Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've bloomed this Girl Scout Cookie for a year now. Not sure which cut it is Forum or Thin Mint? Does very good in the club. I would rather grow a lower yielding strain with a popular demand than a high yield strain that was yesterday's pick. Don't get me wrong, I like yield. You see, no traffic comes to my front door. Very quiet neighborhood with lots of retired folk looking through their window all day long. That is why I only deal through clubs. So, I have to do my best to capture the connoisseur price.

View attachment 278531View attachment 278532View attachment 278533
Very nice

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo I'm gonna you some ogs so you can replace your wifey #1 ..lol jk that WiFi is some straight out fire! Super frosty heavy hitter.. its like puffing og but with so much more frost ! Def a hard hitter.
Can't wait 2 run them OG's
lol goo would never cheat on his wifey hahaha.......
never.. Y cheat when she lets me bring more girls in2 the grow.. WiFi knows she's a bad chick & she ain't afraid of some competition.. But I'll tell u what WiFi sure ain't very happy with Jessica Alba AKA GSC.. LOL!!

Aligee

Aligee

some cookie from Goo
RSCN0740
RSCN0739
RSCN0738
RSCN0737
RSCN0736
RSCN0735
RSCN0734
RSCN0733

its FIRE !!!!

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Great pick up on your piece bro. My cousin has a mobius and he uses it mainly as a dab piece. Yours is probably 18mil, I don't think highly educated makes the domeless for the 18 yet. I have a domeless 14 and it's bad ass. Can't go wrong with the nail and dome though

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

go ahead and try it's more or less like hitting the lotto. But you know what they say you'll never win if you don't play.

If the forum cut is a true polyhybrid such as the GSC then none of it's S1s will put anything out close to the original. I know this to be completely true with the OGKB. I've Never really sorted through any seeded forum GSC though so couldn't speak for that cut...

You Can't afford It? LOL I know of a couple people on CL right now that got the verified forum cut and are selling em for $20....that's NOTHING for a cut as dank as the forum...

Kid... any chance that these are on CL-SF? I'd love to give GSC a go, but have a hard time trusting any clubs that say they have the real deal.

N

NorcalKid

Have you grown out the GSC, Norcal? I'm growiing a cut from a buddy but I'm not sure if it the right one. My buddies kill it with this cut and the clubs love it. I've some people say that it isn't a yielder but I've seen otherwise from this cut. Just not sure it is what it is supposed to be. I posted a pic of it in Aligee's thread.
Yes I have grown the GSC for quite some time now. There's a huge 500 pg thread in which I documented plenty of my grows with her and compared both cuts I have. She's not that much of a yielder but when you compare her to my OGKB GSC cut she def is

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Yes I have grown the GSC for quite some time now. There's a huge 500 pg thread in which I documented plenty of my grows with her and compared both cuts I have. She's not that much of a yielder but when you compare her to my OGKB GSC cut she def is
Thanks, bud! I'll check it out.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

It will take you a while but you will be extremely educated on cookies lol. Just google that shit cookies IC..Pay attention to tom hills posts. Thats how its done. Testing a 7 day veg now and yep thats the ticket/
MW

N

NorcalKid

Sorry not sure what happened to the edit button seems to pop up only when it wants to but what I meant to say was she's not that much of a yielder (forum) when compared to my OGKB cut of the cookies.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hoping to try some cookies this weekend im heading up to sf tomorrow for a few days to chill and spend nye in tahoe. Love to find some norcal and goo-esque cookies. making me jealous guys hah.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Trip 2 SF sounds nice.. I wish I could head up there rite now I need 2 hook up with NorCal again.. But I'm a Lil broke rite now 2 take a road trip.. I'll see u soon NorCal

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

roll thru the central valley ill blow some of these cookies done by Goo with ya, got some of his LAD too... lets chief it up!!!
shit homie Im rolling out tomorrow I believe I will holler.
Man I'm almost completely out but if your around holler I still got about an ounce of both cuts left. You going to that snow globe music festival?
Im heading up to hang with some homies just to chill on the mountain and snowboard and whatnot. I will see whats up bud for sure.

Top Bottom