Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I am trying to buy some gsc clones to much fakes on bud trader and crags list was wondering If you guys would piont me in the right driection

Can't post stuff like that here. Your best bet is to keep looking locally.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Also it's f1durban x gdp x og kush..

The plants in veg give off chocolate notes
With a fresh zest of mint.
interesting share your results with us please MWD

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Here is some shots of my GSC. I traded for this cut. It was the one that was being sold for 800-1000 in clubs a year or so back.

Veg:
DSC00456

DSC00457

Flower:

DSC00462

DSC00463

If you don't think this is the real deal.....you can suck my ballllls! Jk, I don't know if it's the real thing or not. I can see some similarities in the pics JAWS posted but my fan leaves look a bit longer. One thing I do know is that this shit is dank ass mutha-fluffin' OG baybe. The best overall smoke I have in my garden, def the stoniest. Low yield but worth it.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Right after I posted those pics I saw this! This is exactly what mine looks like finished, genitics wise. Small, dense, doughy purple og nuggs. Super stoney. I can only hope to grow it as well as this grower. They mention getting to talk to the breeder......I hope they give some more specific info.

Attn Mods! I don't know if I should post this but I have no affiliation with these guys:

http://videos.nuggetry.com/strains/nuggetry-tv-review-gs-cookies-october-8-2012/

fractal

fractal

Durban IS Durban Poison there's no plain "Durban" that I ever heard of.

K

kushsmoker30

Durban IS Durban Poison there's no plain "Durban" that I ever heard of.

u maybe right i can't say myself, i just know what the labels read F1 Durban X SFV OG Kush none i saw said Durban Poison

S

smoketrees

F1 Durban is supposed to be a durban poison cross. Debate about what exactly. Some say F1 is a strain in of itself, others have said F1 Durban is the first cross of the durban to the florida og = f1 durban. then i guess f1 durban backcrossed to og again is the cookies.
At this point no one will ever know, there are too many people claiming to have created it and too much contradicting info, when everyone has a 'reputable' source of there info

fractal

fractal

So you're saying there is a mystery strain in the GSC, the durban used was an F1 cross of something? I think the F1 was meaning the cross of durban with cherry pie x OG.

S

smoketrees

F1 crossed to durban = F1 durban

f1 durban x south florida go = cookies.

There are other claims as well. At this point its too far gone, and no one will ever know the truth. There are probably a dozen different people claiming to be the creator all with similar, but contradicting stories/genetics

slausongardens

slausongardens

i thought it was agreed on that GSC is cherry pie og x fire og and cherry pie og is durban poison/ gdp x og kush

so people are now saying that gsc is not (durban/gdp x og) x fire og???

i guess i havent read shit about it since it first came out really.

S

smoketrees

ya i was under that same impression slauson. i thought cherry pie x og.
But apparently everone is now saying its the f1 durban x s.florida og = cookies and f1 durban x gdp = cherry pie

slausongardens

slausongardens

ya i was under that same impression slauson. i thought cherry pie x og.
But apparently everone is now saying its the f1 durban x s.florida og = cookies and f1 durban x gdp = cherry pie

i guess thats what happens when u stop paying attention to the drama, u get out of touch.. i just checked all these super long cookies threads to find all out this new drama thats came up with it as there wasnt already enough drama before.

i swore i wasnt gonna care for the whole cookies craze but i just got blessed with two different legit cuts so fuck it, my interest has elevated.

around socal almost every dispensary says they have girl scout cookies. sometimes its even 25 a g and 65 an eighth then u go there and its not cookies.. its like gdp or worse.. this is like 95% of them. i think ive omly seen 2 places with real cookies out of like 30.

now in the bay i seen some real deal bomb cookies so luckily i know that it is actually some fire. but its gonna die out soon cuz as cool and unique as it is i still prefer really well done og's.. and i think others do as well.

and as far as places selling clones now.. i highly doubt theyre real.. luckily they might be s1s but definitely not that original gsc.. a lot of pounds had seeds in them.. ive found a few myself so i know there must be a lot of s1s around.. im actually growing a animal cookies seed right now.

but im sure everyones gonna have there version of cookies and all the clone spots and collectives will have cuts and there will be A LOT of watered down bullshit going around i can see it now.

urbanfog

urbanfog

dont know if it helps,

doctors orders in sacramento has sincity seeds GSC cuts, well thats what they say....

S

smoketrees

ya its gotten to the point where the name is so diluted, and there are so many fakes and s1's. Its almost worst then og, cause most of all the different varieties of OGK are still super dank, most the s1's are bomb og.. Where with the cookies, it seems to be lots of mediocre/fake/bullshit going around with the GSC name put on it.. The same thing happens with og too i suppose.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Sin city Gsc cuts..???? Never heard of the sin city Gsc cuts and I know those guys personally. But then again I don't talk to them much. I know there using my true og in there blue power x true og cross.. if anything is a winner that right there is!!!

Soon as you guys taste that cookies will be a thing of the past. No to mention it will yield a lot more than cookies.!!

Top Bottom