.JPG

gavday73_17_.JPG

gavday73_18_.JPG

gavday73_19_.JPG

gavday73_20_.JPG

gavday73_21_.JPG

gavday73_1_.JPG

Tank333

Tank333

That's just beautiful, man!!

Gorgeous girls. I can only pray I can come out with something like that eventually...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey,

Not sure yet but by going on the fact it took me over 7 hours to remove fans and hang six plants and the previous 3 I had to de stalk and put onto dry nets 7 days into dry which completely filled all 8 teirs. I say quite high.

M

mrinsulator

ha ha, thats always a nice problem to have........:)

i look forward to hearing the final numbers........

S

SofaKingHigh

Extraordinary results!

Raising the bar for indoor growers everywhere.

You got next round in bloom yet?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

Next round is just rooting. I do not have space to veg next runs and moms whilst plants in flower. Plus I never get the best results unless I give the plants the whole space to veg in rather than fitting them in around big moms.

Well the killa queen along with a casy and Chemdog D have been down for 11 days now and are dry and in the process of being trimmed and placed in jars to cure.

But the KQ is done and in jars, all trimmed and de stalked. I have smoked a pre cure sample, and considering I do not likes the kq I like it this time. Has more of a fuelly edge and tastes incredible resinous. The kq was the plant directly under the LEP.

So yield on her, well she was probably the 3 rd smallest yielding plant in the room I would guess. But she has come in at a whopping 195 grams. Which is way higher than the poxy 70 grams I got from her last time with longer veg. 8 more massive plants to go.

Wohoo!

U

ukbigbud

So are u saying u could have 62o out of that space. .... Like 30o per 600w light??? That's amazing if so isn't it

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Well the kq was by far not the biggest plant, and there were nine plants.

I have achieved near that with just 2 x 600 w normal but they were sativas from seed no veg. 35 of them. Mst giving around 1.5 oz with quite a few over 4 oz. Quite amazing what a dr150 can yield.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, the first casey jones is dry, trimmed and now curing in jars.

It has developed almost a strawberry edge to it this time, which is have never detected in all my runs of casey in the past.

But yield wise........ 233 grams bone dry and de stalked.

2 plants down 7 more to go. Chemdog D will be trimmed and jarred tomorrow.

S

SofaKingHigh

Wait. You've got 428 grams/15 oz from 2 of 9 plants? The final yield will surely be high at this rate!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep. And I could have done so much better. Some plants got bunched up and I couldn't trim rear plants properly so a lit of undergrowth.

But my next run will be awesome with my nft205 mod scrog frames I've designed. I plant in 11 l smart pot per tray. 6 in total.

S

SofaKingHigh

So you'll be around 4lbs and perhaps 2 kg is the new goal for a DR150?

pistone1971

pistone1971

Thanks for sharing all the details of this grow and these lights. The quality and yields are truly epic.

I'm thinking of ordering two of the pro600's but I've not seen this covered previously here nor did I see it on the Gavita site. Do you happen to know what the lamp life is on this light? Is there a point where photon depreciation would suggest lamp replacement to maintain these yields and if so when would that be?

I'm in SoCAL so it would be nice if they had a local hydro shop that stocked replacement parts and lamps.

kudos for a fine thread

B

biggs

Yep. And I could have done so much better. Some plants got bunched up and I couldn't trim rear plants properly so a lit of undergrowth.

But my next run will be awesome with my nft205 mod scrog frames I've designed. I plant in 11 l smart pot per tray. 6 in total.

any chance you could post up some pics before you put the plants in so we can get an idea of how you made it pls bro. sounds like you've killed it on the yeild side of things.:party0045:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D weigh in......

242g. Was directly under the left hand gavita 600w unit.

So that's the first 3 plants, 1 third chopped, dry and in jars. Total so far 670 grams.

sdgrower

sdgrower

I'll take a Gavita Pro 1000 or a Hortilux MH Blue over any induction light. Every sample I have seen grown under Inda Gro induction lights has been an average example at best.
fwiw

Top Bottom