Gdp

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singlespeed

singlespeed

Mothafucka jones!!!

I am so pissed off right now!:mad0233: I accidentally unplugged a couple of waterlines when I was trimming underneath. The worse part is… I didn't check on my plants yesterday, so they went 2 days without water. One was just SUPER light and weightless and the other has some leaf damage. Basically, some of the top leaves started turning brown and shriveling up. "It look great!" I'll give em a week or so and if the buds start to look stressed, those plants are goners.:character0110:

AND… It sucks when rockwool cubes(6") completely dry out. I had to water them so damn slowly in order to get them to hold water again. I actually used a 60ml syringe to rehydrate them. It only took about 20 syringefuls each. Fun times!:mad0223: If not, when i water them, the blocks were so dry the water would roll right off the tops.

Dry plant Nov17 2011
W

westsydeclyde

Mmm GDP!! I was blessed to geet this from a friend for my first grow... almost finished;)
I have a bet going... what is the gdp's parentage?

singlespeed

singlespeed

Im sorry man. Hard lesson. Been there before.

-TF

Yep, it does suck. They don't look too bad and the blocks fill heavy again. Although, I set in motion another bonehead maneuver. 3 days I was trimming so I turned my lights down to 600watts while I worked and forgot to turn em back up.

Now my driplines are secure and my lights are running on Super Lums! :rastadancing::rastadancing:

singlespeed

singlespeed

Mmm GDP!! I was blessed to geet this from a friend for my first grow... almost finished;)
I have a bet going... what is the gdp's parentage?

That's pimp"n! It's cool growing clones from someone you know. How far along are your plants? Today, is day 32 for me.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn sorry to hear that bro hope they come back for yah, looks like they are coming along nicely tho....Damn i wanna try some GDP!

And for the guy who asked it's parentage im pretty sure it's purple urkel x Big Bud and I think the Big Bud male came from sensi seed stock but I could be wrong about that!

singlespeed

singlespeed

Damn sorry to hear that bro hope they come back for yah, looks like they are coming along nicely tho....Damn i wanna try some GDP!

And for the guy who asked it's parentage im pretty sure it's purple urkel x Big Bud and I think the Big Bud male came from sensi seed stock but I could be wrong about that!

That's what im hoping. They're looking ok but we'll see what happens.

Day 5 of hang;)
That's awesome, how many days to did you let them go? What type of system do you use?

W

westsydeclyde

That's awesome, how many days to did you let them go? What type of system do you use?[/QUOTE]

Out of 5 strains in MPB, it was the only to got to full term... they were a collab effort that pretty much went to shit. She ran for 8½ weeks, the last 72 hrs was in the dark... and swelled well. Still hanging but did fair judging by amount. Woulda done incredible if the light spacing would have been correct. The people that "designed" it bailed and took nute sched.
And some important stuff, not to mention>>> really failed in the light setup and cost my partner almoat a full harvest. All but the GDP basically crap! Good product because of my partners dedication but only grams on the ounce expected MPB!!!

singlespeed

singlespeed

That's awesome, how many days to did you let them go? What type of system do you use?

Out of 5 strains in MPB, it was the only to got to full term... they were a collab effort that pretty much went to shit. She ran for 8½ weeks, the last 72 hrs was in the dark... and swelled well. Still hanging but did fair judging by amount. Woulda done incredible if the light spacing would have been correct. The people that "designed" it bailed and took nute sched.
And some important stuff, not to mention>>> really failed in the light setup and cost my partner almoat a full harvest. All but the GDP basically crap! Good product because of my partners dedication but only grams on the ounce expected MPB!!!

Thanks westsyde. Last time my GDP went 72 days. Its usually 65-72 for me. The sooner the better! The sucks about your partners with your project. Although, I am not surprised. I got started the same way. I started with a partner that supposedly knew "everything" and was going to show me "how its done." It turns out he didn't shit and I was on my own right from the start.

Longstory-short, most of my knowledge haas come from this site and my original partner still owes me money. I feel like tt was money well-spent to not have to deal with him anymore.

LOL

Single

singlespeed

singlespeed

Picture-time

Wassup Farmers! Happy Turkey Day. I've been extremely busy lately and haven't had much time to post updates. Yes, it's been too long. Here are pics to enjoy after you eat so much turkey that the only thing you want to do is… look at weed pics. LOL

Single

The nug
TrayA Day38
TrayB Day38
TrayB Week6
Day 38 nice bud
U

USERX15

looks good! the plants look happy and those buds are forming nicely. you american's celebrate thanksgiving so late! it's okay...turkey is good any time of year :D

singlespeed

singlespeed

looks good! the plants look happy and those buds are forming nicely. you american's celebrate thanksgiving so late! it's okay...turkey is good any time of year :D

Thanks…but…. I just got back from vacation to discover that I had POWDERY MILDEW outbreak! DAMMIT!!!!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Thanks…but…. I just got back from vacation to discover that I had POWDERY MILDEW outbreak! DAMMIT!!!!

Damn man that's always a bummer.. Everything looks GREAT otherwise! Can I make a suggestion? At this late into blooming, I would hit them with some Greencure for the PM..

:character0180:

singlespeed

singlespeed

Powdery mildew

Farmers, I need your help. FAST! I have powdery mildew.:sign0065: This is my first time having it, so any thoughts, suggestions, or solutions will be greatly appreciated.

I noticed it for the first time last night. I had numerous bottom leaves affected. Most of the affected area are around the bottom outer edge. Any low branches that had mildew on the leaves were chopped off. When I say chopped off, I mean I cut off the entire branch because they were low bottom branches, and had mildew. :middlefinger My reasoning was, it really humid under the canopy because of the abundant foliage(that will not stop growing)!!!!

I believe I got it from a combination of high humidity and my room temperature being too cool. My room humidity has been reaching 66% and my temp has been between 63(night)-75(day). Also, the plants are SO damn brushy. It seems like all I do trim them.

I use a FridgeAir 70 pint dehuy and last run I didn't have any problems? Maybe because my filter reset light is on? What does that mean anyway. I am thinking my SCROG setup has created a lot more humidity this time and contributed problem.

What do guys think? Am I fucked or what?

PLEASE-Help a brother out,

Single

Pm
singlespeed

singlespeed

Damn man that's always a bummer.. Everything looks GREAT otherwise! Can I make a suggestion? At this late into blooming, I would hit them with some Greencure for the PM..

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll be heading to the hydrostore in a bit

singlespeed

singlespeed

I just browsed their site and it sounds like my type of product (Greencure), I'll start with that.

Thanks again.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I also have green cure, and it works relatively well in crunch time, but I would save your money, I am pretty sure my green cure is just baking soda. Check me on that with some quick research, but it mixed up the exact same way as baking soda, and seemed to be no more effective.

-Meeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom