Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

shit homie Im rolling out tomorrow I believe I will holler.
Im heading up to hang with some homies just to chill on the mountain and snowboard and whatnot. I will see whats up bud for sure.
Snowboarding sounds mega fun!! If I only knew how!! LOL!! That stuff looks super fuckin fun & 1 of these days I'll try it out.. I live about 45mins from the snow & I bet there's a grip of snow up there..

N

NorcalKid

Yeah goo let's do this! Been meaning to go boarding but since I had surgery to put a plate and 9 screws in my ankle Never got around to it. Never been boarding before either LOL let's go hit up the bunny slopes!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn fine work homie! Thats some serious top shelf rite there! Excellent pics too! Just curious, but what cam is that? Im kinda lookin for one myself. I just flipped my bitches and dont wanna be postin weak pi s with no detail like my phone! Great job mang, keep up the dank!. Peace.
Quest

P

paulycali

Damn Goo we gotta get you on a board.. i snowboard almost every day..

LUCKY!!!! That used to be my life. I've slept at the bottom of many resorts and miss them good times. Wish i was closer to the slopes. I will be back in tahoe eventually. That's where i belong for sure. Wish you could grow outdoor there

Mammoth or Tahoe anyone?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah goo let's do this! Been meaning to go boarding but since I had surgery to put a plate and 9 screws in my ankle Never got around to it. Never been boarding before either LOL let's go hit up the bunny slopes!
That would b sic as fuck doggie..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn Goo we gotta get you on a board.. i snowboard almost every day..
That's what I'm talking about, bro. I was just up the hill for Xmas. I'm ready to ride anytime. Holla at me soon! I been wanting to hit Kirkwood or Heavenly to go riding. U will have hella fun, Goo. A few fatty's and a flask of Crown Royal is all we need to have a good time. Lol. Fuck the Bunny Slopes! I will be hitting the Park up.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

og use to go for about 5-6k in 08 still and for people in the Midwest or down south those prices are about right.. I guess that's why he says shipping only..

Illmind

Illmind

4 for bomb og isnt high imo and cl is monitored heavy by leo as well as used to lure dumbass small fish..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bud in nyc is crazy expensive. Most is delievery and its by the gram. Scored some insane sour last year though....5 grams for 100 bucks lol. Havnt had sour like that in 5 years. It wasnt no bunk ass ecsd... it was the real deal. Also scored some piff. I dont smoke that kinda bud but all my boys said it was real steong. Same price as the sour at 5 grams for 100.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I guess it boils down to who you know...

Yeah that sour I got from up northern Cali was way better then any sour down here in socal at least any that I've had.

Also most growers wouldn't pay a lot for herb.. it also seems that any buddy who knows you grow also is most likely to try and low ball you with prices.. you would be surprised to find out there's a lot of people who would pay 4+ for top shelf down here in socal still..

Top Bottom