Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

love me a nice room full of dank chunky love! nice bro. underground rocks;)

Mogrow

Mogrow

Great work Mo!
thanks Ken
love me a nice room full of dank chunky love! nice bro. underground rocks;)
underground does rock but.....

went to check the outdoor girls today, beautiful day in the ozarks so i take the shotgun and head for the great outdoors, it's dove season, good cover for tromping around..
girls needed my attention, the Wifi specially, almost all the lower branches were trying to snap. some had:eek:
so i go back to the jeep for my trusty green tape and start tying them back up, think it was worth the effort.
the kush plant looked strong, just like last year, this is a beast outdoors, really is, good producer of quality buds, can take the harsh elements too... also the mendo somago plants lived, i quit watering them cause i couldn't bring in enough water but they made it anyway, real pleasant surprise:p here they are
1305 highview 029

here is the bubba kush/ tj cross
1305 highview 014

1305 highview 009

and here are some of the wifi, they are not as far along, probably 2 or 3 weeks behind..

1305 highview 010

1305 highview 011

View attachment 250582

Mogrow

Mogrow

very nice bro, gettin plump now!:D
tthey had really plumped up in last 10 days, funny how a little rain will do that...
damn mo...my girl is treating good again this year...she gonna pull double she did last year bet :D
grade A strain for sure, specially for the great outdoors.

spent some quality time in both rooms today, gave the girls a good looking over. gave the young ones a nice acct tea & tea foilar. they are starting to grow again after the thripe invasion has been thwarted..
flower room is moving right along..

here is a cheeto kush , and 7ghosts mother plant
1811 jackson 012
1811 jackson 017

Mogrow

Mogrow

man i remember when my room was that full...excellent work mo..you filled that room up
your time is comin holmes
mine too...hopefully soon i can get some more of that killer smel;l when ya first open her up:)...ahhhh
yes, love the smell, neighbors maybe not so much, glad you came down to the basment daze..
Wow Mo u killin it bro in and out lucky dogg keep it up man couple more weeks on the outdoor huh..
ken ol buddy, thanks for popping in, yeah some of them babies aren't far off, as tom petty says " the waiting is the hard--est part....."

so it was past time to mix up some dirt, i recycle like a good little hippie // so here's the mix
about 50 gallons used soil
10 gallons of perlite
5 gallons of home made compost, could have used more.
15 lbs of EWC
4 cups of alfalfa meal, fast acting dolomite lime, greensand
2 cups rock phosphate, bone meal, diamatious earth, kelp meal and good ol azomite..
did not put alot of N in mix cause this mix will be for girls going into flower....

Phone pics 033

flower room looking all green after acct tea and foilar

Phone pics 034

Mogrow

Mogrow

had to pick 2 outdoor girls today, bud rott had shown it's ugly head. it didn't rain an inch all summer, had to water the girls with 5 gallon buckets, then Sept. comes and we get 8 inches of rain, hello bud rott. Luckly they were all swelled up from the rain so its not a great loss. i will snip the rott out and go on. Still have a couple sexy girls out there not affected by the rott, and they smell great, its mendo purps x samango or sometime like that.
samango

harvested this kush plant today, big plump colas

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

had to pick 2 outdoor girls today, bud rott had shown it's ugly head. it didn't rain an inch all summer, had to water the girls with 5 gallon buckets, then Sept. comes and we get 8 inches of rain, hello bud rott. Luckly they were all swelled up from the rain so its not a great loss. i will snip the rott out and go on. Still have a couple sexy girls out there not affected by the rott, and they smell great, its mendo purps x samango or sometime like that.
samango

View attachment 252822

View attachment 252824

harvested this kush plant today, big plump colas

View attachment 252825
thats a big bitch. sucks about the bud rot. should still have a good harvest tho.

Mogrow

Mogrow

thats a big bitch. sucks about the bud rot. should still have a good harvest tho.
i hated to see the rott, would have loved to give them the extra week or two. here's what the buds turned out like, kinda fluffy but has big bang and some nice piney flavor.

indoor is moving along nicely, here's a 7 ghosts at 47days, freaking gonna be yummie

cheeto kush at 37 days, get frosty babe...

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn that 7 ghosts looks like its gonna put people down i want some of those beans forsure
next time i see them for auction ill find the cash looking way kill bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Mogrow

Mogrow

mendo purps x samango from the charity auction last winter. picked the top out of one, looked done.
i gave these plants up for dead, quit watering them cause they were off from the main patch and could only brin gin so much water. they surprised me, good stock, will run again. Smell is off the chart, good density and took to the outdoors like a tick. really pleasant surprise. thanks delae...

Mogrow

Mogrow

Damn that 7 ghosts looks like its gonna put people down i want some of those beans forsure
next time i see them for auction ill find the cash looking way kill bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
this pheno of the ghosts is the real deal, got a nice mother plant ;)
yeah bro , found some rot and picked a small chem plant. rest of my outdoors still rockin tho... killer work mo:)
yeah i found more rot too on some WIFI damnit, it's like the plague...thanks for stopping in bro..

Mogrow

Mogrow

dry nug samango x mendo purps// very different taste on exhale than inhale, more research needed to determine tastes, but they are pronounced , lets say kinda fruity.

and here is the WIFI, have not tested but can tell from the way its breaks up, needs a grinder, the sticky fingers from breaking it up and the dry hit, its gonna be a keeper.

Top Bottom