Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Charlie Sheen OG
Nice job on the Cookies Goo! How does that Imedz Cookie smoke?
I'm loving my Charlie Sheen OG. It's a recockulus yielder and was tested at 23% THC. It's a weird plant. It has wide 5 finger leaves and stretches like a sativa in flower. The Cookies looks great but the yield is like damn!

Day 42 I think she'll go to 65.

incognito

incognito

I've bloomed this Girl Scout Cookie for a year now. Not sure which cut it is Forum or Thin Mint? Does very good in the club. I would rather grow a lower yielding strain with a popular demand than a high yield strain that was yesterday's pick. Don't get me wrong, I like yield. You see, no traffic comes to my front door. Very quiet neighborhood with lots of retired folk looking through their window all day long. That is why I only deal through clubs. So, I have to do my best to capture the connoisseur price.

Gsc1
Gsc2
Gsc3

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

It seems to be less confusion calling it one name. I believe what you have is "the forum" cut deemed by members of another forum. Theres nearly a 500 page thread if you wanta get crackin on some tips, history and others pics.
MW

T

tipper619sd

View attachment 278551 View attachment 278552 View attachment 278554 View attachment 278553 View attachment 278552 View attachment 278551

Some cookies I tossed out couple weeks ago just for fun.. been fed nothing but water with some floranova here and there..

looking good man very yummy I really like this strain i am a lover of durban poison and gdp LOVer ! lol But looks great wish i could get my hands on these. I bet a dollar to a dozen of donuts I could make her yield lol . But ya anybody know where to get your hands on some " blue cut" or some " choc D " wish i could get my hands on one of those two.

T

tipper619sd

Dog that's a very hard call.. When u got more then 1 girl it's not wise 2 pick favorites.. LOL!! I'm juss kidding.. In there own ways I like them all in different ways.. I'll get a better idea when there cured & ready 2 puff.. I haven't even tryed them all yet.. I'll try 2 put that list 2gether soon.. But I will tell u that so far nothin replaces WiFi #1 <<< Wifey One!! I'm still lookin tho.. I got a few untested seedlings that might bump some chicks out the tent.. Fire Dog, Galactic Tahoe, top secret strain, & 3 White Fire new seedlings.. Plus many more beans

wish i could get my hands on some of those sounds great i like the sounds of fire dog

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Goo I'm gonna you some ogs so you can replace your wifey #1 ..lol jk that WiFi is some straight out fire! Super frosty heavy hitter.. its like puffing og but with so much more frost ! Def a hard hitter.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

they make domeless nails now, super badass, and nice not having to fumble around with the dome/globe. Only downfall is it seems sketchy as fuck/dangerous with that hot as nail without any glass around. But overall the domeless nails are the way to go
Thanks 4 the info I'll look in2 this domeless nail

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Have you grown out the GSC, Norcal? I'm growiing a cut from a buddy but I'm not sure if it the right one. My buddies kill it with this cut and the clubs love it. I've some people say that it isn't a yielder but I've seen otherwise from this cut. Just not sure it is what it is supposed to be. I posted a pic of it in Aligee's thread.
NorCal is 1 of the only guys 2 have both Girl Scout Cookie cuts.. The OGKB Cut & the forum cut.. He grows them both & I've smoked them both pure fire both cuts..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 278507 Nice job on the Cookies Goo! How does that Imedz Cookie smoke?
I'm loving my Charlie Sheen OG. It's a recockulus yielder and was tested at 23% THC. It's a weird plant. It has wide 5 finger leaves and stretches like a sativa in flower. The Cookies looks great but the yield is like damn!

Day 42 I think she'll go to 65.
I haven't even tryed it yet.. I haven't got 2 try them all yet there gettin there cure on.. That 23% tested plant sounds very nice

Latest posts

Top Bottom