Girl scout cookie genetics and availability?

• Thread starter UrbanGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

Miss 3rd floor clones,first grow I grew their champagne and ortega.Wish I cut clones back then :-(

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
@BabaG yeah I wish all those third floor strains where still around man! I dont think i ever ran that SSH, but There used to be sooooo many dank varietys, now it's just a bunch of crosses or renamed s1's. Fucking sucks:( Cali pot scene has never been the same since that place closed imo. Quality clone supply and quality herb goes hand in hand. The golden years are long gone, but there's no reason none of that can happen again, just like it did before. I just don't think a lot people experienced excellence, and just think what we go now is it. I have these old strain lists from 04' that the third floor used to hand out of what clones they carried. As the years go by the list becomes kind of a time capsule. I love looking at the old strains on that list. I'll post em up when I get a chance, I think you'd get a kick out of it
Yeah, do it!

K

kushsmoker30

@BabaG yeah I wish all those third floor strains where still around man! I dont think i ever ran that SSH, but There used to be sooooo many dank varietys, now it's just a bunch of crosses or renamed s1's. Fucking sucks:( Cali pot scene has never been the same since that place closed imo. Quality clone supply and quality herb goes hand in hand. The golden years are long gone, but there's no reason none of that can happen again, just like it did before. I just don't think a lot people experienced excellence, and just think what we go now is it. I have these old strain lists from 04' that the third floor used to hand out of what clones they carried. As the years go by the list becomes kind of a time capsule. I love looking at the old strains on that list. I'll post em up when I get a chance, I think you'd get a kick out of it

u remember the Lavender they used to have?

we used to drive 2 1/2-3 hr's to get us some, n sit in the car cuz our homie was the only 1 with a card back then. 1 car 4-5 dude's n only 1 would get off, we'd b all wide eyed looking for him to pop out of the building LOL.

S

sumo

Yeah lavender was pretty bomb....third floor carried a bunch of bomb soma cuts, rockbud was my favorite though.

Baba G we should prolly start a thread on it.

Oil Dragon

Oil Dragon

anybody hear that swerve is releasing gsc in seed form in a couple months lol

humbtrin

humbtrin

i just picked some gsc for ten bucks a pop in humboldt i am confident the dude was on the level. but we will see;it would seem i got a screaming deal if thy are true..

the rrock

the rrock

GSC is all over the bay area for $10, im running three diff cuts now,one has been harvested, was very frosty,big yield but nothing too write home about strengthwise, its good but not good enough to keep as a mother,ive got others that are better. The other two GSC are still vegging although same leaf/plant structure

humbtrin

humbtrin

I havent even smoked any yet myself but it doesnt surprise me that its not that strong people often times are just after a name and you gotta give em what they want and gsc is one of the things they want. i wish they would want purple again or afgoo luckily blue dream is hanging tough though.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Just tried this stuff last night. I saw "Girl Scout Cookies" and didn't know what it was since im not up to date. Had a smell that took me back and I bought it. Meh is all i gotta say. The smell reminds me of the herb I used to get back in the late 90's before I even heard of OG or anything. Nothing special imo .

K

kushsmoker30

Just tried this stuff last night. I saw "Girl Scout Cookies" and didn't know what it was since im not up to date. Had a smell that took me back and I bought it. Meh is all i gotta say. The smell reminds me of the herb I used to get back in the late 90's before I even heard of OG or anything. Nothing special imo .

dam, sorry to hear that. where'd u come across this dissapointing GSC at a club?

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
dam, sorry to hear that. where'd u come across this dissapointing GSC at a club?

Yeah man at this joint called kushism in van nuys. Maybe i just got a bad batch or something, because after doing more reading alot of people seem really hype on this cut. Gonna have to search her out more.

The stuff has really good bag appeal, and a nice smell. It really does take me back to the 90's. It's the aftertaste that leaves alot of be desired. Kinda bland. GSC is competing with the SFV in my stash though and it's hard to dethrone the sfv, for me atleast.

K

kushsmoker30

shoot MOST of the cookies down south is bunk or fake, my buddy str8 got fucked buying some cookies from 1 of those machines the dispenses meds. not the real cookies n he knows the real, he pluged me with the people who have the real cookies.
i recently got me the real cookies cut gifted to me the baby came with a 1/2 eighth sample witch was free n fire:).

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
shoot MOST of the cookies down south is bunk or fake, my buddy str8 got fucked buying some cookies from 1 of those machines the dispenses meds. not the real cookies n he knows the real, he pluged me with the people who have the real cookies.
i recently got me the real cookies cut gifted to me the baby came with a 1/2 eighth sample witch was free n fire:).

Right on man. You gonna start a grow thread? Hope to be seeing you rock that shit. After doing some more looking around, she sure does have some purrdy flowers =)

K

kushsmoker30

Right on man. You gonna start a grow thread? Hope to be seeing you rock that shit. After doing some more looking around, she sure does have some purrdy flowers =)

Doubt it, but u never know. i added pic's on here 1 time n asked a few people if i could take em down n i never got an answer from none of them, it was like i didn't even ask a ? no type of answer wat's so fucking ever, so i figured fuck this i'm not adding no more pic's.

either way she just a baby got a while b4 she can b hacked for more babies, the free nugs where fire 4 real can't wait to run a couple. thinking bout asking to donate 4 some babies so i don't have to wait.

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

I'm posting this for two reasons.... 1 IDE like to know the true genetics of this strain. Is it og kush x Durban poison x cherry pie or is it cherry kush instead of cherry pie? I also have been told that cherry pie is og x GDP..... Second of all does anyone know where I can get seeds or cuttings of true genetics for my green house. The bay area has the medicine but can't find the cuttings..... Help me fill my green house!
gsc genetics are as follows: F1 DurbanPoisin X the "FLO RIDA" og kush

Top Bottom