Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice MO.....glad you got to harvest some outdoors successfully and it looks great too.....gotta hit the patch today and check the girls....hoping to leave them out another couple weeks if I can as long as rain holds out....was suppose to pour hear today but its been all sun and Im knockng on wood as I type this......anyways great shots bro buds look pimp!

Mogrow

Mogrow

FIYAH! Looks amazing, Mo. Congrats on a happy harvest.

outwest
thanks outwest, WIFI is a head spinner, did well outside, no great but well.
Very nice MO.....glad you got to harvest some outdoors successfully and it looks great too.....gotta hit the patch today and check the girls....hoping to leave them out another couple weeks if I can as long as rain holds out....was suppose to pour hear today but its been all sun and Im knockng on wood as I type this......anyways great shots bro buds look pimp!
im going to hold out too Nugz, surely they can take a wet, cool weekend.. thanks for the props...

Mogrow

Mogrow

cheeto kush pheno #1 @ 47 days, this look airy cause of the foxtailing but are actually rock hard.

cheeto kush # 2 pheno, about 25 days

last but certainly not least is the keeper pheno seven ghosts @ 58 days, still needs time, no amber trics.

JAWS

JAWS

dude that ghost looks crazy good and the CHEETO looks like something worth trying atleast onces...

very nicly done brother;)

Oldsam

Oldsam

Very nice Mo u kickin it for sure,somango looks great u got all my girls man good for u on the ones u didn't tend to also.
I'm still goin through withdraw loosing my girls.

Mogrow

Mogrow

dude that ghost looks crazy good and the CHEETO looks like something worth trying atleast onces...

very nicly done brother;)
thanks Jaws, the ghost cut i kept was a clear winner even before flower. i had to grow the cheeto after i saw what waayne did with it in his divine genetics thread. plus my "patient" loves the cheese...
that seven ghosts looks amazin bro. good job
sox, run them if you get some, keepers galore...
Very nice Mo u kickin it for sure,somango looks great u got all my girls man good for u on the ones u didn't tend to also.
I'm still goin through withdraw loosing my girls.
damn it Sam, i hate to hear that, but i know how you feel, i was lookin at some pics of my girls that had been ripped the last 2 years, makes me sigh real big. but i ain't letting the bad guys win, cause they can't keep up with my seed slingin" ass.... thanks for popping in, about time for the island trip??? peace mogrow

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
giants running into buzzsaw that is cardinal nation..
7 hours at busch yesterday, you talk about alcohol consumption, wow.. not me of course.... but did take some smoke breaks.

View attachment 260877

Most professional sports stadiums have unspoken 'toking areas'.

outwest

Mogrow

Mogrow

this is logic's cheeto kush, 62 days//chop, chop, lotta amber trics.
the other 2 phenos look entirely different
this has a pepper smell too it. although the buds kinda foxtailed, they are hard as rocks.
really hoping for some big taste out of this strain

Cheeto 001

Cheeto 007

Cheeto 011

Cheeto 012

Top Bottom