Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

@truegrit- "nigga please" lolol

those shots are strait up killer man. thanks for showing us how its done. Thinking this is really a variety that actually strait up prefers organic to get the job done all around.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Alright, this is the Forum cut, 70 days. Nothing but seaweed, yucca extract, fish bone meal, seabird guano, bat guano, a tad bit of molasses at certain times. Humic acids, sea green, aact and a lil bit of insect frass. Def still dialing in this feed, oh forgot went through a liter of age old bloom so that was very minimal but great for micros and just a fav from the old days.

This is how the cookie crumbled, made extracts with the rest of this plant and this is what will be smoked, nug wise :D

IMG 3529
IMG 3530
IMG 3532
IMG 3536
IMG 3537
IMG 3538
IMG 3539
IMG 3540
IMG 3541
IMG 3542

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Man o man baba those look good.. what's she smoke like..?? Or have you puffed any..?? Great job for sure. I can't wait till mines is drying up. Got a week to go or less before chop.

And not to crap on the organic party Midwest but I think she does exceptionally well in coco and going off my first round nuggs I'm sure she can yield very well too when set up proper. This was not my best but with her cus I'm still learning her but I can see her yielding very well. Well see when its all said and done though. Dry weight will let us all know what she can do.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice baba looks fire and loving your soil recipe its very similar to mine. Id def hit that!!!!
Loving your photography style just hella pics and angles when you gets down. Seems plenty of us are chopping, chopped or just about to chop in a week or 2. We could almost have a cook off at the cup. just sayin

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man o man baba those look good.. what's she smoke like..?? Or have you puffed any..?? Great job for sure. I can't wait till mines is drying up. Got a week to go or less before chop.

And not to crap on the organic party Midwest but I think she does exceptionally well in coco and going off my first round nuggs I'm sure she can yield very well too when set up proper. This was not my best but with her cus I'm still learning her but I can see her yielding very well. Well see when its all said and done though. Dry weight will let us all know what she can do.
She is literally only 6 days off the plant and I only plucked her off the branches yesterday since a friend wanted some to take home and cure up themselves as I said, "there won't be any left next time you visit...lol"

She makes killer bubble and if the herb doesn't float my boat I'll just bubble the rest of her! I have scissored up a couple bowls of her and she is really good for so fresh, only gonna get stronger and prob develop a lighter color as she fully dries and then cures. Just couldn't wait to get some cookie pics up and join the cookie bake a thon:D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice baba looks fire and loving your soil recipe its very similar to mine. Id def hit that!!!!
Loving your photography style just hella pics and angles when you gets down. Seems plenty of us are chopping, chopped or just about to chop in a week or 2. We could almost have a cook off at the cup. just sayin
Yeah, I suck at lighting but just take a bunch and practice my sniper breathing. With a stand or something and the timer set I bet I could do much better....but so many other things to do :rolleyes:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I use black gold straight, I don't mix anything in it. I like to be in control with adding liquids and I feel the flush then doesn't have any spikes or anything mixing in from the medium at the end...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I heard that, Im wondering if my guanos are breaking down correctly or if on the re use that it works better over time for that added p. something to ponder.. regardless you doing it well sir. And lmao on the sniper breath.. I need a tripod I breathe to heavy lol.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
but outdoors, I'm the opposite...tons of stuff in the hole:D
INdoors is such a short cycle overall and seems like it's just easier for me to pour out the black gold bag. I hate perlite so I love black gold, you get that loamy, fluffy yumminess of real dirt. There are def better blends than using just black gold but it works with my laziness and makes it a breeze for transplanting. Just mykos and insect frass in each hole on tplant. The insect frass is new for me on t.p. only doing a small amount though.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

shit meant to ask you months ago, how was the frass only as a nutrient run? just never had a follow up. props on the great gear as well bro, always have some elusive parentage.

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

Sorry 2 break the bad news 2 u but it looks like u found the fake GSC cut.. I ran that same cut & it produces big chem/diesel type buds not GSC. Rub the plant u can smell it ur self.. That cut is Stoney but its juss not GSC..
yes yes, i know i know this cut was crossed back into an og, thin mint is hella hard to come by, plant wise.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I topped most of the clones I got from Ali early on.
Then lots of pinching
so far,
The biggest one is one I didnt top. o_O
Gsc1 129

But My Cookies are probably gonna veg for quite some time before I can flower them..
Unless I decide to light dep some of them
For sure, A few will be put in thier own beds in the GH mid march(w/sup lights)
And I will let them groww all summer:D
there will be time for more "Spring Training" then.

I took some cuts a few days ago...so, if those do well,
I can think about setting up another smaller GH to light dep in

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yes yes, i know i know this cut was crossed back into an og, thin mint is hella hard to come by, plant wise.
I believe there r only 2 cuts of Girl Scout Cookies OGKB & The Forum cut.. I believe that some people get a thin mint taste from both of those cuts depending on how it's grown.. I think the "thin mint" pheno is juss a name made up in a club when there were so many GSC cuts gettin around.. The club prolly had the regular forum cut but said hay I got the "thin mint" Girl Scout cookies so they can cash in on the GSC frenzy..

I've gotten Girl Scout cookies as early as '09 at different Bay Area clubs (80% of the time in San Fran) & every time I've gotten GSC that was super fire it was always the forum cut... & I have never ever smelled or tasted thin mint but my girl has.. It's crazy with the same bud I smell skunky, propane garlic, rubbing alcohol, super dank funk.. But my chick smells thin mint.. Everybody's nose is different & some people have stuck different things in there nose & what ever that stuff is it could of drained down ur throat & killed some taste buds<<I mean at least that's what I heard..LOL!! I've never played with my nose...so how would I know this?..LOL!! so I'm sure everybody smells a Lil different..

I also believe the OGKB is the original GSC cut & the forum is a S1 & the others r possible different phenos found from the OGKB cut.. But this is juss my stoned thought I have no proof I'm juss running my mouth.. I know nothing.

I've smoked both cuts & there both fire as fuck.. From the OGKB buds I smelled a cookie dough sent & from the forum cut I get a wicked cookie sent in the air when burned.. I also seen 1 single nanner on a zip of OGKB buds but I didn't find a seed.. But it's possible that somebody could find a seed & pop it & call it GSC & start the whole confusion..<<< That's how I think it went down.. But then again what do I know..

Juss member I'm stoned!! With no proof!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Alright, this is the Forum cut, 70 days. Nothing but seaweed, yucca extract, fish bone meal, seabird guano, bat guano, a tad bit of molasses at certain times. Humic acids, sea green, aact and a lil bit of insect frass. Def still dialing in this feed, oh forgot went through a liter of age old bloom so that was very minimal but great for micros and just a fav from the old days.

This is how the cookie crumbled, made extracts with the rest of this plant and this is what will be smoked, nug wise :D

View attachment 286016View attachment 286017View attachment 286018View attachment 286021View attachment 286022View attachment 286023View attachment 286024View attachment 286025View attachment 286026View attachment 286027
Killer buds.. & great pics

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Goo I dont know nuthing about Coco..so I dont know if this would work with it.
But recently I was looking for Liquid Phosphorus and found this stuff..Not really expensive either..
all organic
Naturesnectarbig

My bottle of Phosphorus says 0-4-0

Top Bottom