Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

hey fellow farmers, wats up....
feed my first tea with Cap's bennies in it, i'm sure i made it too strong, but that's me:)
indoor plants looking good, going to flip tomorrow night/// stoked......
took to the woods and fields today and planted me 5 little plants, made some nice holes, planted some holy grail, WIFI, and tatoo jim's kush. I have never seen more fertile dirt in my life. i may have said this before but really the ground was just amazing. i'm stoked.
found a patch of someone else's today, damn they went to alot of work, they only had one little plant in 2 large areas, hope they make out, so they wouldn't come looking for mine, hell i might even put a couple in there for them.....
hope everybodies gardens are rockin''''.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking good bro.....must be pumped up for the flip always a fun time....curious to see what that Holy Grail is all about(wonder if indianna jones would smoke it?) anyways stoked to see these babies blow...and the clones u got did they look like that in the dome or just when u pulled them out and transplanted them???

I found my clones would do that when I transplanted out of the dome Id put a fan on them right away they would always wilt and twist so I just put them in a closet with no fan for first few days and spray mist them daily just until the roots settled then they would be fine and never wilt or twist...not sure if that helps but just thought id throw it out there cause it used to drive me crazy abd all i did was ditch fan in clone room and they do so much better....anyways everything looks great MO! cheers!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Looking good bro.....must be pumped up for the flip always a fun time....curious to see what that Holy Grail is all about(wonder if indianna jones would smoke it?) anyways stoked to see these babies blow...and the clones u got did they look like that in the dome or just when u pulled them out and transplanted them???

I found my clones would do that when I transplanted out of the dome Id put a fan on them right away they would always wilt and twist so I just put them in a closet with no fan for first few days and spray mist them daily just until the roots settled then they would be fine and never wilt or twist...not sure if that helps but just thought id throw it out there cause it used to drive me crazy abd all i did was ditch fan in clone room and they do so much better....anyways everything looks great MO! cheers!
Mitchy//// holy grail may be the real deal /// had good luck with some of their other gear, kandy kush. did well in hostile enviroment that i call home///

Clones are about a week old, i think i see growth, friend says i'm nutts, but i think they're doing good.my temps are a little high , little over 80 and my RH stays fairly high, 70 to 85%.

Thanks for popping in the fire..

Mogrow

Mogrow

so i flipped my girls on 4/20....
that will be easy to remember....

Mogrow

Mogrow

Remember, no peaks and valleys, make that canopy as flat as possible..:)
im trying luna, damnit im trying.......

update/update, so we are 9 days into flower and buds are forming. no clear front runner, have more plushberry but some nice jazzberry jams and only one OGR fire alienxromulan. been brewing some teas and applying about once a week. pot and vegetable plants look good and i believe it is from teas.

my first cloning endeavor is going well, have already put out 2 cuts outside. took them out of the dome which ran 18/6, put them outdoors, it's been warm, i took them in a few nights. hardened them off for about a week, they started growing so out to the 100 gallon smart pots they went. Might be a little harsh on them but they may they looked they'll make it.

veg room looking good with the 7 ghosts and the tres star dawg ,the dawg has some issues with my soil, she don't like it hot like the 7 ghosts. they will be under a MH within a week, hopefully. this room build out thing is slow............ would be slower if not for some expert help,,, you know who the hell you are......

seven ghosts, tres star dawg

clones

flower room

Mogrow

Mogrow

lookin good. nice additions to the harem.
thanks man, had a dream last night the roots were all fucked up, but the more i looked the more i knew they were hydro plants so in my dream i knew i was dreamin.

little outdoor operation i got going///its in my backyard///not////

my semi-finished veg room, still have to get the 220 wired in

seven ghosts just transplanted

tres star dawg, gonna transplant soon

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro, diggin' those huge smart pots:) goin' right in the ground this year myself,already got my soil amended and waitin for this crazy weather to let me live:D everything is coming together nicely for you. kool 42o

Mogrow

Mogrow

hey bro, diggin' those huge smart pots:) goin' right in the ground this year myself,already got my soil amended and waitin for this crazy weather to let me live:D everything is coming together nicely for you. kool 42o
thanks 420, i'm going straight into the ground also at a differenet location, some of the best dirt i've ever turned over, gives a woodie just thinking about it... booooong..
whats those ones that are caged inside the fence....must b some good shit if its caged a in a pin..
double caged we have the lovely plushberry clones, your own kush strain clones and some holy grail kush, feminized from DNA genetics. they are all females, i like that....
this was my second trip to new spot, the clones i had put out last week in the 2 100 gallon pots were doing well, they adjusted good to the elements..

Budzillah

Budzillah

Looks good! Cant wait to see some pics of some buds. Things are much safer indoors. Best of luck fellow farmer.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Looks good! Cant wait to see some pics of some buds. Things are much safer indoors. Best of luck fellow farmer.
thanks for popping in Budzillah// juries out on which one i feel safer at, but i'm more use to growing outdoors.

here's some shots of the flower room and the outdoor garden, both doing well, spent alot time in outdoor garden today, didn't plant anything but weeded and mulched. did plant tomatoes and snap peas and some flowers at home, super big full moon tonite, awesome site breaking over the horizon, hope you all caught it...

veggie garden

flower room day 15, buds are starting:D

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking pimp bro.......those girls really blew up on you and that outdoor patch looks so awesome perfect spot for some summer gals!!!

cheers MO!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

very nice grow keep up the great work
thanks man..
Looking good Mogrow!
thanks Blaze, outdoor shots soon.
looking pimp bro.......those girls really blew up on you and that outdoor patch looks so awesome perfect spot for some summer gals!

cheers MO!!
they really blowing up now day 22.

subys plushberry
View attachment 217204

tatoo jim's bubba cross

close up of bubba

cannaventures jazzberryjam

different pheno of JBJ

aliens seven ghosts vegging away

tres star dawg, plush clones, and bubba clones

Top Bottom