Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

frosty, and they have a lil ways to go ....sweet 42o
thanks 420, i'm stoked.
here's the caged outdoor women, i went and had my way with them this morning// made them drink some ACT tea/// the clones are doing better than the seed plants// plushberry and bubba kush cross leading the way.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thought I'd drop in and return the favor for reading through my diary. Excellent work my friend. My flowers are a little over 2 weeks behind yours. That Super Soil sure is the shit. Can't wait to run some TGA gear in it.

outwest

Mogrow

Mogrow

Nice job bro!

Those girls look nice and frosty!

Hope you have a great outdoor season homie:)
thanks for stopping in waayne
Thought I'd drop in and return the favor for reading through my diary. Excellent work my friend. My flowers are a little over 2 weeks behind yours. That Super Soil sure is the shit. Can't wait to run some TGA gear in it.

outwest
the TGA gear appears to be solid/loves the soil.

So i went to another outdoor stop, it needed some attention, the native veg was trying to take over so i got my axe and shovel and made short work of it. it was hot out and i got a little too hot, first one of the year, more to come:) had to hit a pond and dunk my face in to cool off.
The mendo purps-somango look good, as does the pre 98 bubba cross and the WIFI, they all needed attention and they got it, they will get bigger with tighter nugs now, next pics should be much better. if it rains...

indoor strains in flower room turn 4 weeks old yesterday, things are going well, getting very sticky.
veg room is filling in nicely also, they love their act tea and good soil, no bugs now due to Caps bennies.
the seven ghosts are off the charts strong with the tres star dawg not far behind, both very vigorous.
my cuts are doing wwell also.

thanks for stopping in boys, love the company..
peace mogrow..
mendo purps x samango

WIFI

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Gorgeous brother. Keep those photos coming. Indoor, outdoor, you got it going on!

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

right on brotha.....everything is coming along great...love the color on that jazz berry jam looks so nice and that Pberry is fattening up nicely.......the outdoor spot looks to get great sun can't wait to see those monsters!

Mogrow

Mogrow

everything looks great mogrow! im droolin over those outdoor spots! looks like they get some good light should be badass!
thanks ol state homie
Gorgeous brother. Keep those photos coming. Indoor, outdoor, you got it going on!

outwest
thanks outwest
right on brotha.....everything is coming along great...love the color on that jazz berry jam looks so nice and that Pberry is fattening up nicely.......the outdoor spot looks to get great sun can't wait to see those monsters!

jazzberry is worrying me a little, looks funny, hopes it just the purple and not dying.

had to go back to one of the outdoor spots, hasn't rained in over 2 weeks, so the little girls needed a drink. awful early to be watering, my damn water hole is drying up too.:eek:

damn, didn't ph before i used...:rolleyes:

all plants look great, seedlings are trying to catch up with clones, nice to have all females this early.

Mogrow

Mogrow

so the wife and i are driving in the car, she pulls a tick off my neck, we go a little further, i see another one crawling on my leg, she starts to freak out a little bit.. she goes " you've got more ticks on you than the cats."

Oldsam

Oldsam

Yo Mo hey bro remember my quote last year about tics get Off use it on legs and shoulders,arms every time keeps em off ya.
Girls look good,,,are u using soil moist when digging in it's great stuff and it works really good.
I want to start a thread here to show off a bit lol my spot is kickin it so far.
I'm goin to da ganja country very soon,wifey and I decided to go 2 times a year.
June and January can't wait man.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
so the wife and i are driving in the car, she pulls a tick off my neck, we go a little further, i see another one crawling on my leg, she starts to freak out a little bit.. she goes " you've got more ticks on you than the cats."

Fucking Cali ticks. I was in LA last summer. Walking around on Venice. Stopped for lunch. Went to use the restroom. Pull out my jimmy and their was a tick on my dick. No kidding. Luckily I quickly and safely removed it. Trust me. Not something you want to look down and see.

outwest

Mogrow

Mogrow

Yo Mo hey bro remember my quote last year about tics get Off use it on legs and shoulders,arms every time keeps em off ya.
Girls look good,,,are u using soil moist when digging in it's great stuff and it works really good.
I want to start a thread here to show off a bit lol my spot is kickin it so far.
I'm goin to da ganja country very soon,wifey and I decided to go 2 times a year.
June and January can't wait man.
ken, wat sup brother, good to hear from ya, fuckin ticks are thick this year, sprays help but don't stop these mutant bastards.
start up a thread, love to see you get your grow on...
have fun on the island and smoke a spliff for me mon...
Fucking Cali ticks. I was in LA last summer. Walking around on Venice. Stopped for lunch. Went to use the restroom. Pull out my jimmy and their was a tick on my dick. No kidding. Luckily I quickly and safely removed it. Trust me. Not something you want to look down and see.

outwest

dicktick, yikes, almost as bad as scrotumtick..
i loved venice beach, need to get back there...
thanks for stopping in..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

outwest
OWEE:eek:

Latest posts

Top Bottom