Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

I have had the real deal GSC. There is tons of hype behind it. It is a potent strain but not the end all strain. Doesnt really smell like cookies to me? lol, but it does have a unique smell. I would say Skywalker OG is more potent tho. Alot of the hype has to do with/what growers/brokers are getting for price wise. When you hear talks and rumors of $3500-$4000 a p, it gets your attention. As far as clones being available, people you have to use your head. Your not gonna get a LEGIT cut unless you are friends with the grower. With prices like that why would anyone want to sale cuts he/she would be working against him/herself. just saying.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I have had the real deal GSC. There is tons of hype behind it. It is a potent strain but not the end all strain. Doesnt really smell like cookies to me? lol, but it does have a unique smell. I would say Skywalker OG is more potent tho. Alot of the hype has to do with/what growers/brokers are getting for price wise. When you hear talks and rumors of $3500-$4000 a p, it gets your attention. As far as clones being available, people you have to use your head. Your not gonna get a LEGIT cut unless you are friends with the grower. With prices like that why would anyone want to sale cuts he/she would be working against him/herself. just saying.
Cuts are flying around like confetti at a new years parade. You just have to find a trusted source.

S

sumo

Growing platinum cookies... This shit better be some super funky fire. Cus it's weak sauce in veg. Prolly the worst strain I've ever grown in veg. Shits took a month+ to get 1 1/2 footers. profile like bubba kush.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Growing platinum cookies... This shit better be some super funky fire. Cus it's weak sauce in veg. Prolly the worst strain I've ever grown in veg. Shits took a month+ to get 1 1/2 footers. profile like bubba kush.
where did your cut come from ?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That sounds like the DHN Platinum Cookies from HarborSide in Oakland..

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Ive seen sugar cookies at a spot in hollywood ill have to try it hopefully its real does the forum have that cookie taste

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I have a friend that can articulate the craziest shit such as foul odors and juniper berries when he tastes well grown meds kinda funny imo but usually hes spot on.

T

tngreen

i love hearing people like that describe my bud. I get the main flavor but some people have the funniest take on flavors

still haven't seen gsc worth getting over something else locally. gsc is simply the new og, same hype and now a billion hybrids and versions will be everywhere

H

hitboro

Definitely a huge hype but it is pretty damn good. As strong as the strongest OG I'd say.

My homie grows the OGKB and the Forum.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Holy Grail? I don`t think there is any single Holy Grail strain. People are different, they have different body chemicals and even these change all the time. Also the same genetics grown in different environments have different elemental make ups. I would agree that certain strains have a wider popularity, AK-47 and OGK come to mind. But I just don`t see any strains that would be a Holy Grail of Cannabis for everyone. As a breeder I wish I did.

waayne

waayne

Holy Grail? I don`t think there is any single Holy Grail strain. People are different, they have different body chemicals and even these change all the time. Also the same genetics grown in different environments have different elemental make ups. I would agree that certain strains have a wider popularity, AK-47 and OGK come to mind. But I just don`t see any strains that would be a Holy Grail of Cannabis for everyone. As a breeder I wish I did.

Thanks for posting this markscastle
Hopefully everyone around here will read your words of wisdom

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'll agree, there is no such thing as the Grail for me personally. There are varietals that are on the level and that level is HIGH but there are many other strains on that level but they are just different and as different peoples we will like various ones. But I feel once you hit the super dank level of herb, you just find different super dank herbs but not 1 plant is the grail. And, besides who would want to stop with one plant...Imagine Mormons...lmao

T

tngreen

finally found some worthy of the name and was real dank, nice change of flavor and high from all the kushes. Good marketing is good marketing, even in the strain world.

Top Bottom