Gh 3 Part Coco And Plants Dying Wtf.... Please Help..

• Thread starter Humboldt.Rio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bicky studs

bicky studs

yup... bicky studs thats what i wasnt getting. how to mix my feed. i was just going balls to the wall

its just micro at 6 and bloom at 9 ml per gallon

in my head to keep the ratio i just add water to the rez to weaken were i want from 100 percent full strength
sure.... get as much water in as you can before mixing.
some 2 parts dont reactwell together at high concentrations.... then water down... mix really well to get ur reading....
watch temps if ur pen doesnt compensate!

still you should do some sort of test like i described.... it makes life so much easier knowing wats wat.....
and if ur pen fails ur fkt... calibrate often! do u have a cheapo or something decent.?

bicky studs

bicky studs

and.....

im getting my first new growth this morning!!

while i was working i was thinking keeping this going like a journal. then u guys can hold my hand abit. from fuck up to harvest and maybe someone else can learn from my mistakes
thats great!
theres plenty of those threads around;)
sure just yell if u need something

justiceman

justiceman

yup... bicky studs thats what i wasnt getting. how to mix my feed. i was just going balls to the wall

its just micro at 6 and bloom at 9 ml per gallon

in my head to keep the ratio i just add water to the rez to weaken were i want from 100 percent full strength

^^^^^^ Yes that is the way!

and.....

im getting my first new growth this morning!!

while i was working i was thinking keeping this going like a journal. then u guys can hold my hand abit. from fuck up to harvest and maybe someone else can learn from my mistakes
Awesome:smoking: I can move this thread over to the grow journal section whenever you are ready for it.

bicky studs

bicky studs

i have to say it again m8. do the test asap. get ur nute key......
also keep some notes. great for future ref. and lets face it most of us are off or rocker in the g room, n always good to know what u got upto in there.

i can mix any amount of my water to any ppm ph'd to 5.8, no pen, with my nutes now... 5 parts.:)

easy as, u can too

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

will do the test today!

im still not sure of something.if im using 6/9 and want to add a bloom boster. should i drop the ppm of the base?

i have a good ph and ec pen

you know the really cool thing im finding out with this 6/9? i cracked some seeds when i thought i might loose everything. Anyways i was washing coco and adding a.4 precharge.

just grabbed a 1/4 gallon from my rez and added water till i hit my mark. no making a new seed rez!!

bicky studs

bicky studs

will do the test today!

im still not sure of something.if im using 6/9 and want to add a bloom boster. should i drop the ppm of the base?

you know the really cool thing im finding out with this 6/9? i cracked some seeds when i thought i might loose everything. Anyways i was washing coco and adding a.4 precharge.

just grabbed a 1/4 gallon from my rez and added water till i hit my mark. no making a new seed rez!!
thats handy,
not sure on the booster .... include it in your test...
some have very little effect on ec. mine is minimal. others have high pk n stuff theres allsorts.

justiceman

justiceman

will do the test today!

Yes 6/9 makes things nice and easy so you can focus on other aspects of the grow. It's awesome how one can just dilute it to 1/4 strength for younger plants.

I would not recommend to add a bloom booster until you get 6/9 figured out. 6/9 can get you all the way through a grow no problem. If you really feel you want to add PK you can just up the Bloom to maybe 12ml and reduce the micro to cut some N away later in flower but if you do be careful.

It's always better to take a slight hit in yield for quality rather than to try and yield more and end up getting some flowers that don't burn well IMO

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Yes 6/9 makes things nice and easy so you can focus on other aspects of the grow. It's awesome how one can just dilute it to 1/4 strength for younger plants.

I would not recommend to add a bloom booster until you get 6/9 figured out. 6/9 can get you all the way through a grow no problem. If you really feel you want to add PK you can just up the Bloom to maybe 12ml and reduce the micro to cut some N away later in flower but if you do be careful.

It's always better to take a slight hit in yield for quality rather than to try and yield more and end up getting some flowers that don't burn well IMO
Very sound advice justiceman. I'm just trying to figure out how it all works in my head first. Bf I just jump in like I did with multi waters.

Just finished ur hempy growjournal!!

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

I
Very sound advice justiceman. I'm just trying to figure out how it all works in my head first. Bf I just jump in like I did with multi waters.

Just finished ur hempy growjournal!!
Just had to look at ec and ppm runoff... It was still high

One was like 2 and most were 1.2

They are recovering but that makes me worry again. So I'm gonna do a .5 feed right now.

Is that right?

Just to lower it more

Enforcer

Enforcer

I

Just had to look at ec and ppm runoff... It was still high

One was like 2 and most were 1.2

They are recovering but that makes me worry again. So I'm gonna do a .5 feed right now.

Is that right?

Just to lower it more
I suggest you stop worrying about runoff for now. You’ll just be chasing a ghost and driving yourself nuts. You’ve got your feed almost dialed in, and new growth looks good. Just hold the course for the next few weeks.

justiceman

justiceman

^^^^^^^^^Enforcer is right. ^^^^^^^^^

The EC of runoff can vary so widely depending on a few factors.

*The speed at which the feed goes through the medium
*The exact ratio of input/output of the feed volume
*The CEC of the coco

All of those play a role in runoff and are hard to measure. That’s why it can often cause people to chase phantoms. It can be like pouring too little of water through too much coffee. You get some strong stuff.

If you stick to the simple consistent low feed plan everything will ride out. It will take some time for things to start going again. Keep on trucking.

If you try to flush too much and run the CEC really low then you’ll be playing catch up with trying to buffer the medium again and it will cost even more time IMO

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

This is what I don't know. I would have thought by now. The florakleen and every day watering with the same schedule of .8 and they would show signs of recovering. But I'm still getting burned leaves on the top.

And I know it's new because I pulled all the bad ones off.

Fuck..

It makes me want to go back to letting them dry. That was working for years.

I don't really no what to do.

The one positive is....

I have roots growing allot the top of the surface and in the 2 liter

But why would I still have burned leaves and not really new growth?

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

That's what I'm trying to do as well and read how they do it. Constant oxygen exchange.

Top Bottom