Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

not sure what your goin to do with em'!? pffhht, ill help ya out brotha! lol lookin good my man. 42o

Mogrow

Mogrow

pics of grow area

seven ghosts, kickin ass takin names, came up in no time and lookin good

future flower area

plushberry

Canna'sjazz berry jam

OGR fire alien x romulan

420alldaze

420alldaze

i see your room is coming together . sweet, i just moved a buncha shit around today .kinda like a spring cleaning/move all in one. bigger room, with seperate closet/veg/mom/clone closet. 42o

Mogrow

Mogrow

i see your room is coming together . sweet, i just moved a buncha shit around today .kinda like a spring cleaning/move all in one. bigger room, with seperate closet/veg/mom/clone closet. 42o
hope it works as good as the ol basement/// i think im really gonna like it down there this summer...
its soaking now bro...
put a chant to it, plush chant....

420alldaze

420alldaze

you will def like the underground shit in the summer for sure. just make sure you got a dehumidifier:). im already tryin to run an ac vent in the new spot. miss my basement spot already.lol 420

deep buddy

deep buddy

old posts musta got dropped in the transfer lookin good mogrow looks like you gotta great spot

Mogrow

Mogrow

you will def like the underground shit in the summer for sure. just make sure you got a dehumidifier:). im already tryin to run an ac vent in the new spot. miss my basement spot already.lol 420
thanks for checking in
old posts musta got dropped in the transfer lookin good mogrow looks like you gotta great spot
thanks for stopping by.

transplanted the 3 seven ghosts into bigger pots today. used local soil and compost i had made, amended with EWC, azomite, little dolomite lime. we'll see how that works out, i'm thinking it'll rock.

planted 6 holy grails from dna, feminized for outdoor use. have some WIFI and tatoo jim kush germinating now, for outdoor also.

ordered some stuff from monstergarden, spoke with some people there, seems like a real well run operation and the prices were cheap.

hope everyone's garden is rockin""
peace mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow

planted the WIFI and kush today.
worked on flower room
solis-teks should be here tomorrow.:)
full moon tomorrow, need to plant something else before 3:00 PM, wish my white strawberry cough would come in the mail tomorrow, they would go straight into something.....

Mogrow

Mogrow

started germinating some A-train...
dug up my tres star dawgs , dirt turned real tight, they needed some love, i planted them too deep also, think the will sprout now, they were trying to come up.
also planted the wifi and kush yesterday..
my 2 new solis-tek ballasts came today, got a 1000k and a 600K, 2 bulbs and shipping $500.
enjoy the weekend boys...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great bro....you got some kickass genetics going on too....I really want to try some of cannaventures stuff..that JBJ looks so nice and the romulan alien cross will be awesome as well...can't wait to see some of these strains blow up...got my eye ont his thread...cheers bro!

just noticed you got some alien gear going as well gonna be sickkkkkkkk!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Looking great bro....you got some kickass genetics going on too....I really want to try some of cannaventures stuff..that JBJ looks so nice and the romulan alien cross will be awesome as well...can't wait to see some of these strains blow up...got my eye ont his thread...cheers bro!
thnaks for popping in MN, Canna's stuff is legit, best ones are males, gonna use the pollen.

just noticed you got some alien gear going as well gonna be sickkkkkkkk!
bro... cmon man stop just sticking them beans in the dirt..do a real germ...seeds are gold to us growers
dirt is golden..........

So i got the 1000 watter hooked up, nice...
Room is getting built out, pain...
Plants looking good, but i can tell i need MH light for the last month of veg. T-5 light sure looks blue after being in room with the 1000 watt HPS...
solis tek

adjust a wing
room build out

seven ghosts, about week old

canna JBJam stud

Plushberry stud

overview of girls, ready to flip, gotta get flower room done.....

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything is looking good bro...I can't wait to see them hit the new flower spot. Should be some dankness in there for sure. Peace

Mogrow

Mogrow

Everything is looking good bro...I can't wait to see them hit the new flower spot. Should be some dankness in there for sure. Peace
HS///////// I can't wait either, so I better get over there and get some stuff done. Gotta check in on yur Starfighter thread, bet it's rocking.

So I popped 17 beans, 6 DNA Holy Grails, 6 OGR's WIFI, and 5 Tatoo Jim's Kush, all are up and running in the great outdoors, will be putting them in their new homes as soon as I think the last frost has pasted, right now I can take them inside if need be. The Holy grails are feminized, the others are not....

man I've been busy, building a flower and veg room is alot of work, gets expensive too, but I love it....

keep it green boys and girls...

Mogrow

Mogrow

got the flower room up and going, solis-tek is on and pumpin out the light, still have them on 18/6 under the MH till i transplant them. Damn it nice to be in the new room.
thanks for all the help along the way, could not have done this without the help from the forum.
peace mogrow

Oldsam

Oldsam

Very nice Mo is the freedom of indoor sycing u out,must feel good.
Seems like u got some good G goin good luck but nothing like outside aye.

420alldaze

420alldaze

thats what im talkin about brother! nice,and its like having another job juggling flower/veg/water etc. gets tiring but so worth the effort later.for me anyway..shits gonna blow up now..42o

Mogrow

Mogrow

I'm ready to flip 'em.
Very nice Mo is the freedom of indoor sycing u out,must feel good.
Seems like u got some good G goin good luck but nothing like outside aye.
Ain't nothing like the sun bro/// but the indoor thing is cool/// trying to get the hang///

So i took some clones and got em in a dome. Did this Friday, they look pretty good, kinda hot and humid, maybe a little too much of both, but i'm dialing in.. Moved the veg room upstairs into one of the bedrooms. It's warmer upstairs out of the basement, good for the veg and clone state.

Transplanted the big girls into 5 gallon smart pots Saturday and Sunday, they seem to love it. Put them in a local blend, kinda a soiless mix, with alot of peat, perlite , plus i spiced it up with some EWC, bone meal, dolomite, azomite, diamatious earth, alfalfa meal, kelp, maybe some other shit too...... Giving them another couple days under 18/6 of MH light before they get the flip to HPS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom